Post your photos of your tribute magazine collections :)

Smashhits seems to be in every petrol station and supermarket, pretty easy to find compared to the others. The whole mag is for Michael, it's really cool and quite lighthearted, but respectful :) it was £2.99. It has lyrics too lol!!!!!!!!!, I remember back in the day I used to get smash hits just for the lyrics :)

It has some wonderful pictures and quite a few posters too...if you have any prob finding it, lmk and I will pick one up for you :)

Thanks, i'll have a look around for it :)

For the love of God, when you post the pictures could you write the name of all the magazines they show, because on some it doesn´t say on the front.

I have only one - TIME's special edition - haven´t read through it though.

I am interested to buy these below, so can anyone who lives in the USA tell me if these magazines below have come out in the stores yet? So I know if they should have come to my store here in europe.

1. Rolling Stone magazine (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Mi...Stone-Magazine/e/9781615565009/?cds2Pid=16448)
2. LIFE (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Li...-Life-Magazine/e/9781603201308/?cds2Pid=16448)
3. People TRIBUTE (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Pe...eople-Magazine/e/9781603201315/?cds2Pid=16448)

Billboard was supposed to have some sort of Michael special, do you know anything about this?

Which other magazines are worthy of buying?

I have a few but have not scanned the front covers of them all like the Commemorative Time Issue and more.

However, I did scan this one to email to Jennifer Batten which magazine I found images of her with Michael in it.
mjcollectorsedition.jpg

I am interested to buy these below, so can anyone who lives in the USA tell me if these magazines below have come out in the stores yet? So I know if they should have come to my store here in europe.

1. Rolling Stone magazine (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Mi...Stone-Magazine/e/9781615565009/?cds2Pid=16448)
2. LIFE (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Li...-Life-Magazine/e/9781603201308/?cds2Pid=16448)
3. People TRIBUTE (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Pe...eople-Magazine/e/9781603201315/?cds2Pid=16448)
People is out. Rolling Stone comes out tomorrow/Friday, and LIFE I'm pretty sure is not out yet or I would have seen it.

Let's not forget Ebony should be coming out real soon.

I only have Rolling Stone (few copies) and Who...plus A LOT of newspapers. I'm not buying too many because most of them are BS.

The historical one is beautiful...
but they did make a couple mistakes.
They showed Randy Jackson from American Idol in the family section
They also showed a picture of a MJ impersonator on one of the back pages saying it was MJ.

thank you for this post. I am going to get Essence, Jet, and Ebony magazines about MJ. I can't wait to read and see them.

thank you for this post. I am going to get Essence, Jet, and Ebony magazines about MJ. I can't wait to read and see them.

Essence magazine is coming out with a tribute too? Wow. When will it be out?

And the Ebony and jet magazines, when will they be out? Does anyone now?

What is the name of the magazine?

i don't no it doesn't have a name it just says Michael Jackson on it
but am sure its made by the makers of Reveal, or Closer, i remember seeing a
advert for it in one of there magazines so i think its made by them =/
do correct me if am wrong like

07092009-1.jpg

I will pre-order People tribute and Ebony

Hello and OK here in my country has no Michael on the cover or any tribute. :( RS and Q not yet arrive. I see billboard today but there is a little bit Michael pic on top of the cover page and no tribute edition. Umh I see US weekly site said have private picture of Michael with kids at his last Christmas but I didn't see it on newsstand today. Anyone see it or got it?

Bought People and Hello today. Is the Q magazine good?
Btw, what about the RS special issue, is it out already?

I only have Time, I didn't get Newsweek for some reason.
I want to get the Hello mag with Mark Lesters interview but I don't think it has arrived to my country yet. I checked the best newsagency for it yesterday.
I found some german mags but decided not to buy them because I don't read german. maybe the pics would have been nice but you can see pics on the internet too, so...

Man I spent a fortune on these LOL. You know People has two versions, there are two back covers. One with Mike J5 era and one Thriller esque, so I bought both.

I ordered a bunch online but they're haven't arrived yet...

People, Rolling Stone (Not out yet), Time mag, Time framed poster, Nesweek, Jet, XXL, Life, Michael Jackson: The One and Only and some other I can't remember :)

I'll post pics once I have them.

I read something about a week ago about Rolling Stone having 4 different covers. However it doesn't say anything about it on their site.. I'm wondering if it's true. Has anyone else heard anything?

Ive got a few more magazines which ill upload the photos to shortly

I have Who, Time, Rolling Stone, Australian OK as it was one of the first that came out, and Grazia mag. Also 3 x newspapers. Will take a pic tonight. Am still on the lookout for more.

I got quite a few mags and waiting for ebony and maybe rolling stone to come out but i don't have time to put pics up now. Maybe later if i find a good site that will upload them without resizing first. (sucks we cant do it here).

anyway, i was surprised today to see a Number Ones book/magazine with the sheet music from the songs!!! Sony cashing in maybe? I didn't get it since I know nothing about reading music or playing and I'm broke but I thought it was cool. They should do that with more of his songs,...
I did get the People tribute though, has some good pics.

Oh yeah when I was at the bookstore there was this guy that came in and bought that stupid OK mag with *the* pic on it, i felt like smacking him... I always try to cover it up, bury it behind other good mags when i see it...

Here are The Magazines that I have:

People Magazine double issue.
MJ025.jpg

USA Today Commemorative Edition Issue
MJ026.jpg

USA Today Special Edition Newspaper
MJ027.jpg

TV Guide Tribute Issue
MJ028.jpg

TIME Magazine Special Commemorative Edition
MJ029.jpg

Special Magazine made just for this occasion
MJ030.jpg

Special Magazine made just for this occasion
MJ031.jpg

Newsweek magazine
MJ032.jpg

Collectors Edition Historical Magazine
MJ033.jpg

Entertainment Weekly Special Tribute Issue
MJ034.jpg

Michael Jackson: The One and Only: A Commemorative Tribute to an American Icon
MJ035.jpg

I ordered Rolling Stones and Billboard a few days ago. And I still need to get Ebony, Jet, XXL, People Tribute, Life Tribute, and Essence.

There are NO tribute magazines here, I looked eeeverywhere. Although they do carry some international magazines, so it makes no sense. Goddammit!!! :angry:

^ I saw jet and I didn't think it was worth it... but then again for 2 $....

Back