New song Oct. 12th + 'This is it' Album out on Oct. 26th. Pre-order at Amazon.com

I wonder what the chorus to This Is It will be? All I can hear in my head is Michael saying "this is it x11" at the conference lol.. :/ SEE you in july. :(

as much as it will be another GH album, its the first ive felt positive about for some weird reason... im just happy about it that hes still being heard. People are saying they want a live album, from rehearsals ? Michael is a perfectionist and i doubt he would want rough cuts of rehearsals when he was putting all together.... never

roll on the new song and anything that keeps Michael alive :)
Bravo . that is what i thought.
some people are being drama queens. these same people will later on complain if the live cd doesn't sound good. they've forgetton that Mj has amassed new fans after June 25. For these group of people a live albulm will not appeal to them. Stop moaning guys. you don't have to buy it if you are broke.

Now that would be such a disapointment. If they can't pull out anything new now, when will Sony ever? Now is the moment, this is it.
Stop complaining. A "good song" is irrespective of how old it is. in the words of MJ "good art never dies".

Now that would be such a disapointment. If they can't pull out anything new now, when will Sony ever? Now is the moment, this is it.
Stop complaining. A "good song" is good irrespective of how old it is. in the words of MJ "good art never dies".

today i saw This is it Movie commercial this afternoon i had video tape alright but i forgot to tape it that's o.k be on again

Dissapointed, no live CD recordings! Yet another let down from SONY, don't they get it! We want live audio recordings not another hashed greatest hits, under a different disguise.

One day in my lifetime, I hope we'll have a live concert CD from Michael Jackson estate.

Re: New song on October 12th and 'This is it' Album out on October 26th

Guess i should have made that a bit clearer... My family and i are Firemen and First Responders... We got called out to a Fire... It wasn't me... sorry...

Of course not. Its just hard to trust someone new here since his death.
You don't have to trust anyone. Some people joined the forum to help deal with their emotional stress since MJ's passing.

Last edited:
Stop complaining. A "good song" is good irrespective of how old it is. in the words of MJ "good art never dies".

Maybe so, and if your a newbie like yourself, there has never been an officlal live audio recording album released from Michael Jackson, if you've ever experienced Michael Jackson singing live it's just so special, really special, and I think now that we will never hear Michael sing live ever again, its time to release a live album. Come on SONY, do the right thing with the DVD release.

Guess i should have made that a bit clearer... My family and i are Firemen and First Responders... We got called out to a Fire... It wasn't me... sorry...

Of course not. Its just hard to trust someone new here since his death.
i think you should relax and loosen up a bit. Your mind is like a parachute and functions better of you open it.

Im basicly just interested in the new songs, poems, etc...

We'll see what this cd is like.

the songs are ONLY on the hard drive???? I suppose they would be elsewhere too- maybe at the studio or in the "vault" (lol, dangerous deposition reference)

*sigh* I'm sooooo excited and soooo sad too.
Michael said he wants his music to live on- so here you have it!

I'm DEFINITELY buying the cd. I gotta help cd sales!!! hmmmm....they might sell out quick...
Not necessary. Remember there we other songs that MJ recorded that sony hard noidea about. For example, his collaborations with will.am. These songs and countless of others are on the stolen hard. If not why will they be looling fort.

I pray that they are able to find the hard drive.

Cool! But will it be live or will it be the album version of the songs being song in the movie? And I don't mean the original ones from the other albums but the newly orchestrated ones

tabloid talk about the hardrive
what do you mean about tabloid talk concerning the harddrive. I you trying to say MJ never had a harddrive. Come use your brains; even will.am said Mj hard the songs that he recorded with him on his harddrive.

what do you mean about tabloid talk concerning the harddrive. I you trying to say MJ never had a harddrive. Come use your brains; even will.am said Mj hard the songs that he recorded with him on his harddrive.

He meant that it's propably a story made up by the media!

How could the harddrive suddenly go missing? I bet it's still there. They will release the songs some day!

For real, do some of you just love complaining about every darn thing?

