Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

And when will the video exactly be released?

HMH #32 on Finnish iTunes.

video is premiered today on oprah i think.just ordered HMH from HMV

21 on uk itunes now...!! its climbing very fast i bet it hits top spot soon !!!!!

:punk:

it comes on here ina few hrs u think there will be an upload before that for those who say they watched it all ready??

___​

PM me If you want the album! :D

___​

Sorry that I'm asking, maybe it's been already told and maybe I just haven't noticed that,

but when will we get full version of Hold My Hand video?

Thanks, Nadia :)

'HMH' is now up to number 13 on the UK iTunes Top 100 chart!

Lets hope the 'physical' sales can help push it into the UK Top 10 this sunday!

^Wow it's climbing very steadily. In my country it was top 5 very soon and then it dropped like crazy. I think a slow build-up towards a top 10 position means more chance it will be a hit.

Sorry that I'm asking, maybe it's been already told and maybe I just haven't noticed that,

but when will we get full version of Hold My Hand video?

Thanks, Nadia :)

Apparently on BET next Thursday.

Hey - does anyone have the album in a format that can be burned down on a CD and played on normal stereo?

My parents stereo can not play mp3 files. I would love to be able to play it on their stereo.

Please PM me if you have Michael in a format that is not mp3 so I can play it on a normal CD stereo.

dont know why they are bothering with the video now. its to late to help the single.

^O gosh, I hope not. I don't know much about single releases, but some songs need a little time to fully grasp the public, right? I surely hope the video will help the song to become a hit.

For everyone who has already purchased the track on I-tunes we can still push Hold My Hand up the charts by getting another copy from another site, they all count towards the official chart on sunday.

MJ is currently number 14 on the official midweek chart, this includes all downloads & physical singles purchased on Sunday & Monday.

If we all put our hands in our pockets once again with just a few more pennies we can make all the difference, think Tesco has the cheapest option at 79p -

http://www.tescoentertainment.com/store/browse/mp3/mp3-charts/

Does anyony know a good way to promote the single on facebook to all his fans & our personal friends, i it easy to put a link on the MJ page & on our news feeds etc, this could generate hundreds of downloads?

Hey - does anyone have the album in a format that can be burned down on a CD and played on normal stereo?

My parents stereo can not play mp3 files. I would love to be able to play it on their stereo.

Please PM me if you have Michael in a format that is not mp3 so I can play it on a normal CD stereo.

Just burn mp3 files using Nero to make audio cd.

Are you really going to PIRATE the album you have waited for , for years??/ or are you buying also??

Its not too late to help the single.. Mike has released singles and an album pretty far after and it spiked.. and he's also done things like release an album in 1982 and make a video for a song in 1984 and it sells like crazy

Are you really going to PIRATE the album you have waited for , for years??/ or are you buying also??

Are you asking me? Of course I will buy the album, I already pre-ordered 2 copies on amazon, and I will buy few more when it comes to Croatia. But until it comes out officially I will liesten to this leaked album.

Its not too late to help the single.. Mike has released singles and an album pretty far after and it spiked.. and he's also done things like release an album in 1982 and make a video for a song in 1984 and it sells like crazy

Those were the days beofre the internet, where you can find any song you want at anytime. The type of market in the 80s doesn't exist anymore.

Back