New song Oct. 12th + 'This is it' Album out on Oct. 26th. Pre-order at Amazon.com

:eek: woOOowwaaah! oOoOo I want to hear TII. oct 12th hear we come.:wild:

Oh I will be looking forward to disc 2 as well. :dancin:

I really wish michael was here to share the joy with us though:(

Re: New song on October 12th and 'This is it' Album out on October 26th

lol only 2 posts... Now i see why the negativity. New people dont always have my trust. So you will excuse me if i dont believe your a fan.
you don't have to be on a fan forum to be an MJ fan.

As much as I want to hear Michael, I can't be totally happy about it! I miss Mike so much... and I have a felling that they (Sony, AEG...) are doing it for the money and just for the money...

Right heres what could happen

To maximise the amount of money they are going to make from us they will probably do this...

Release NEW SINGLE - "This Is It"
Release GREATEST HITS ALBUM - "This Is It"
Release THIS IS IT movie
Release THIS IS IT DVD
Release THIS IS IT Live CD

That way they will be making us buy 2 cd's and a dvd as oppose to just one of each.

Least I hope this is the plan, i was soooo looking forward to the LIVE CD, especially after hearing them vocals on Human Nature
You forgot This Is It merchandise and souvenir tickets :smilerolleyes: But yeah, I'm with you on still hoping for a live CD.

P.S. Darn, Amazon's German site doesn't have it for pre-order yet. Ah well, guess they will soon enough.

I was hoping for some live mixes of some of the rehearsals, but if we get that on the DVD, then this could be better, since an audio rip will be easy.

I wonder if we'll get more of a pop version and and an orchestral version of the song "This Is It".

You had a fire? Eek :/ hope everything is ok?

Guess i should have made that a bit clearer... My family and i are Firemen and First Responders... We got called out to a Fire... It wasn't me... sorry...

you don't have to be on a fan forum to be an MJ fan.

Of course not. Its just hard to trust someone new here since his death.

WOOOOOOOOOOP!! 12 OCTOBER, everyone go HMV and buy it haha

Will it be a physical single release? or just download?

This sounds great!!

Someone said Starlight will be on CD 2 - can anyone confirm that??

Hope for a LOT of new stuff!

Guys, let me get this right:

12. October, the This Is It song that IS on the new album is to be released

Then on 27/28th october, the ALBUM gets released?

(saves up money....) I really need to get a job.... T_T

But I'm so excited for the new single.... :)

The epitome of bittersweet... :) :(

Yep! :) :(

This reminds me to get a stress ball for when I'm at work and on here. Lord knows I need to do some squeezing right about now.

Thanks to all for posting the news/updates.

Yay another greatest hits album....UGH. Disk II sounds like a remix album which also doesn't impress me. I would have been much happier with them releasing the audio of the rehearsals.

The only good news I see is there will be a new song. But other than that...this is actually pretty disappointing. I DO NOT need another album with Billie Jean, Beat It, Smooth Criminal...etc etc. It drives me nuts just thinking about all the albums i have with those songs on it!

And now I have to add yet another album to the list because there will be ONE new track that may or may not live up to MJ's standards. Really...do I need them to organize the set list for me? I could do that myself, plus add songs that didn't make it. Psst. If I sound bitter its because I am.

Hold up! So the new CD is basically a greatest hits album with one new track? Is that what you guys are saying?

Hold up! So the new CD is basically a greatest hits album with one new track? Is that what you guys are saying?

BY the sounds of it, yes. But i guess we won't know for sure if the songs are slightly reworked from the show or just songs we have ten times over until more info is released.

Oh man... this sucks.

I mean.. great that we get the new track, and poem.. and.. demo's?

But ANOTHER GREATEST HITS?! I can't believe it, seriously. Why not the live album or This Is It arrangements... pfff

i dont think the actual song is coming out on the 12th is just being premiered then. thats what the press release implies to me. seems abit later to physically release it on the charts on the 12th

I'm not being ripped off anymore. I won't be buying any CD unless there is more than 70% new material.
Will buy the DVD 10 times over tho!

Please everyone!!

Don't be so negative!

I am looking very forward to this release! - It will contain Starlight on disc 2 and many other never before released songs!

I can't wait. MJ is dead and we really don't need more negative stuff, so if you don't like this release, please keep it to yourself. This will help me get over his death, so I really need a lot of positive thoughts about it.

Keep it positive - that would be MJ's spirit!

I'm sure for every unreleased song released in the future there will be a greatest hits. Can't wait for new song and demos though!

Back