Old Schooler's / we wait 'till physical has arrived - Thread

I literally had tears in my eyes the first go round! I love every track new and original. It's like I have two albums at the same time!

AMEN!! ^_^ I bought it on itunes and I bought the CD on walmart's website. As soon as I heard the first song I fell out in excitement. Each and every one of those songs (original as well) are pure masterpieces! And I think I just came up with some dances for all of the songs. :jump:

I'm a lil sad :(

I went to get the CD today and no one has it :(

I went to Wal Mart, Best Buy, and Future Shop and nothing.

:western:

Ah well, I'll order on Amazon.

I officially hate Amazon.com, Screw them!

I refuse to purchase anything from them again because no matter how many damaged packages I receive from them, and no matter how many times I call them to bitch about their crappy service, they continue to tell me "We're sorry about that", then they have me send them their crap back, fix the problem for that one time only and continue to let it happen again and again. I'm so over this crap service. I've had a long ass day and the one thing I was looking forward to today was coming home and getting to listen to Xscape, only to come home to this mangled piece of crap I now have to send back. I'll probably just grab it at Target tomorrow on the way to work, which is what I should have done in the first place.

Aaaagh!!!! Sorry for the rant guys, I really wish I could be enjoying Xscape with the rest of you guys right now. Amazon is getting no more of my money, They keep sending me things in over-sized bubble envelopes instead of proper mailers or boxes.

I got it! Actually the first Target I went to didn't get any Xscape albums in, not even in the back. WTH? It was a pathetic Target anyway. So then I went to Walmart and they had the digipack with the poster. Yesss :wild:

I've now heard all the contemporized versions. They're poppin! :dancing: Just started listening to the demos. Can't have a firm opinion on everything yet, until I've listened to the whole album a few times. Michael. :wub:

Strange, what happened? Are they expecting it later in the week.

We made it guys. It is now listening and enjoying time!!

Mike sorry about your Amazon experience. I never had a problem with them.

--I think I will listen to all Michael's versions first, then listen to the new productions.

Strange, what happened? Are they expecting it later in the week.

We made it guys. It is now listening and enjoying time!!

Mike sorry about your Amazon experience. I never had a problem with them.

--I think I will listen to all Michael's versions first, then listen to the new productions.

I am not sure, I was in a hurry and didn't have time to ask...There wasn't even a display or anything ....

I'll just order it...

I officially hate Amazon.com, Screw them!

I refuse to purchase anything from them again because no matter how many damaged packages I receive from them, and no matter how many times I call them to bitch about their crappy service, they continue to tell me "We're sorry about that", then they have me send them their crap back, fix the problem for that one time only and continue to let it happen again and again. I'm so over this crap service. I've had a long ass day and the one thing I was looking forward to today was coming home and getting to listen to Xscape, only to come home to this mangled piece of crap I now have to send back. I'll probably just grab it at Target tomorrow on the way to work, which is what I should have done in the first place.

Aaaagh!!!! Sorry for the rant guys, I really wish I could be enjoying Xscape with the rest of you guys right now. Amazon is getting no more of my money, They keep sending me things in over-sized bubble envelopes instead of proper mailers or boxes.

Wow, I'm shocked and sorry you had that horrible experience with Amazon! I always order from them and have NEVER had a problem (knock on wood). Right at midnight my digital copy of the deluxe version downloaded quickly and today I got a text that my physical CD/DVD will be delivered by tomorrow, WOO HOO!

Don't give up on Amazon just yet!

Time for me to go home and start Michaeling. . . :wub:

I have it! *Kermit dance* Haven't opened it yet though. Need to eat dinner and finish my internet rounds, then I'll give it a go. Better dust off the old Sennheisers, hehe.

Wow, I'm shocked and sorry you had that horrible experience with Amazon! I always order from them and have NEVER had a problem (knock on wood). Right at midnight my digital copy of the deluxe version downloaded quickly and today I got a text that my physical CD/DVD will be delivered by tomorrow, WOO HOO!

Don't give up on Amazon just yet!

Time for me to go home and start Michaeling. . . :wub:

I've been using Amazon for years and I never used to have service this bad until the last year or so.

