Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

Voted!

68 % now.

That filthy stupid host should not try and speak bad about such a great song!!

On Toronto's 92.5 KISS FM station, the morning show guy dissed HMH as they played a sample. His exact words

"I don't know why but every time I hear this song, I can't help but think how lame it is. But if you like it, go to our page and vote for it"

So far, "LOVE IT" is winning with 40% , they are trying to make the song fail at this station so let's all vote and help get it played more. The link is:

http://www.kiss925.com/
Voted ;) "Love it" now 72%.

You can vote as many times as you want.
72 % is great!! :)

On Toronto's 92.5 KISS FM station, the morning show guy dissed HMH as they played a sample. His exact words

"I don't know why but every time I hear this song, I can't help but think how lame it is. But if you like it, go to our page and vote for it"

So far, "LOVE IT" is winning with 40% , they are trying to make the song fail at this station so let's all vote and help get it played more. The link is:

I should call in and say something because that doesn't fly with me. You can't say it's lame then ask the listeners to vote honestly. Biased. This is the best music their radio station has experienced in a long time judging from what's been getting airplay in recent years.

Voted too eventhough it's silly that they're even asking, it's obviously a beautiful song.

I'm sad. I haven't heard it on the radio at all where I live. Is is still not available on itunes yet?

This message is REAL. It's owned by Bruce Swedien.

Proof:

[YOUTUBE]ArrJoRsaq5w[/YOUTUBE]​

:cry: Thank you. Seeing the note he wrote about the song that's on the new album made me cry. At least we know there are songs on there that he DID want to be heard.

I voted, and it's at 83% now.

Last edited:
I have heard HMH a couple of times on the radio now; not nearly as much as I thought I would by now. But, each time I've heard it, I've had this feeling that something just sounds different. Well, what it is is the fact that the song is so different from anything being played on the radio now--this is from the sound to the lyrics to the theme and vibe.

People are so use to songs having a certain copycat sound and theme now that when something is totally different they don't know what to do. They may think the song is "lame" only because so much of what is played on the radio is about a few things only. HMH is a song that can be appealing across the board and universal in a message.

When you listen to HMH just think about the fact that it isn't as "noisy" as most songs on the radio. People have to get use to a whole "new" vibe.

Back