Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

is the song getting a physical cd release in the uk or is it all download

aprilshack;3089518 said:
For those who have pre ordered the physical release of the single on hmv.com, the price has fallen from £4.99 to £3.99.

Great ! :clapping:

Official Announcement: UK CD Single + Four Versions CD Only

Michael Jackson's ‘Hold My Hand (Duet With Akon)’ single is changing release date in the UK, following unprecedented positive feedback from both media and fans.

In order to maximize this support and generate as much excitement for the album ‘Michael’, the download will now be available from SUNDAY 5TH DECEMBER.

Furthermore, due to overwhelming demand, a CD single is now confirmed for release in the UK on MONDAY 6TH DECEMBER.

The CD tracklisting is:

HOLD MY HAND (DUET WITH AKON)

1. Album Version
2. Vocals & Orchestra
3. Alternate Mix
4. Instrumental

Other than track 1, these versions will be exclusive to the CD single.

Sony Music UK / MJSTAR

Moonwalker.Fan;3093038 said:
Official Announcement: UK CD Single + Four Versions CD Only

Michael Jackson's ‘Hold My Hand (Duet With Akon)’ single is changing release date in the UK, following unprecedented positive feedback from both media and fans.

In order to maximize this support and generate as much excitement for the album ‘Michael’, the download will now be available from SUNDAY 5TH DECEMBER.

Furthermore, due to overwhelming demand, a CD single is now confirmed for release in the UK on MONDAY 6TH DECEMBER.

The CD tracklisting is:

1. Album Version
2. Vocals & Orchestra
3. Alternate Mix
4. Instrumental

Other than track 1, these versions will be exclusive to the CD single.

Sony Music UK / MJSTAR

Noooooo! I was so looking forward to getting the single a week today! They aren't going to push back the album are they?

Can anyone link me to the pre-order page for the single on HMV? I can't find it. :(

5th December? Noooooo! Although I do get the feeling now that they are possibly going to do some promotion for the single and album on the X Factor, just get that feeling especially with the release date change.

5th December? Noooooo! Although I do get the feeling now that they are possibly going to do some promotion for the single and album on the X Factor, just get that feeling especially with the release date change.

I hope.They could do with some ads during i'm a celebrity too.

I've been thinking about this new album MICHAEL.....IMO

after few moments i look up at the tracklist, i think the album is about MICHAEL, its about himself, all the songs are about himself. its just IMO

I've been thinking about this new album MICHAEL.....IMO

after few moments i look up at the tracklist, i think the album is about MICHAEL, its about himself, all the songs are about himself. its just IMO

Good observation! This could very well be the theme that binds these ten songs together. Some more literary than others though (e.g. difference Breaking News Hold my hand). I'm so looking forward to hearing them all!!

humm is this a good idea seeing as its already on radio 1 and 2 playlist. by the time dec 6 comes round it will prob have died a radio death?? reminds me of the way they screwed over butterfiles in the usa by pushing the release date back and back until it had peaked and fallen on radio

1. Album Version
2. Vocals & Orchestra
3. Alternate Mix
4. Instrumental

Now, this is what I'm talkin' about! I hope they do this on all the singles, or all the songs that have been altered from their original state.

In the UK HMH is currently on the A list for radio 1 and 2... has anybody actually heard it on these stations though? I do hear it a lot on the local stations and several times on KISS, but radion 1 and 2??

With the L.O.V.E

yes theres many posts in this thread and in this section about ppl hearing it on rad 1 and 2

elusive moonwalker;3095030 said:
split,hvar trogir markaska areas are next on my list. for next year

Split and Hvar are beautiful! You will love it. When you come in Makarska visit Baška Voda, it is near..

Back