It always seemed like they would get lazy during the Christmas rush and ship things in less protective packing, but it would usually pick up afterward and they would use mailers and boxes again. Now, It seems they always use large bubble envelopes and most of the items I've ordered from them recently have at least some damage or wear. Every time I have called them I tell them that the damage is most likely caused by the inadequate packing, but then after shipping me another one in proper packaging, they continue to use the bubble envelopes for everything else afterward. It's extremely frustrating and annoying.

The strange thing too is, This seems to happen alot whenever I order Michael items. My Thriller 25 book got demolished in the mail years ago due to Amazon using the bubble envelope, and I had a mint Bad vinyl destroyed by an incompetent mailman.

Really? The first day? Does Canada have a Target store? Try them.
That's where I got mine.....8 o'clock this morning! :D

I've been using Amazon for years and I never used to have service this bad until the last year or so.

It always seemed like they would get lazy during the Christmas rush and ship things in less protective packing, but it would usually pick up afterward and they would use mailers and boxes again. Now, It seems they always use large bubble envelopes and most of the items I've ordered from them recently have at least some damage or wear. Every time I have called them I tell them that the damage is most likely caused by the inadequate packing, but then after shipping me another one in proper packaging, they continue to use the bubble envelopes for everything else afterward. It's extremely frustrating and annoying.

The strange thing too is, This seems to happen alot whenever I order Michael items. My Thriller 25 book got demolished in the mail years ago due to Amazon using the bubble envelope, and I had a mint Bad vinyl destroyed by an incompetent mailman.

Yipes! I agree about the lazy Christmas season packaging/shipping. Good thing I just give gift cards during that time, LOL! That's very strange that your Michael goodies get damaged the most. I have noticed the things I order from sellers with a 4 to 5 star rating gives the best customer service and are quite reliable.

Love, Love,LOVE the new album. I agree with the fan who said that it is as if there are TWO albums with the original AND new versions of the songs. I am so pleased with the Estate, LA Reid and ALL of the producers. This album has a FRESH feel to it and it is unbelievable. Anyone who has not purchased the album is missing out.

The deluxe is special isn't it? On first listen, The deluxe album is a pure gem
On first glance, Visually beautiful....What is that cover made out of again? Gold Leaf ? :lol:

I finally have it and after listening to it twice now I just want to say thank you Michael.
That's lovely :huggy:^
Yes :yes: thankyou Michael :wub: . Im loving This album its wonderful :bow: I've listened to it lots of times too and I'm chuffed to bits :D its a fantastic album ,its gonna be on all day today too :) :bow::jump::kickass::heart::heart::girl_in_love::girl_happy:

Is it crazy not to want to get fingerprints all over the case? :laugh: I have listened numerous times, just...soaking him in. :girl_in_love:

I was finally able to pick mine up at Target today. I must say it is quite an amazing album! far better than Michael in my opinion. I do prefer the original mixes, but the new mixes are really great too!

As much as I would really like to get the Vinyl too when it comes out, I'm afraid if I pre-order it on Amazon I will have to deal with the hassle of some idiot trying to shove it in my mailbox and having to send it back. ): I'll just take my chances of finding it at a physical record store, of which there's only one that I know of in town but they are usually pretty good with carrying new releases.

I also found a Gold disc Thriller SE CD and the original CD release of Fleetwood Mac's Rumours for $1 each at the pawn shop by my work today both in great condition, So overall it's been a pretty good week of scoring nice deals of my 2 favorite artists as I also found the Buckingham Nicks LP at the record store the other day.
Is it crazy not to want to get fingerprints all over the case? :laugh: I have listened numerous times, just...soaking him in. :girl_in_love:

Yeah, Fingerprints drive me crazy too, lol. It still bugs me that my Wembley DVD case is all smeared in prints every time I go to watch it.

Got my physical copies! FINALLY! Looked everywhere yesterday, couldn't find anything.

My bf was at Wal Mart today and found me both the regular and the Deluxe :D

The Deluxe he found is the soft pack too, as opposed to the jewel case, so I'm happy about that :)

:woohoo: And a poster too!

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, baby!!! My CD/DVD is here! :wild: :woohoo:

Here's my copy next to my coffee mug of my favorite NFL team: the CHICAGO Bears! (see what I did there?)

010_zpsed52f4bc.jpg

Gee now that you mention the bolded, I just realize that you are right. Before I used to get items in a box with bubbles, but now I got Xscape in a bubble envelope. However, there was no damage. Maybe the envelope is cheaper and they could save money while charging the same for shipping.

Back