Randy to get fans to MJ's Burial Site *Update post 291*Randy's Explanation

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Re: Randy says he will try to get fans to Michael Jackson's Burial Site

Randy says....IT is something that should not of happened..its just a sad sad situation.....and he said this with a smile on his face......he makes me sick...I just want to smack that smile right off...cannot stand him

ay no... please tell me they will not ban fans from ever getting to the gates of Holly Terrace... please no. That would be so unfair for so many of us, who keep now only ONE wish: pay our respects there!!!

I hope this won't happen. I don't mean they need to open anything, Michael MUST be protected, but keeping us off the entrance....

awwwwww :cry:

geez.. I have only really scanned throught this posting and the pages -so many opinions and I don't know how I feel

I am going in August on his birthday - as I don't think I could handle June 25th - and I am still of two minds - I wanna go and show my love and respect - but I don't want to overstep my bounds.

Am I right to feel it is okay for me to go? Sometimes I think yes - but sometimes I just don't know.

geez.. I have only really scanned throught this posting and the pages -so many opinions and I don't know how I feel

I am going in August on his birthday - as I don't think I could handle June 25th - and I am still of two minds - I wanna go and show my love and respect - but I don't want to overstep my bounds.

Am I right to feel it is okay for me to go? Sometimes I think yes - but sometimes I just don't know.

I think it is ok to go pay your respects..yes..on the outside of the mosolium...not inside..that should be reserved for Michael's children. Fans should be able to pay respects...as along as they are quiet and respectful. I just beleive that the 25th of June should be for the kids and Katherine. Thats just my opinion. I wish you luck in august..:hug:

Randy says....IT is something that should not of happened..its just a sad sad situation.....and he said this with a smile on his face......he makes me sick...I just want to smack that smile right off...cannot stand him

Sorry...but you have to take a number...and stand in line.

i don't know his respond is kind off weird to me .its like he taking his own time to respond about leaked pics as if he was making sure that its the flower one and not that 1st leak .
its just my opinion.

What does Randy say in the video?

Randy is really a very, very strange guy. You can not trust or believe him.

He was struggling with his words. I was getting frustrated just listening to him, its like hurry up and get to the point! lol Speak lol

Randy is really a very, very strange guy. You can not trust or believe him.

I agree.. he's acting very strange.

i wouldnt say that is the issue. the issue is ppl who have been going there and acting disrespectful as was posted above. probably idiots who never even came within 200 miles of mj in life or prob arent even fans just going there for a laugh

doesn't matter. fans all look the same to outsiders.

doesn't matter. fans all look the same to outsiders.

who put him in charge of the Forest Lawn activities?

Randy couldnt get that smirk off his face for some reason.

I agree.. he's acting very strange.
I did not see or hear anything strange, some fans just have it in for all the jackson no matter what, some of these comment I cant figure were you coming from, I dont understand the bashing of someone that's just trying to do something for the fans , if he can get some fans in that would be good thing for the fans that are interested and for the fans that are not interested then just dont go and stop complaining.

ay no... please tell me they will not ban fans from ever getting to the gates of Holly Terrace... please no. That would be so unfair for so many of us, who keep now only ONE wish: pay our respects there!!!

I hope this won't happen. I don't mean they need to open anything, Michael MUST be protected, but keeping us off the entrance....

awwwwww :cry:

I agree. Michael is still the most widely beloved person in the world, and you can't put that genie back in the bottle. Of course people who have devoted their thoughts, time and love over much of their lives will want to pay their last respects.
In this particular week (with the controversy over sales of belts...strange, they seem to have Michael's image on them, I wonder why- pardon my sarcasm, not in a good mood today!) it seems to me that there are some very mixed messages here: give us your money but not your love for Michael. This is too sad, especially coming up to the 1st anniversary and also with another court date on the horizon. All too sad for words.

Lisa is in touch with the family, I think we already know that Randy. But thanks.

And for the rest? LOL!

WHO TOOK THESE PHOTOS Randy?????????????????????????

It's already happened one time, and who it was?????????????

Ah, one of your dear friend! Karen..................

Randy couldnt get that smirk off his face for some reason.

I know. He is talking about his dead brother....about the upcoming anniversary...smdh.

some of you might have a better memory than I...remember when Randy was in a legal jam for beating Eliza while she was pregnant? wasn't one of the "excuse" used that Randy is mentally challenged?

I know back then we all thought it was a lie so he could avoid going to jail....but I have been wondering if there isn't some truth to this.

I know. He is talking about his dead brother....about the upcoming anniversary...smdh.

some of you might have a better memory than I...remember when Randy was in a legal jam for beating Eliza while she was pregnant? wasn't one of the "excuse" used that Randy is mentally challenged?

I know back then we all thought it was a lie so he could avoid going to jail....but I have been wondering if there isn't some truth to this.

not to be sarcastic...but I would believe it...he sure us acting it.

not to be sarcastic...but I would believe it...he sure us acting it.

Back then, he did not do interviews...I only knew him as MJ's least known brother.

So when the spousal abuse came out & I heard the "crazy" defense...I laughed it off. I can't remember the whole thing, because quite frankly, I did not care & was young at the time. But it came out that he was seeking treatment or was being treated for some mental issue.

I guess I could google this...but I despise Randy so much, just the thought of wasting 5 minutes researching him makes me antsy. So if someone here, does remember the story...they can share it w/ us.

I can tell you...I am reconsidering my stance on this.

Last edited:
I don't remember myself, because at that time there was no info about the rest of the Jacksons at all in my country, so I googled. this is what I found at www.wiki.answers.com I don't know how reliable that is.

In 1989, Randy married Eliza Shaffe. Randy and Eliza divorced in 1991 and Randy was found guilty on charges for spousal abuse against her. He spent one month in jail and then another in a psychiatric clinic.
but doesn't mean anything. it could be that he really had problems, or that it was a cover-up to get a lesser charge for what he did.

Last edited:
I personally thought the video was fine, and I think hes a good man. Thanks Randy for your efforts on behalf of the fans!

I don't remember myself, because at that time there was no info about the rest of the Jacksons at all in my country, so I googled. this is what I found at www.wiki.answers.com I don't know how reliable that is.

but doesn't mean anything. it could be that he really had problems, or that it was a cover-up to get a lesser charge for what he did.
So Randall is a convicted criminal .. beating up a pregnant woman how low does one have to be to do that? SMDH@ at beating the woman who was carrying his child. Joseph's son all the way.

So Randall is a convicted criminal .. beating up a pregnant woman how low does one have to be to do that? SMDH@ at beating the woman who was carrying his child. Joseph's son all the way.

yup action speak louder then word :thinking:

Back