Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

So annoyed - I have not heard 'HMH' once on UK radio yet - Radio 1, Radio 2, Galaxy or either of my local radio stations.
However on the way into work this morning did hear a 20-30 second iTunes ad for the single in the adverts for Galaxy FM.

So annoyed - I have not heard 'HMH' once on UK radio yet - Radio 1, Radio 2, Galaxy or either of my local radio stations.
However on the way into work this morning did hear a 20-30 second iTunes ad for the single in the adverts for Galaxy FM.

How often to you listen to the radio!?

It's always being played on Radio 2 - it's on there 'A' Playlist - and it's also being played on Radio 1 ('B' Playlist).

Hold My Hand drops to number 66 on US Hot 100. Last week position was 50. That is not good..

I am listening to Galaxy as I write and they have just announced they have a link to see HMH video on their website. They also have the add for the single and I have heard the song here I gues... yesterday. And that was the reason why I decided to keep listening to this radio :) (I arrived to the UK just some weeks ago, so I am not familiar with the English radios yet lol).

Hold My Hand is now at #31 on the Swedish official single chart... (it was #16 last week.. crap)

Don't worry, now the video is out, you will see 'HMH' go back up the charts in most, if not all, countries!

HMH is @ # 59 on the US itunes charts (it was in the 90's just yesterday)...also, the album is @ 116 (it was in the 130's just yesterday as well).

Just Need To Say/Ask This: All The Songs Are From 2000-2009 Right? I'm 109% Sure They Are.

why is nobody here commenting on the fact that the chorus for this song was ripped off of Hootie and The Blowfish's "Hold my Hand."? It's not only the same lyrics, but it's the same melody at the same time and everything.

why is nobody here commenting on the fact that the chorus for this song was ripped off of Hootie and The Blowfish's "Hold my Hand."? It's not only the same lyrics, but it's the same melody at the same time and everything.
Same lyrics? As far as I could hear it was only the "hold my hand" that was the same.
Ok, the timing was similar but I wouldn't say the same about the melody..

the melody is 100% exactly identical during the chorus. same notes and everything. how can you not hear it?

as soon as somebody mentioned it to me I realized it was identical. go on you tube. fast forward to the chorus. compare the melody of the chorus in these two songs. It's identical. the adlybs have different lyrics, but even the ad lybs have the same melody.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoW3bqnr7tw obviously the verses and bridges sound nothing alike, but the chorus is identical. go to 1:20

the melody is 100% exactly identical during the chorus. same notes and everything. how can you not hear it?

Well.... I don't think it is 100% exactly, but still... what is your point here?
That Michael copied this group?
:unsure:

They sing Hold My Hand - but that's the only identical thing IMO. Melody is not the same.

Why doesn't the hold my hand video show up in the "Most Popular" / "Most viewed" lists even though it has 4m+ views? Anybody knows?

Why doesn't the hold my hand video show up in the "Most Popular" / "Most viewed" lists even though it has 4m+ views? Anybody knows?

Probably the same reason that his videos are mysteriously deleted.

^^ I don't get it. How can it be missed day after day when it has more views than all the other videos for the last 3/4 days? WTH!!!!! It's sometimes so painful being a Michael fan.

^^ I don't get it. How can it be missed day after day when it has more views than all the other videos for the last 3/4 days? WTH!!!!! It's sometimes so painful being a Michael fan.
I didn't even find the official video from youtube? :blink:

And I agree, though things like youtube views doesn't really matter it would be nice if they were noticed -_-

Hold My Hand music video currently has 5 173 692 views. In 6 days.. That is not bad but we can do it better.. Can we make Hold My Hand video one of the most viewed videos on youtube?? Can we make 10 mil. in 10 days?? If each fan watch HMH five times a day, I think that we can!

If anyone cares like I do, HOLD MY HAND is currently number 51 on the Amazon.com MP3 Songs chart and on the iTunes chart, the album version is number 31 and the single version is number 58 (both versions will count towards the total sales)! So next week will hopefully see the song increase a good deal on the Hot 100!

Back