Old Schooler's / we wait 'till physical has arrived - Thread

Now it's about someone else to make the rules. No, infact they are the same ;)

It's just, that i'm out of this game, as i got hold of two Deluxe copies of Xscape this afternoon.
One arrived early from amazon. The other i bought at my local store, where my cousin works.
They unpacked the boxes for me, to see if the albums have arrived - and yes they were there.

I can only say: Keep on going! Nothing is better than to have this thing in hand while the music plays.
Booklet, liner notes - all done with grace & taste.
The whole album is perfect. You are in for a treat - stay strong & wait fro the real moment!

Best wishes to you all!

Arklove: Where are you??? You crumbled???

IMWhizzle: Have fun, Timbo did GREAT (as we always said he would ;))& all others to!

I'm here! I am still holding strong, but it's getting harder by the day! :(

Yeah finding it very difficult now going to bed so im not tempted. . Come on amazon get it despatched

I am so glad I decided to wait for official release day. But it's been fun reading the daily reviews for the streamed songs.

Only 4 more days to go...I am considering taking the day off work. Too much feels already...

I am proud to say i have not listened to anything else since Loving you and this time I am really gonna hold until the official release. Hey I know i sinned but I can do rehab...

Thanku MJJuniorsinceMW for this cool thread , I'm Defo old school , its been funny reading the posts :) they have made me laugh :) :rofl::yes:

You guys...................

I have a confession........................

I've cracked..............

I'm listening to APWNN........

I'm gonna listen to the rest.......

I'm at the point of no return!

I have to confess, I did it. I just listened to the original versions of STTR & DYKWYCA.

I am speechless. It's truly a relief.

arklove;4000824 said:
you guys...................

I'm listening to apwnn........

wuuuut¿¿¿¿

I really, really, really tried.....

But I had a stressful day at work and needed some relief

:fear:

Now we have 2 defectors--Alanna and Coffre. This is too funny!!

I am still hanging in there. Maybe my mantra will help you guys: I can do it! I can do it!

Now we have 2 defectors--Alanna and Coffre. This is too funny!!

I am still hanging in there. Maybe my mantra will help you guys: I can do it! I can do it!

hahaha! You are in for a treat!

I love you for your honesty xD I haven't cracked yet ^_^

Maaaaaan, I'm 15, full of MJ Adrenaline and I haven't cracked yet! This reminds me of the time I didn't listen to the Dangerous album at all on youtube until after I got it. :lmao:

Im still there , not listened to anything bar the singles solo and JT. So wish i had it now but Monday for me, cannot wait.

Terry

I put my friends and relatives on notice: do NOT post anything Xscape-related to my FB page, don't leave a snippet on my voicemail and don't, PLEASE don't try to sing it to me, bahahahahahaha!

When I'm fiendin' for Mike, I'll stick to listening to my homemade J5/OTW/Dangerous/BOTDF mix CD. :D

Hahahahaaa! You crazy... How you like everything?

^ still only heard LNFSG (and Chicago once in a weak spot!)

I've been so close to caving in just hope I can make it through the weekend !!!! Not long to go now be strong

For the people still standing strong :giggle:

Xscape - xscape - xscape - xscape is calling you..............

tumblr_mjmn8zobzz1qc0s10o1_r2_500.gif

Take that step with Michael, do it for Michael, he is calling you.......

3955972_90x90.png

Listen just one, it wont harm you..........

michael-jackson-22xscape22-album-teaser-mjxscape_dvd.original.jpg

(insert evil laugh here)

i've just listened to the entire album :(

in my car on the way home from the cd store :pleased:

I have the CD lying on my desk at work.. Only a few hours untill I can sit down in front of my hi-fi system with a nice cold beer! Glad I didn't listen to snippets, streams, etc..

I love the way the album is recieved by the press so far, man it's been too long. It's frontpage news on my newspapers in the Netherlands, with a very positive article backed up by great responses from DJ's

:giggle: @ dark side.
Plenty of fans have entered to the dark side, and are quite happy to be there:D

For the people still standing strong :giggle:

Xscape - xscape - xscape - xscape is calling you..............

tumblr_mjmn8zobzz1qc0s10o1_r2_500.gif

Take that step with Michael, do it for Michael, he is calling you.......

3955972_90x90.png

Listen just one, it wont harm you..........

michael-jackson-22xscape22-album-teaser-mjxscape_dvd.original.jpg

(insert evil laugh here)

*dies* I almost did it too :lmao: but the wonderful light of old schooler's waiting it out pulled me back in xD :giggle:

Only listened to the snippets of each song. I'm still waiting for my physcial copy to arrive, I ordered from Amazon and actually it should have already arrived today, but doesn't seem like it anymore! Is someonelse here living in Germany who ordered from Amazon? Such a disappointment, I was so excited for today! :(

Only heard LNFSG still.

Not even heard snippets of the others...

Back