New song Oct. 12th + 'This is it' Album out on Oct. 26th. Pre-order at Amazon.com

From a fan's perspective, the Soundtrack, all in all, is a fvcking joke. Don't even get me started on CD 2.

There's only one saving grace - and this could be that the DVD has "Extras" which show performances such as Dangerous and Dirty Diana etc.

Don´t get you´re hopes up. We are talking here about Sony....you better. expect nothing!

Hold on guys!!!!

Wait a minute!!!!

Sony has working overtime to get this fantastic CD done. They work 24 hours nonstop to give us the same song order on the album as Mike is performing in the movie.

Isn´t that freaking fantastic?

I mean Hello the same song order-Like in the movie!!

Did you all understand this?? This is huge!!

I really hope Sony has enough time left to get the exact song order thing done -I mean they work overtime they work so hard o the CD like madmen but there are only a few days left.

I cannot wait to hear the songs on my stereo in the same order like in the movie. If sony gives me this present I´ll piss in my pants. This is awesome!!!!

WOOWWWW Cannot wait!! I´ll buy 8 copies!! Where Can I preorder??????????
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

LOL, are you being sarcastic? With the exception of This Is It all you needed was the set list to create the correct order! AND some songs have been dropped for marketing purposes!!

@Zeus

we must find happiniss in small things when it comes to sony;-)

That is good news???? lol don´t make me laugh!!

I don´t care for numbers-I only care for music! A number like 1-2-3 doesn´t bring me joy.

I never said to myself wow I just have seen number 34 wooowww so amazing...

I wasnt trying to make you laugh, I was saying that Itd be nice for MJ to break another record lol, Im as disapointed with this project as you are, Im a collector and feel the need to complete my collection by purchasing ANOTHER greatest hits!!

I wasnt trying to make you laugh, I was saying that Itd be nice for MJ to break another record lol, Im as disapointed with this project as you are, Im a collector and feel the need to complete my collection by purchasing ANOTHER greatest hits!!

It be nice for MJ to break another record?? MJ is in Heaven he couldn´t care less about another record. I think its the fans that care about such things.There are far more important things in the world we must care-I mean people are dying from hunger !

@Zeus

we must find happiniss in small things when it comes to sony;-)

Not really, the markets always expanding, HIStory, Essential, KOP, and all the other albums always sell well, Im not agreeing with another rehash, Im saying people always buy good music, presumably the average Joe already owned the Beatles albums, they`ve just stormed the charts again

It be nice for MJ to break another record?? MJ is in Heaven he couldn´t care less about another record. I think its the fans that care about such things.

Indeed, to have the last laugh

I honestly hardly care what is on the CD
I am going to buy it on day 1 and I hope many of you will do the same and we make it nr1 on its day of release all over the globe!
Yeah!

I honestly hardly care what is on the CD
I am going to buy it on day 1 and I hope many of you will do the same and we make it nr1 on its day of release all over the globe!
Yeah!

Count me out of your plan. I won´t buy it-because I care what is on the CD!!

This is great news! We can thrill the world again! I would love to hear the song everywhere on the radio and the charts! Will there be a music video for it?

Are u ppl seriously gettin excited about "one new" track on a double album...repeated twice !!! are these guys serious!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK SONY.
Any one with half a brain would assume this would have a been "a live album of some sort". Come on Im a hardcore MJ fan but this is tooooo much, only a complete muppett would buy this...

I really really hope Sony surprises us and the track-list posted here is fake!

only a complete muppett would buy this...

hey, you are not buying it. WE GOT IT. can you stop offending people?

personally,one new song is enough for me to buy an album. if Sony is out for my money, I don't care, because some of that money will go to the estate.

I dont really care what the track listing is imo. i hate the fact that its gonna be a like the 8 or 9th re-release but it's better than nothin -_-

the this is it track will be #1. Thats all that really matters to me, the well being of his music and his legacy.

Are u ppl seriously gettin excited about "one new" track on a double album...repeated twice !!! are these guys serious!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK SONY.
Any one with half a brain would assume this would have a been "a live album of some sort". Come on Im a hardcore MJ fan but this is tooooo much, only a complete muppett would buy this...

Can't believe you still haven't been banned yet.

An Orchestra version of "This Is It"?

I'm still etting that its going to be a 2009 Heal The World/We Are the World, etc.

Still loking forward to it though :D

Disc one will feature the original album masters of some of Michael's biggest hits arranged in the same sequence as they appear in the film. The disc ends with two versions of the never-released "This Is It." This song is featured in the film's closing sequence and includes backing vocals by Michael's brothers, the Jacksons.

Disc two offers previously unreleased versions of some of the artist's classic tracks. This disc also features a touching spoken word poem from Michael Jackson entitled "Planet Earth" that has never been heard before.

The two-disc This is It is a stand-alone companion to the motion picture and includes a 36-page, commemorative booklet featuring exclusive photos of Michael from his last rehearsal.

Ok, disc 1 is crap, except of This is it. I already have those songs on... Let me think... 36 cds.

CD2 will probaly have no more than just a few songs, some of them probaly already leaked...

:doh:

The good news is that MJ could have a number one movie, single and album all at the same time, that would be another record wouldnt it?

Who cares about records? I care about music lol...

Because of that kind of fans sony knows that they could rerererererelease Thriller, add one new song and fans would still go crazy lol...

THIS IS IT CD is worth less than Marlboro light... No, I'm not throwing away my money for 1 new song...

Hold on guys!!!!

Wait a minute!!!!

Sony has working overtime to get this fantastic CD done. They work 24 hours nonstop to give us the same song order on the album as Mike is performing in the movie.

Isn´t that freaking fantastic?

I mean Hello the same song order-Like in the movie!!

Did you all understand this?? This is huge!!

I really hope Sony has enough time left to get the exact song order thing done -I mean they work overtime they work so hard o the CD like madmen but there are only a few days left.

I cannot wait to hear the songs on my stereo in the same order like in the movie. If sony gives me this present I´ll piss in my pants. This is awesome!!!!

WOOWWWW Cannot wait!! I´ll buy 8 copies!! Where Can I preorder??????????
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
You are cracking me up! I'm used to Sony's BS and I have stopped buying Greatest Hits albums a long time ago. I hope you have done the same. I'm going to buy the 'This is it' single and I am going to download the demos on disc2. I suggest you do the same.

If that's the actual CD 2 I am very disappointed. Sony could have done such a better job. There is over 60 minutes of wasted space on CD 2, they could have done so much more. Unbelievable.

New greatest hits ? I feel sick, I really do. I allready have like 11 G-hits at home ,thank u.
Why not a live album ? Michael did perform the songs , release them ! DONT BUYING this S***!

I'll definitely buy the single on ITunes and I'll probably purchase the DVD.

Thank God 4 iTunes, at least I can purchase the new song and not the rest of songs (that I already have)..Like I said b4 I will just listen to all my other CDs and look through my Opus bk at least I can count on Opus to bring me tons of NEW material from MJ..Sony needs to stop preying on us the way they do. They know MJ fans are loyal and that we will purchase anything MJ related, you wld think in return for our loyalty they wld give us more than 1 new song and stuff already put on YT..I will support the DVD..

I don't believe that is the real tracklisting for 1 minute, I dont believe they would only put 4 songs on disc 2, only time will tell!!! but lets not judge until its official.

Back