New song Oct. 12th + 'This is it' Album out on Oct. 26th. Pre-order at Amazon.com

they just advertised the album in the x factor adverts, should be good sales in the uk after all this promo, hopefully number 1

always the optimist. :D

Have you seen Cheryl's single sales? Incredible. Her album has been kicking MJ's butt for weeks in pre-sale, so I don't think there's any chance for a new MJ No.1 album. If Sony had included a more commerical 'new' song then maybe there would have been a chance.

Cheryl has got such an advantage - she's on the UK's biggest music show 2 hours every week, plus radio, plus in the papers.

We'll see the first midweek sales data tomorrow, which should make it pretty clear what's going to happen on Sunday. If her album sells half as well as her single did, it's going to be very clear cut. I expect MJ to be Top 10, or maybe Top5, but not No.1.

Midweek sales data will be as useful as a chocolate teapot!!

The big sales will come at the end of the week with all the promo surrounding the release of the movie on Wednesday!!!

And although it will be tough against Cheryl I don't think her album will be huge, she is more of a singles artist and has only released 1 song, hardly enough to sell loads of albums.

always the optimist. :D

Have you seen Cheryl's single sales? Incredible. Her album has been kicking MJ's butt for weeks in pre-sale, so I don't think there's any chance for a new MJ No.1 album. If Sony had included a more commerical 'new' song then maybe there would have been a chance.

Cheryl has got such an advantage - she's on the UK's biggest music show 2 hours every week, plus radio, plus in the papers.

We'll see the first midweek sales data tomorrow, which should make it pretty clear what's going to happen on Sunday. If her album sells half as well as her single did, it's going to be very clear cut. I expect MJ to be Top 10, or maybe Top5, but not No.1.

Loving the booklet and the ad saying coming soon to Blu-Ray and DVD loaded with extra never-before seen footage! :D

Cheryl Cole is rubbish .. but at least her album is full of new material .. thats why its selling better along with what bobmoo79 said.

I'm truly shocked that Cheryl Cole's single sold so well, truly. It's an average 'modern' song, but not exactly strong or distinctive... that's what being on the X Factor does for you, I guess.

Anyway, I bought TTI this morning and I am VERY impressed by the presentation; looks very classy. Shame disc 2 is wasted, but there are still 6 tracks all told which are new to me... Am giving it a full blast stereo listen right now; currently on Human Nature :)

Sainsbury's had it as their ALBUM OF THE WEEK unfortunately everywhere seems to be selling "3 Words" for £8.99 whilst TTI is £11.99...

Got the This Is It Album in my hand , Demos are amazing!

can't wait to listen to Planet Earth, thats gonna be special!:D

amazing photos in the Booklet as well:dancin:

Canadian I-Tunes This Morning... Already, Jackson has 5 albums in the top 200. This will continue to rise! Go MJ!

Picture1.png

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

^ Looks great, but it's a little misleading for them to call it a "Bonus EP" - that implies those who have the album will get new/bonus tracks not on the OST. "Selections from TTI" sounds much better, if a bit of a mouthful!!

Just got to track 15/16 on my first listen, and the way the orchestra warms up only for the conductor to tap and MJ to say "ready?" totally redeems the inclusion of the "count in" which I originally thought should have been left off all but the original demo version (track 15). How cool is that little addition? :-D

Still think the Orchestra version should close disc 1 directly after MitM and the original TTI grouped with the demo's on disc 2, but other than that at least the 2 versions have noticable differences now.

I didn’t like the way you said it, and this is not a fair comparison because even if TII is treated as a new album it is not new, it is just another Greatest Hits album which I would like to have in my collection. When Michael release a new album then we can see how it will compare, although sadly he will not be there to promote it.

The album was out a 12h01 am today lol.

Now THIS IS IT IS #7 on iTunes canada! And huge promo everywhere, local music store and all.!

I bought mine minutes ago:) Love the booklet and the choice of song lol

Check again because it's there now!

thanks. Got the EP.

The album was out a 12h01 am today lol.

Now THIS IS IT IS #7 on iTunes canada! And huge promo everywhere, local music store and all.!

I bought mine minutes ago:) Love the booklet and the choice of song lol

The album is already available at the stores? I thought it was only on Itunes today and at brick & mortar stores tommorrow.

It was released yesterday 29th October in Dubai (UAE) and I purchased the album right after I saw the movie last night. :) The album was showcased in Virgin Mega Store with special stands and dedicated sections with other MJ stuff such as CDs, T-shirts, DVDs, etc… Each TII album costs AED 80 in Dubai, which is $22 US Dollars :bugeyed

Back