Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

Still not on itunes UK and US so I just requested the song to be on the UK and US itunes on the apple website request form :)

Electrickeys said it was because of the Beatles Catalogue coming out at 10am EST. For some reason they're waiting till morning and didn't update the rest of their site at Midnight last night w/ all the new music.

really hope mj can get number 1 in usa, wonder how its getting on

Not very well since we don't have it yet. :( Ugh, I'm getting upset that I have to keep going to the MJ page and refreshing to hear the song. And not to be mean, but I couldn't care less about the Beatles. Did they really have that much material still or do they just keep repackaging already released songs?

Wow this is so great!!! :wild:Send it to Sony!! Ooops is too late I think?

But I like it very much. However it won't fit on an album cover. The part from below can be cut, and that elegant M, still be seen....

It's a nice design for the cover, however, it doesn't look much like two people holding hands anymore, but like some sea creatures or something. LOL

HMH #1 in Denmark.

We Danes are the BEST !!!! YEAH !!

Great job!! :clapping:

The song doesn't look to be available on iTunes yet BUT it is available in the Michael Jackson Official Store at MichaelJackson.com, I just bought it!!

I'm sure it will be available on other platforms soon! But in any event, we can purchase it now!

but I couldn't care less about the Beatles. Did they really have that much material still or do they just keep repackaging already released songs?
its repackaged stuff

OK! So I just heard from this station in Chicago this morning (KissFM 103.5) that they were gonna play "Keep Your Head Up"! Now.....I actually never got to hear it due to having to start classes.

Did ANYBODY in the Chicago area hear this this morning?!?!?!?! Why would they show that song when it was leaked? Just....curious. Or maybe it was a mistake...

im sure they know what there doing with the release dates...Maybe waiting on the video? I suggest everyone to wait and get it from itunes and hmv...places that counts towards the official singles chart!

That's awesome Amalee. I'm in Alberta, guess I will have to request it or something and keep listening. They didn't really play "This is it", the song, here either.

:wild: :punk:

(You're from Kitchener? I'm from Sudbury :D)

Yup! Woo, Ontario!

That's awesome Amalee. I'm in Alberta, guess I will have to request it or something and keep listening. They didn't really play "This is it", the song, here either.

Yes, keep requesting it! Get your friends or fans in the area to request it too. It was tough today, I requested the heck out of HMH. I had sent them umpteen requests via e-mail, then called in, then on their Facebook & Twitter. It's quite stressful, but they're playing HMH again at 9:00 PM-ish! What pisses me off is that they can play "Like a G6" and that new Bruno Mars track a ridiculous amount of times but they can't play HMH more than once. I'm so close to starting a riot downtown, LOL. :tickingtimebomb

I remember they played "This Is It" a few times around here, but only a few times. After that, the track was history.

DANG, they just played HMH on our radio station 4 times in 1 hour. That's amazing. :woohoo:

34e51xz.jpg

it's a bit stupid that the MP3 version costs more than the CD on the pre-order thingy. Not that I'd buy mp3s if they were cheaper anyway but still.

And on HMH and radio play they've played it a few times here in NZ on 'Classic Hits' 97.7. Don't know about other stations

I just heard it once on Monday in UK radio.... :ermm:
I guess I have to pay closer attention

On Toronto's 92.5 KISS FM station, the morning show guy dissed HMH as they played a sample. His exact words

"I don't know why but every time I hear this song, I can't help but think how lame it is. But if you like it, go to our page and vote for it"

So far, "LOVE IT" is winning with 40% , they are trying to make the song fail at this station so let's all vote and help get it played more. The link is:

http://www.kiss925.com/

On Toronto's 92.5 KISS FM station, the morning show guy dissed HMH as they played a sample. His exact words

"I don't know why but every time I hear this song, I can't help but think how lame it is. But if you like it, go to our page and vote for it"

So far, "LOVE IT" is winning with 40% , they are trying to make the song fail at this station so let's all vote and help get it played more. The link is:

http://www.kiss925.com/

Voted! :punk:

Back