Post your photos of your tribute magazine collections :)

Does anyone know... the Australian and US Rolling Stone... is it the same content on the inside only with a different cover?

FYI: I posted a couple of days ago saying that Smash Hits was available for sale on newsstand.co.uk. I can now officially confirm that my copy arrived here today. From the UK to Canada in a mere 2 days! Fantastic service! If anyone needs a copy, that's the place to go. It's really not that expensive, even for overseas customers.

Ok apparently this is too complicated for me LOL! Can you explain better for me, bb codes? [ img ] picture url goes here [ / img ] hmm?? sorry for being so stupid haha

Like.. HTML codes are different from BB codes because BB Codes use square brackets while html codes use the < > signs/symbols. Okay now I'm just making it more complicated. Let's just focus on BB codes for now.

Just try putting the following in your post without the SPACES.

[ img ]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g259/dianaduong/july3.jpg[ / img ]

So it should be like this

Trying to post a picture of my tribute magazines.. dont know if it works!

5920_1119463398562_1586352635

Hi Lilly86, I'm new here but I'll try to help you so you can upload pictures to share with everyone. First of all go to this website: http://www.techpowerup.org/
Up the top of the page you will see Step 1: select image file --- click on browse and go into folder on your computer where you have the images you want to upload and select one of the images. Down the bottom of the page you will see Step 4: and a button that says Submit. Click on Submit and the picture will be uploaded. Once the picture is uploaded it will take you to another page where at the top of the page it says Your image file has been sucessfully uploaded. You will then see To use it in a VBulletin post: copy the text that is next to it into your post on this forum and your image should upload. To upload other images just repeat the steps. Hope this helps!

The Australian Rolling Stone reprints previous articles Rolling Stone did over the years dating right back to MJ's early days along with a pinup and huge poster. Demand was so high that they ordered more copies in as many people were buying 20-30 copies so they can flog them on ebay and because the issue will likely be a collectors item. I ended up buying 4 copies all up - 1 to read and three to put away in storage. Many of the articles I've never seen before and they make for fascinating reading as they have interviews with MJ and many other people who worked for him over the years.

The Australian Rolling Stone reprints previous articles Rolling Stone did over the years dating right back to MJ's early days along with a pinup and huge poster. Demand was so high that they ordered more copies in as many people were buying 20-30 copies so they can flog them on ebay and because the issue will likely be a collectors item. I ended up buying 4 copies all up - 1 to read and three to put away in storage. Many of the articles I've never seen before and they make for fascinating reading as they have interviews with MJ and many other people who worked for him over the years.

Thanks for the info!
I tried ordering it off of magshop.com.au but unfortunately they don't ship to Canada. I don't want to way overpay on ebay.. blah.

Does anyone know if there is any place to get it in the U.S.? Also, there is supposed to a NY Times tribute. Has anyone seen it in stores?

Does anyone know if there is any place to get it in the U.S.? Also, there is supposed to a NY Times tribute. Has anyone seen it in stores?

The NY tribute is available for purchase on barnesandnoble.com...

FYI: I posted a couple of days ago saying that Smash Hits was available for sale on newsstand.co.uk. I can now officially confirm that my copy arrived here today. From the UK to Canada in a mere 2 days! Fantastic service! If anyone needs a copy, that's the place to go. It's really not that expensive, even for overseas customers.

But when I go to newsstand.co.uk and search for the smash hits tribute, the cover they show for the magazine is different than the normal one (it has another MJ pic than on the cover than what someone here posted a pic of). Did you get the right cover? (=Not the one they show on newsstand.co.uk?)

Can anyone clear something up for me? I'm seeing a ton of People Magazines with different covers than the one I have. The Rolling Stone someone posted here has a different cover than the one on their site and that I see in stores.

Are there different covers based on what country it's sold in? Is the content the same or different?

Can anyone clear something up for me? I'm seeing a ton of People Magazines with different covers than the one I have. The Rolling Stone someone posted here has a different cover than the one on their site and that I see in stores.

Are there different covers based on what country it's sold in? Is the content the same or different?

Which People Magazine do you have? There are several. I've seen the double issue (Michael with Jennifer Batten), the Tribute (dedicated solely to Michael) and one with images from his memorial on the cover.

There's a U.S. version of Rolling Stone, and this one is the one on the Barnes and Noble website. The one that was posted in here earlier is the Australian version. I believe the content in both is different.

But when I go to newsstand.co.uk and search for the smash hits tribute, the cover they show for the magazine is different than the normal one (it has another MJ pic than on the cover than what someone here posted a pic of). Did you get the right cover? (=Not the one they show on newsstand.co.uk?)

I got the current cover. The pic on the site is wrong, but read the description: life & death of Michael Jackson. It's the right one. Trust me, I got mine ;)

This is my UK collection (except Q magazine which is out of the picture).
I'll post some photos from the books at the front later if you want.

p7190085621.jpg

I just ordered 2 Billboard tributes online this morning. Shipping is cheap...only 5 bucks. Anybody got billboard already?

This is my UK collection (except Q magazine which is out of the picture).
I'll post some photos from the books at the front later if you want.

p7190085621.jpg

What is the name of the 2nd magazine on the 2nd row? Thanks

i didnt know there were books out too. Can anyone recommend the best ones?
Thanks.

What is the name of the 2nd magazine on the 2nd row? Thanks

i didnt know there were books out too. Can anyone recommend the best ones?
Thanks.
It's called The wonderful world of Michael Jackson 1958-2009. It's exclusive to WHSmith in the UK. The 2 books at the front I got them from WHSmith as well.

I'm gonna post pics from inside later.

It's called The wonderful world of Michael Jackson 1958-2009. It's exclusive to WHSmith in the UK. The 2 books at the front I got them from WHSmith as well.

I'm gonna post pics from inside later.

How much was it & was it in the books or magazine section? Is it still available.

What's the red book like inside? Nice pics?

How much was it & was it in the books or magazine section? Is it still available.

What's the red book like inside? Nice pics?
The books were in a separate stand with other MJ books (i.e. Taraborelli) and DVDs. It's very nice, it has nice pics! I took pictures from both books and the WHSmith mag and I will upload them soon. Both books were under 10 pounds. The white one can also be found at HMV. :)

The books were in a separate stand with other MJ books (i.e. Taraborelli) and DVDs. It's very nice, it has nice pics! I took pictures from both books and the WHSmith mag and I will upload them soon. Both books were under 10 pounds. The white one can also be found at HMV. :)

So the wonderful world of Michael Jackson is a book & not a magazine? How much was it?

Back