New song Oct. 12th + 'This is it' Album out on Oct. 26th. Pre-order at Amazon.com

Re: New song on October 12th and 'This is it' Album out on October 26th

You can pre-order this on Amazon. I'm thinking though, is that there might be another package once the This is It Dvd and Blu-ray get released. Something like a dvd/cd/booklet combo. I wouldn't be surprised.

For the people bagging on it, don't hammer Sony too much. If Michael was alive, this would've happened too. It would've been his last tour, so of course they'll milk it dry. Michael himself wanted to do this for his kids.

God I don't know if I want to hear the new songs without him promoting them... It's gonna kill me... I am not even sure if I wanna see the movie anymore...

I feel the same way! I think it will kill me to watch the movie.

"This song is featured in the film's closing sequence and includes backing vocals by Michael's brothers, the Jacksons"

I'm guessing that if it runs over the credits, it won't be a live performance by Michael, which is a shame as they would have also had a video to accompany the single. But who knows...

Re: THIS IS IT Album: Pre-order on Amazon.com!!

omg!!!

(but also a bit sad at the same time)

pre-ordered!!!

Most of the music I've purchased in the past couple of years has been via Itunes.

But this is SO worth ordering !!!

Ill not preordered it. Ill go in a store and buy it the day its out.

Guys don't forget the fact that I posted the news about the new single :This Is It , a few days ago in my article and not many cared about it ,here it is for your reference

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2164285/michael_jacksons_new_albums_possible.html?cat=33
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2200325

This song was composed by Michael Jackson during 1980s but reworked just few months ago to accompany it during the tour.

God I don't know if I want to hear the new songs without him promoting them... It's gonna kill me... I am not even sure if I wanna see the movie anymore...

I feel the same way 100% wat has happening for me hasnt even sunk in without everything else,i just feel im on a totally differernt planet now its very very werid and really really :( :cry:,i love michael more then life but this is seriously to much to handle :boohoo: x

I'm gonna buy 3 copies. But i'm not gonna pre-order it at Amazon.com but i will preorder it when it comes on CDON.COM. :)

Which one? I remember reading he was working on 3 (one pop, one instrumental & the other type I can't remember).

:smilerolleyes: I can just see it now, they'll give us 3 or 4 new songs with each greatest hits compilation.

Yup. :(

Aww man. I would have definitely bought one.
i think you should also take into account the fact that MJ's hard drive is stolen.

October 12th:D:D:D:D:D:D
It soo sooon tooo:D

Amazing! thx for posting!

i think some people should stop the complaint. No artist releases all release material right after his death. Nobody is forcing you to buy it !! what more do you want: new 10 songs?

we aren't asking them to do that. we were told that there would be a live version of the concert songs, now we hear they are just the original songs that we all have and have been in previous greatest hits albums...which is kinda pointless.. if there was one greatest hits album sales would focus on that instead of being spread around across various greatest hits albums.

cd2 is the interesting sounding cd.

i agree

We have already had the collection this year, plus the essential is listed as a 2cd tin box release for the 28th. Sony obviously don't give a monkey fart about the fans either, they know very well they are milking us for what they can get by rehashing greatest hits again & again.

so we get 1 new song! how disappointing.

who's the co producer john mcclain? surely they should have a got a producer who worked and understood mj?
i concur with your statement.

omg I hate myself so much for being broke right now lol *puts it on christmas list*

I'm excited. I am going to be optimistic and hope that we will be pleasantly surprised by what's on this album. We can only assume things as of right now.We are only disappointed because it has been alluded that this soundtrack would be a live album.

I am choosing to be optimistic because since Michael's passing 'Number Ones' and 'Essential' have been his highest selling albums, both greatest hits compilations. If Sony just puts out another GH CD with only one new song to tempt buyers, old and new fans might opt not to buy it and just buy the song online or something like that. I mean, there are already a lot of fans on this thread who have said just that.

Since 2003, Michael has released 'Number Ones', 'The Essential Collection', 'The Ultimate Collection', and 'Thriller 25'. . . all previously released music packaged with some demos, remixes, and a new song here and there to tempt the buyers. Maybe Sony is going on history also since people obviously bought those albums.

Fans are really stuck btw a rock and a hard place. We all hate Sony because of how they treated Michael and the history, but we also want to make him #1. We want anything of his that is released to be successful. So yeah, they are going to take advantage of the fans.

*sigh*. .. I'm gonna buy it. In the end, it benefits the children, as well.

Also, FYI. . . I had heard/read a story that Michael would rehearse to a secret new song using a metronome because he didn't want the new song to be leaked. He was choreographing how he would dance to it with the music in his head or maybe he was listening to it on an Ipod. . .;) I think someone working on the tour had written this online. So maybe, Kenny put the music to that rehearsal footage.

Last edited:

wow this is so hard and the first time i've ever refused to buy a Michael cd BUT i am not going to be buying this.

Back