Look, you've all read the press release, its either you're gonna buy it or not, no need to be filling up the thread with continued moaning. Focus your energies where its needed the most, no one is forcing any of us to purchase this, afterall its your money being spent.

Just realise Michael is'nt here anymore to oversee things and things will be done the way the individuals now in charge of his estate pleases and I'm sure what the fans want won't always be a primary concern to them. But for those who are happy with this, let them and move on.

Pre-ordered it this morning but won't be seeing the movie in a theatre. I'd rather wait to see if it comes out on dvd to fall apart in the privacy of my own home. -_-

Maybe so, and if your a newbie like yourself, there has never been an officlal live audio recording album released from Michael Jackson, if you've ever experienced Michael Jackson singing live it's just so special, really special, and I think now that we will never hear Michael sing live ever again, its time to release a live album. Come on SONY, do the right thing with the DVD release.
Don't patronise me. Look at the pot saying to the kettle that it is black. You've been on the forum since only may of this year and you are acting like you've been here since the begin of time. I may be new on this forum; but that doesn't mean I'm one of those people who only became fans after his death. I have seen live MJ's live performance and i know they are amazing. Nevertheless, i think people are expecting too much.

Last edited:

Look, you've all read the press release, its either you're gonna buy it or not, no need to be filling up the thread with continued moaning. Focus your energies where its needed the most, no one is forcing any of us to purchase this, afterall its your money being spent.

Just realise Michael is'nt here anymore to oversee things and things will be done the way the individuals now in charge of his estate pleases and I'm sure what the fans want won't always be a primary concern to them. But for those who are happy with this, let them and move on.

I couldn't agree more.

After MJ's passing I can't take negativity! Too much hate, that was exactly what MJ didn't like. Think positive.

If you wanna write something negative then DON'T !! Why du you wanna ruin our exitement and joy!

I can't wait to buy this, I think it will be great. especially CD 2! Starlight, I have always wanted to hear that song, and now soon I can!
Hope for more goodies like that! Men in Black maybe, who knows!

Keep it positive or don't write at all! - Then start a new thread for those who doesn't like the coming This Is It single and album, then you can be negative og angry there!

well said. that's what i was saying. Some people always want to spoil it for others.

Well said!

Disk 2 BTW is demo's, so it's more than just another hits collection. 17.99 for a disk full of demo's, two versions of a new song, plus a booklet is still a good deal in my book. The last time I bought a Michael Jackson album was in 2001 or so when I bought Invincible and the digital remasters of OTT/Thriller/Bad/Dangerous. Since the other demo's/unreleased songs on other hits collections are just one or two new ones per disk, spending a lot of money on it wasn't worth it. Plus I haven't upgraded a hits album since 1995's HIStory album, so I could go for a different mix-up of listening to the classics too (no ipod here; I'm old-school!).

As for no live disk of a Michael Jackson album, The Jacksons Live, granted is technically Jacksons, still amazes me! (I'm a big fan of Mike being w/ his brothers, reminds me of the old days!). It opens w/ Can You Feel It, then has great tracks like Rock w/ You, Shake Your Body, Heartbreak Hotel, She's out of My Life, J5 medley/I'll Be There, Lovely One, etc, just tons of energy, and the Can You Feel It ROCKS!!!! Yeah, true there's nothing from Thriller and onward, but Mike's voice sounds awesome, and I'm as a big a fan of songs like CYFI and Shake Your Body as tracks from his later albums. Anyways to any 'newbie' or what have you who doesn't have it and wants to hear MJ live, for seven bucks @ amazon you can't go wrong (their tracklisting is wrong; the user in the review posted the right one): http://www.amazon.com/Live-Jacksons/dp/B0012GMWUW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1253746853&sr=1-1

1. Opening/Can You Feel It
2. Things I Do for You Listen
3. Off the Wall
4. Ben
5. This Place Hotel
6. She's Out of My Life
7. Movie and Rap (Including Excerpts of: I Want You Back/Never Can Say Goodbye)
8. Medley: I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save
9. I'll Be There
10. Rock With You
11. Lovely One
12. Working Day and Night
13. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough
14. Shake Your Body (Down to the Ground)

Back