Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

yes, but it was written FOR AKON with a possibility of Whitney Houston as a duet. No aspect of this song was written with Michael Jackson in mind at all, hence why it sounds nothing like the type of song Michael would sing in anyway except his message lyrically.

Very true, i don't believe there was any note, if Michael was still here this song would be on an Akon album, it's just not up to the standard of a Michael album and Michael is practically a backing singer on it.

I fell in love with this song last year on YT - it sounds even more glorious with MJ's vocals more prominently featured. This is one hell of a beautiful song and goes straight to the heartstrings. I would love to hear more of the collaborative songs between these two - their WSS is equally awesome.

I fell in love with this song last year on YT - it sounds even more glorious with MJ's vocals more prominently featured. This is one hell of a beautiful song and goes straight to the heartstrings. I would love to hear more of the collaborative songs between these two - their WSS is equally awesome.
I agree with you. :punk:

I've been gone for a day and I see there was 'Blue Ganster' in FULL leaked and a snippet!?!? of 'Slave To The Rhythm'.. could anyone please pm me them pretty please!! :)

I've been gone for a day and I see there was 'Blue Ganster' in FULL leaked and a snippet!?!? of 'Slave To The Rhythm'.. could anyone please pm me them pretty please!! :)
Blue Gangsta leaked in full?? :blink: I'd like to hear that too!

I'm listening to this "full version" thing that was shared of blue gansta.. hold on let me tell u what I hear

I personally love it!! Its so nice to hear to hear this without the extra rapper and over dubbed voices.. and extra verse.. aside from that its the song we've heard.. Sound is much better.. background sounds a bit different due to the quality of the song is better! and u can clearly hear BLUE instead of NEW

Anyone had an email from hmv saying their single has been dispatched? I'm wondering if all this snow in the uk will affect things?

Edit: just had an email saying it's been dispatched! Hopefully it will come by Saturday!

Last edited:
Anyone knows where can I digitally download the album legally on the 10th Dec ? I am in Greece and here comes on the 13th available. I have pre-ordered it on michaeljackson.com but do not know when it will arrive and need to have it asap.Thnxs !

Anyone knows where can I digitally download the album legally on the 10th Dec ? I am in Greece and here comes on the 13th available. I have pre-ordered it on michaeljackson.com but do not know when it will arrive and need to have it asap.Thnxs !

Try ITunes!

Anyone had an email from hmv saying their single has been dispatched? I'm wondering if all this snow in the uk will affect things?

Edit: just had an email saying it's been dispatched! Hopefully it will come by Saturday!

I get my morning
I get email from amazon :dancin:

I haven't recieved any mail. :(

Hope I will recieve it soon. Can't wait for the HMH CD-single. - GREAT.

I L.O.V.E. SONY for releasing the single as a physical CD-single. Most singles aren't released on CD these days, so for SONY to release HMH on a good old CD single is great.

Thank you SONY. - That was great.

#50 on Billboard is a decent gain, (34 positions) .... I imagine the song will remain about the same for next week with a big jump into the Top 30 for the following week (reported Dec 15th/16) as the Oprah effect will take hold.

#50 on Billboard is a decent gain, (34 positions) .... I imagine the song will remain about the same for next week with a big jump into the Top 30 for the following week (reported Dec 15th/16) as the Oprah effect will take hold.

Top 30 would be great. :clapping:

And it is bound to get a bump when the music video debuts too. Anyone have info on when/where it is debuting? I would presume next week.

I am looking forward to the video for HMH.

ELE, Smooth, Damien, Gaz or another insider.

Will there be made musicvideos for other songs on Michael? Or is it only HMH?

I hope for more videos.

Just so everyone knows,

there will be a huge increase in promotion next week for the new album all around the world.

just a heads up

Back