Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

For the US: Just saw HMH single on CD available for pre-order on amazon.com, release date December 28.

I hope there will be huge promotion in Denmark too.

After Michael is released it may still be realistic to say: "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

With songs as BG, Escape, APWNN, STTR, and many other unheard songs the future for MJ fans seems bright. We have much more to look forward to.

Life is great - and it's all for love.

L.O.V.E.

Reactions: nfj
OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My order for the cd single of Hold My Hand is on its way from HMV !! Can not wait! Was shipped other day.

Terry

HMH went from #3 to #16 this week in Denmark!

Maybe it will rise next week after the video is released.

Hold my Hand is at #16 this week in Sweden.. (thats good because it was at #34 last week)

HMH is #78 on Finnish iTunes. But as far as I know it dropped out from top 200 a while ago (or then I just didn't see it on the list :p) so it has made a comeback! :D

UK fans, don't forget to buy HMH on Monday. Lets get it to number one!!!!

UK fans, don't forget to buy HMH on Monday. Lets get it to number one!!!!

I pre-ordered it from amazon.uk although I am not from UK. I hope that that counts as well? If it does count, all fans, not just UK fans, should order it from amazon.uk.

Hold my hand A classic AAA

Hollywood Tonight is the stronger track of the album

Keep Your Head Up uplifting song with great lyrics

The Way You Love Me is very erotic

Monster is pure Michael!

Best Of Joy sounds a bit old

Breaking News is already a Hit

Another Day strong guitar, very passioned beat

Behind the mask is a hidden diamond!

Much too soon without any doubt is the best track of the album

Thank you Michael!

Friday I was walking down Mill Ave. in Tempe Arizona and I heard music blaring from a hooters! they were bumping HOLD MY HAND :)

Friday I was walking down Mill Ave. in Tempe Arizona and I heard music blaring from a hooters! they were bumping HOLD MY HAND :)
OMG, Hooters, LMAO.

But that's coool. I still have heard it on the radio here.
But I don't listen to radio much so that maybe the problem. :mello::lol:

OMG, Hooters, LMAO.

But that's coool. I still have heard it on the radio here.
But I don't listen to radio much so that maybe the problem. :mello::lol:
How weird.. you haven't heard it on the radio though you don't listen to it :rofl:

yasssssssssssss just noticed its on itunes uk, gonna go around my house and use ppls fones to buy it :)

well im only downloading the 7 songs on itunes , thats why i wont buy the cd , is because of those other 3 songs ...

Seen HMH on there today , but i am buying the 7 songs next mon anyway , so i am waiting until then otherwise i will have the same song twice ...

Would love to buy the physical cd , like i have with all other cds , but , well , you know....

28 is OK with no promotion.

When the video is released and the album is released it will rise again.

'HMH' is now at #27 on iTunes UK Top 100.

Surely, with 'physical' sales, this is heading for 'top 10' next sunday?

This time of year - with all of the crap Xmas tunes and charity X-Factor records around - top 10 will be v good. It would be a top 3 for sure any other time of year.

So hold my hand is at #27 in the uk charts , thats cool.

'HMH' is at a new high of #25 on the 'UK iTunes Top 100'. :cool:

^^^^

Thanks. Great news. I hope it keeps climping.

Back