Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

I personally like the cover they did.. its simple, ya!! but its a simple song..

just for the heck of it I changed theres up a little for those who would like it..

hmhhh.jpg

Wow! Love it! You are gooood!

I love the song. It is number 8 in Sweden. Rihanna is number 6. Cannot believe it.

I love it. I am just so sad because he is not here.

Love him so much!!!

Wow! It is just debuted today didn't? and it is already No.8! That's great!

It will hit I-Tunes sometime after midnight in the US and Canada. Radio got it today.

Thanks Smooth. I went to Itunes and I couldn't find it. So I will go tomorrow and buy it! Amazing Song ! Looove it!:yes:

Singles very rarely go to #1 right at release. They take a few days/ a week or even 2 weeks to gain momentum. That's the case for 99% of songs.

I still havent got it on iTunes - says its not available in the Australian iTunes store! I'll just have to be patient I suppose.

I love this song, it's something that everyone will appreciate, not just the fans :wub:

Oh so its the letter M on the cover...thought it was just two ppl holding hands lol

^Yeah the silhouettes kind of form the letter "M" if you look closely.

ummmm, i dont think Sony still dares to put "Breaking News" and "Keep your Head up", as they are not originals, we know the one/ones singing there is not Michael...

No place with no name?

Im really depressed
I was thinking the same, i dont know why they prefer to put at leat for what we've heard tWO (2) FAKE songs instead of a masterpiece like "A Place With No Name".... i dont get it.

SONY like Michael said many many MANY times is PHONY

"According to Jackson’s website, a handwritten note from the singer indicated he wished his first single on his next project to be the duet with Akon, which they recorded together in 2007"

"From the website, Michaeljackson.com: A handwritten note from Michael belonging to his Estate indicated his desire that “Hold My Hand” be the first single on his next project. "

Akon (and this DJ) thinks Michael may be alive?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWft54OSREs

Hmmmmm.......

Excuse my language, but I think this deserves it....this song is fucking unbelievably epic.....

:D LOL @ your comment, but IT IS!! I loved it before, but now it's even better. I can't get it out of my head or stop listening to it. Michael's voice is so angelic and beautiful. :wub:
{I just wish I could actually buy it from iTunes, but it's not on there yet...}

I personally like the cover they did.. its simple, ya!! but its a simple song..

just for the heck of it I changed theres up a little for those who would like it..

hmhhh.jpg

Wow this is so great!!! :wild:Send it to Sony!! Ooops is too late I think?

But I like it very much. However it won't fit on an album cover. The part from below can be cut, and that elegant M, still be seen....

so is the song getting a physical release seeing as theres artwork? maybe im old fashioned but im not sure how this is supposed to do well when its released to radio the same week or a day b4 u can buy it on i tunes. is this week its actual offical release?

HMH #1 in Denmark.

We Danes are the BEST !!!! YEAH !!

Back