Old Schooler's / we wait 'till physical has arrived - Thread

Still on it get in !!! Although I feel a group hug will soon be in order , i gave up smoking 4 and a half years ago that wasn't as hard as this !!!

Still on it get in !!! Although I feel a group hug will soon be in order , i gave up smoking 4 and a half years ago that wasn't as hard as this !!!

Way to go! :punk:

But - :lmao:

Staying strong. Only hear Love Never Felt So Good. We can do this. I don't care about new versions and want to hear Michael's original before the Timbaland garbage so it isn't ruined for me.

I pretend that I did not read that.

I am going to give in...i'm sorry...love you all

23llf8n.gif

You always have the best GIFs don't you...lol I wonder how you do

EDIT: I won't listen anything else till release... can I play again? lol

Question before you are (possibly) welcomed back into the clubhouse: What have you listened to so far? :fear:

^
Yeah yeah, stay as long as you want...
I hug & comfort you - BECAUSE YOU ARE WEAK! :D

Me, i won't budge! Not far to go now. My shipment satus on amazon changed to 'sent out soon'. This should be today, so maybe tomorrow i'll have #MJXscape in my hands.
Ooooohhhh Babyyyyy, Love Never Sound So Good....

Still doing good. Haven't listened to anything still. I'm even able to read people's comments about the songs without caving. :) I suggest for the weak willed though if you really don't want to fail, don't read what people say about the songs. Even leave the forum and other fan sites for a little while until the album's released. Chicago and Loving You snippets are already streaming, which means the hardest part is over for me at least lol.

Forgive me members of old schoolers, I have sinned. I fell off the wagon again and listened 30 second from the newest arrival:-(

hB06F4A5B

Forgive me members of old schoolers, I have sinned. I fell off the wagon again and listened 30 second from the newest arrival:-(

I propose a motion for your expulsion.

Bubs Bubs Bubs ... be strong stay calm and move away from the temptation I recommend locking all electrical equipment away untill release day !!!!

Bubs Bubs Bubs ... be strong stay calm and move away from the temptation I recommend locking all electrical equipment away untill release day !!!!

Don't pander to her...she'll bring us all down. She had her chance & blew it.

BLEW IT I TELLS YA.

I'm here for you, Bubs. I'm reading all the Xscape news and reviews with my hands over my ears, saying "Lalalalala!" :D Still have to wait 'til next week, too.

28ip0dv.jpg

Have obviously heard Love Never Felt So Good (both versions) and i will admit i listened to about 2.30 mins of Chicago (i stopped half way as didn't feel right Haha, sounds amazing though) it didn't feel right as i was streaming it on my crappy Samsung, that's not how this should be appreciatesd. Deluxe copy, laptop and headphones on Monday for me

^ Aw bless :mama:

Yay Looking forward the surprises. Come Friday though , I'll be Doo -Lally :bugeyed: but I don't wanna give In to sweet temptation.
I can DO THIS :)

so, how many true xscape virgins are left?

:im_so_happy:im still going strong

Back