Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

The single will peak the week of Dec 6th, personally I think it'll end up at #15-20 but Sony has their eye set at a Top 10 chart ranking in the US as well as the UK. We will see..

According to a new post by RF, the Cascios will be on Oprah on Dec 6
along with T. Riley.

Hey folks! Has anyone from Russia heard HMH on radio? Was it even released for the radioplay? I wander through lots of stations rn just to hear it :)

Hey folks! Has anyone from Russia heard HMH on radio? Was it even released for the radioplay? I wander through lots of stations rn just to hear it :)

I was wondering the same thing. But I don't listen to the radio, so I don't know...

by the way I emailed Sony Russia yesterday asking them about the release of the single, and they replied that it would be a digital release only in Russia and it will be available for downloading from these sites:

Muz.ru
Fidel.ru
Omlet.ru

Apparently these are the sites for legal downloading. I have never heard about these sites before. )

I am not as excited as I thought I would be. I hope that songs with 100% MJ's voice will be realesed on single cause I am still not decided what should I do with all "Michael" album.

JMie, thanx! I do know Omlet.ru and Muz.ru from ads - they're for legal downloading indeed.
But I want a hard copy of a single :( I guess I'll order it from Amazon, as well as "Michael" :/
You know, I really wanted the song to get some air play, in order for more people to hear it. Most of my friends don't even know there will be a new album.

Last edited:
Saw 5 large posters on the London Underground today for the album :)

JMie, thanx! I do know Omlet.ru and Muz.ru from ads - they're for legal downloading indeed.
But I want a hard copy of a single :( I guess I'll order it from Amazon, as well as "Michael" :/
You know, I really wanted the song to get some air play, in order for more people to hear it. Most of my friends don't even know there will be a new album.

yeah, I am disappointed about the lack of promotion as well... I remember there were Invincible promo ads in the metro in 2001, but now it's so quiet... Maybe they'll start in December...

Promotion should have startet already shouldn't it ??

eh, the song could've been better. it sounds like an akon style song to me, to be honest.

I wish that Michael could've sung the whole song by himself though. nothing against akon though, just sayin.

I love that the song sounds different than what usually MJ sounds. I love when he experiments. Don't put him in a box, he could do anything and he could do it great. He's performed songs that weren't written for him before and they turned out amazing. This song is no different (to me at least).

Back