Post your photos of your tribute magazine collections :)

Wow, NME really WAS a waste. Oh well, at least the cover is nice.

How many pages of Michael are there in Q? They sell that one here, but it's not out yet. Worth buying?

Wow. I would love to own some of these magazines but I can not afford to pay $10 for something that I know I will eventually lose...so I stand and read them in Wal-Mart when I am bored and don't have anything else to do. LOL

IMG_0004_NEW.jpg

IMG_0005_NEW.jpg

IMG_0007_NEW.jpg

IMG_0009_NEW.jpg

IMG_0012_NEW.jpg

IMG_NEW.jpg

IMG_0014_NEW.jpg

IMG_0013_NEW.jpg

Right ive had the chance to take some photos so heres my collection...

P7120031.jpg

USA MAGS

P7120048.jpg

UK MAGS

P7120054.jpg

USA PAPERS

P7120055.jpg

USA PAPER SPECIALS

Individual Mags:

P7120039.jpg

Rolling Stone

P7120040.jpg

USA Today

P7120041.jpg

American Media

P7120042.jpg

XXL

P7120043.jpg

Historical

P7120044.jpg

TV Guide

P7120045.jpg

People Tribute

P7120046.jpg

Memorial Booklet

P7120047.jpg

Billboard

P7120049.jpg

Mirror Publication

P7120050.jpg

Time

P7120051.jpg

National Magazine Company

P7120052.jpg

NME

I know theres more, but i thought some were not very good or worth the money, so i only got the ones i liked. Ive also got Q somewhere but cudnt find it x

How did you get the memorial programme? You need to mortgage a house to buy one of those!

^^^ you got the new people one...any good? also whats the black pepsi one?! havent seen that!

The People one is good, but not totally devoted to him though. Just an article about the service. Oh, the Pepsi one is just the back of one of the magazines! :)

I carefully read each magazine before I purchased it, and I decided against the Rolling Stone Magazine. It was horrible!The People one was better, so I bought it. I don't want to support anyone who is continuing to spread the negativity.

I carefully read each magazine before I purchased it, and I decided against the Rolling Stone Magazine. It was horrible!The People one was better, so I bought it. I don't want to support anyone who is continuing to spread the negativity.

I hear ya on that!! I just got like the collectors editions totally devoted to MJ.

Good call. I just purchased them all assuming they were all positive... wishful thinking :rolleyes: Anyway, the pictures are nice.

How did you get the memorial programme? You need to mortgage a house to buy one of those!

hahaha, I know right?! What's going on with those on eBay is RIDICULOUS. From what I've gathered though, that poster actually went to LA for the memorial.

not worth it at all.

Billboard aint all michael, but i liked it cos it gave facts and figures bout his career

Can you tell me approximately how many pages in Billboard? Thanks.

UKers - You know that 'King of Pop' one? With his open arms on the cover? How many pages is that one? I'm debating whether it's worth it to buy online.

I heard the Q magazine will be worth something in years to come, because it was the last magazine with new photos to be released just before MJ died. It is now discontinued to pay respect to Michael

I KNOW there are UK people out there! Please just let me know if that King of Pop tribute mag is worth the buying online..... thanks!

I need that Smash Hits in my life! They resurrected it just for Michael! I can't find it anywhere :( can you get it online?

Ohh thanks, the cover is different on there to the one on the pics posted in this thread?! (edit: maybe thats a cover from an old issue on the site, just because they didn't know what the tribute one was going to look like)

Which magazine were you asking whether you should buy?
INDEED! I did a search everywhere online yesterday and ordered a copy from here:

http://www.newsstand.co.uk/

They dispatched it today!

Last edited:
Ohh thanks, the cover is different on there to the one on the pics posted in this thread?! (edit: maybe thats a cover from an old issue on the site, just because they didn't know what the tribute one was going to look like)

Which magazine were you asking whether you should buy?

They show an old cover, but it is the MJ special. If you click on it, it says the issue date is July 7, 2009 and if you read the description it says it's a one off special about his life & death.

I wanted to know about the King of Pop tribute with his arms open on the cover. How many pages, and worth buying online?

I lined on the streets of LA from 10pm to 9.30am to get tickets to the nokia theatre, paid the taxi driver a huge tip to get us there in time, went to the memorial, then passed out after from no sleep lol

I did try and grab a couple extra at the end to give to people from the forum...but the people who were planning on selling them had got there first! People had arms full!

I KNOW there are UK people out there! Please just let me know if that King of Pop tribute mag is worth the buying online..... thanks!

if u mean the one with black and white pic...definately. Its a very nice one. one of my faves.

I NEED smash hits lol

Can anyone suggest the top 3 I should consider buying? Whichever ones have the best photos and/or the most accurate stories are the ones I would wish to buy. I'm in the U.S. if that helps.

With all of the stuff I want to buy (merchandise, mags etc) I need to narrow it down.

out of my US collection i would recommend.

People - TRIBUTE issue
XXL
and Usa today / Life magazine.

All of them seem to have SOME inaccuracies due to being rushed. But they are the best value for money IMO with some great pictures. x

if u mean the one with black and white pic...definately. Its a very nice one. one of my faves.

I NEED smash hits lol

Thank you, but I meant the one that says King of Pop on the cover with the black background and his arms open wide, looking up. That one. Is it worth the online buy? How many pages is this?

In Billboard, how many pages are devoted to Michael?

The latest issue of Smash Hits can be purchased at newsstand.co.uk!

I've seen they sell Rolling Stone in the UK but I've not seen the MJ issue yet but I shall be getting a copy of that :) Thinking about ordering that Billboard issue...but it will cost me £14 to order online, they don't sell that one in in the UK do they?

wreyjk.jpg

Back