Old Schooler's / we wait 'till physical has arrived - Thread

I'm still holding strong too! Only LNFSG so far for this girl!

I do have quite the temptation, but I step back and just think how SWEET it'll be to listen to everything in its entirety, without spoilers, on CD quality, great sound system :woohoo:

Trust me, it'll be worth it in the end!

I'm in!

I haven't listened to any of the recently streamed tracks (except LNFSG). I don't know how you felt, I didn't felt tempted when Chicago & Loving You got availabe. Sure, those are never before heard tracks, but the possibility of being able to listen to them is a gift as well as a curse at same time. IMHO it's more a curse than a gift. Nothing is worse than branding a song into your brain that's actually just a (poor?) remix. Hearing a real MJ song for the first time is a priceless experience. I won't let my brain get fooled.

I can (still) resist. It'll be harder at the moment of the leak of the deluxe edition.

Lies and liers:beee:

I bet most of you have heard demos or early version so you know what to expect, whereas good people like me :angel: who haven't heard early demos or leaks have to fight really hard against temptations, and some of you (Tony:() is ready to give me a boot after falling off the wagon only 4 times :no:

PS, I have only heard LNFSG in full and both versions, and 30 second from others.:cry:

^^ That is true, I've heard the leaks and demos from the past :( But it was purely out of desperation as we never really knew if these songs were ever to be released.

But that's why I've resisted listening to the new versions that have been streamed, I want to at least try and make this a surprise :D

I bet most of you have heard demos or early version so you know what to expect, whereas good people like me :angel: who haven't heard early demos or leaks have to fight really hard against temptations, and some of you (Tony:() is ready to give me a boot after falling off the wagon only 4 times :no:

PS, I have only heard LNFSG in full and both versions, and 30 second from others.:cry:
the others? track # 02 / 03 etc.? If so,

X - X - X

you have disqualified yourself - goodbye:pth: :D

I can (still) resist. It'll be harder at the moment of the leak of the deluxe edition.

Gah Deeeeeeeluxse Edition! L0L I'll be in the Funny farm before then :lol:

In!
Just the Love Never Felt So Good debut on IHEARTMusicAwards but no, no streams or any of that leak stuff

^^ Bubs, that's why you were calling us liars! To make yourself feel better! :nono:

:pth:

:hysterical:

^^ That is true, I've heard the leaks and demos from the past :( But it was purely out of desperation as we never really knew if these songs were ever to be released.
when I fisrt listened to the 2010 leak of Blue Gangsta it was a weird experience. My brain forced me to add a virtual layer of the "Rap". PS: What was the name of the guy, Tempamental?

Same here!!!! But we are doin fine, considering we're loyal Michael Jackson fans. The temptation to hear his voice and music is tooooo much too handle.

But I still didn't listen two full versions of the songs except for LNFSG.

when I fisrt listened to the 2010 leak of Blue Gangsta it was a weird experience. My brain forced me to add a virtual layer of the "Rap". PS: What was the name of the guy, Tempamental?

Ha, I still have that rap version....I don't recall his exact name, but yeah, "Tempamental" sounds familiar.

Still going strong... The hardest Day so far, because of the completely opposing reviews of APWNN.
But i'll also get through this day.
Got the shipment information from amazon today, so my golden Xscape is on it's way. I hope for an early delivery - TOMORROW... AHHHHH!

the release date on danish itunes have changed from may 12th may 9th :). Does that mean the album will be available for purchase 00.01 Friday? :lol:

What do you guys think about the APWNN reviews?

And what do you expect now from your own reaction? According to what we have read today so far?

Or don't you read the forum reviews?

What do you guys think about the APWNN reviews?

And what do you expect now from your own reaction? According to what we have read today so far?

Or don't you read the forum reviews?
I don't expect anything from the Estate, except untouched material:).

Still going strong... The hardest Day so far, because of the completely opposing reviews of APWNN.
But i'll also get through this day.
Got the shipment information from amazon today, so my golden Xscape is on it's way. I hope for an early delivery - TOMORROW... AHHHHH!

This is my problem too, yesterday I was SO curious to listen to APWNN.

But I did not :fear:

This is my problem too, yesterday I was SO curious to listen to APWNN.

But I did not :fear:

I hope so! We seem to be one of the very last...
All those big haymakers are crumbling one after another, like cookies...

I'm curious each & every day, it's eating me up... What a relieve this will be when i have the case in my hand & this Disc is spinning...

you did :ph34r:

Oh noooo, tell me you did not?!

Am i the last fan standing?

Back