New This Is It clip “Why Why” will debut on The Oprah Winfrey Show

I wanna add that he was sounding FAN UNBELIEVABLE -F***ing FANTASTIC AND AMAZING.
He was doing a great job and he absolutly still got it. Still have the magic and sings like an angel.

lol lets take a step back and take a good look at what we are about to be given here people. This man was about to give us a show that would have rocked the world. We are getting the rehearsal footage of that show and to me it doesn't sound like some fans are all that grateful for what he is giving us. No, its not the concert we wanted but that was taken from us. Imo. Get what you get and be satisfied with it. From the outside looking in you are all acting very selfish. And I'm sorry for having to say it. I'm happy with what I'm getting. Its Michael doing what he loved for the people that he loved. I'm happy with seeing him this way it shows what goes in to what would have been a killer show. It shows how hard he was working for us. And to be selfish and say negative things about what we are getting is like a stab in the back IMO. Take what i said how you will but its the truth.

Thanks so much. This is great. I can't wait to see the movie. I miss him.

It looks loke he guides the orchestre in the beginning.

His hands points in the direction as the beat should come. He just marks the music.

The first sequence is early early rehearsal I think. It is his own cloth he dances in. The last few seconds is the final rehearsal. With the stage cloth/costume! AND he sings much better and stronger in the last few seconds!

This is a great clip, but he looks so thin in all of the TII footage. I can't get over it.

This is a great clip, but he looks so thin in all of the TII footage. I can't get over it.

stop thinking about it .. its because of one drug that conrad gave michael .. he gave michael 4 drugs at the same time and one of the drugs made michael not hungry .. missing the music god.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Download MJ Rehearsing Human Nature Live 2009

Here is an excerpt as shown on Oprah's September 16th show which features Michael Jackson rehearsing dance moves and singing live for Human Nature.

mj_hn_live_2009.jpg

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/281055652/mj_hn_live_2009.avi.html

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e_BH9Q0geE (may be a few minutes)

omg... thank you :heart:

He doesn't look "hot", he is too skinny. Stop it..If people around him had a crumb of a heart, they would have stopped it and helped Michael to get on some weight and relax, so as not to need killer Murray around :(

He doesn't look "hot", he is too skinny. Stop it..If people around him had a crumb of a heart, they would have stopped it and helped Michael to get on some weight and relax, so as not to need killer Murray around :(

he looks sexy as hell. So f**king gorgeous it aint funny. We have hearts thanks and he consumes mine. The man was a god compared to some.

The man was slipped Diet drugs. He had no idea thats what was happening but damn if he didnt look FINE tell the end!

Here is an excerpt as shown on Oprah's September 16th show which features Michael Jackson rehearsing dance moves and singing live for Human Nature.

mj_hn_live_2009.jpg

Thank you TSCM, your awesome!

Can someone upload The 30 Sec Billie Jean THIS IS IT Commercial on mediafire Please?

he looks sexy as hell. So f**king gorgeous it aint funny. We have hearts thanks and he consumes mine. The man was a god compared to some.

The man was slipped Diet drugs. He had no idea thats what was happening but damn if he didnt look FINE tell the end!

yep i agree on evertyhing, it wasnt his doing that made him skinny, and he does look hot in these rehearsal clips, theres no denying it. no matter what his weight was,he always looked great espesh when hes onstage giving us his fans his all.

had the concerts actually happened, all of you would have said : "Oh he looked great" - but now that he is dead you are all just trying to find mistakes... As if you all believed in the stupid media stories. He did not die because he was ill, sick, in bad shape, thin, unable to sing, dance or whatever. He was treated badly by an unprofessional doctor. End of story.

Yes, he looks thin, but he has had times when he was really thin before. Go back and watch the "Beat It" video or the Pepsi commercial where the little kid imitates him. I can remember when they came out thinking, "My God, he's skinny". To me he looked as thin then as he did in this clip. Of course he was younger then, so his face didn't look so thin. Anyway, from what I have heard about the investigation into his death, he died from a drug overdose given by his doctor, not because he was too thin or frail.

He is singing nice! Now I miss him more than yesterday......:cry:
If he had been lived, the show would be completely success

mj_hn_live_2009.jpg

TSCM you are awesome, can always count on you!!! THANKS:clapping::clapping:

had the concerts actually happened, all of you would have said : "Oh he looked great" - but now that he is dead you are all just trying to find mistakes... As if you all believed in the stupid media stories. He did not die because he was ill, sick, in bad shape, thin, unable to sing, dance or whatever. He was treated badly by an unprofessional doctor. End of story.

Just because the media has said something, doesn't make it not true. And I've found him to be too skinny for a long time, not just because he's dead. If you can't see that he's skinny, and that his face looks gaunt, then you're simply not being honest, in my opinion. I think I've never seen him this skinny. His face, his shoulders, body..he's just really skinny. Now, i'm not saying that he was sick or anything like that at all, but he is really skinny here. It's not for nothing that his chef commented on it when she came back to his service, about how different he seemed.

Back