NEW PICS (June 3rd) L.A. Studio

Certainly Paris films with her pink camera which she holds in hand....
This is really so sweet.... :D

Thats a Camera!?

must be one of those Flip things everyone is GAGA over.

I dont care they all 3 look GREAT. Hope B is ok hate not seeing him out and about hope he aint sick.

btw i hate calling that poor kid Blanket so i shorten it to "B"

Michael is looking good, hope he had a good time in the studio... :happy: The kids look cute too, thank you for posting! :)

Haha, I saw that too, she's holding a little pink camera. :lol:

Michael is looking good, hope he had a good time in the studio... :happy: The kids look cute too, thank you for posting! :)

Haha, I saw that too, she's holding a little pink camera. :lol:

There is the camera :D

pariscamera.jpg

Let the speculation begin: Why would Paris have a camera with her? Maybe MJ's preparing something... big (like a video) and she wanted to capture the moment? lol On the other hand, maybe she's caught the photography bug... :lol:

Oops, i posted that exact twitter quote on the "new single" thread...guess you beat me to it. Oh well, either way, I twittered that dude on some info, i'll post if he says anthing more about it...

BTW if anyone is on twitter here and wants to follow me, i'm at :

http://www.twitter.com/DavidBOW1E

Oops, i posted that exact twitter quote on the "new single" thread...guess you beat me to it. Oh well, either way, I twittered that dude on some info, i'll post if he says anthing more about it...

BTW if anyone is on twitter here and wants to follow me, i'm at :

http://www.twitter.com/DavidBOW1E

So did I :) I hope to get an answer soon. Im so eager to know more! :D

I know! Prince is talkin' up a storm. Hmmm...what's he sayin'? :D Very, very cute! Nice to see. Dads and their sons, very special. There is no replacing that.
Yeahhhhh, he is talkin' up a storm, isn't he?! LOL That's what I love about the pictures. I love the way that he's talking with his hands! LOL

It's like he's saying, "Dad! That was rrrreally cool! You know all the stuff that you were just doing? Wowwww, so cool, Dad! I've watched your videos that we have in our home library and stuff, but seeing you while you're actually making one...?! Whooooaaa, I just neeever knew how cool it really is! Seeing you doing it with my own eyes was like really amazing, Dad! No kidding! You are the bomb!!"

:lol:

Hey, if you look at that camera, it even kinda looks like a camcorder....that big lens opening at the bottom, and it looks like the side folds open to show a display screen...maybe she videotaped her dad's moves!

Hey, if you look at that camera, it even kinda looks like a camcorder....that big lens opening at the bottom, and it looks like the side folds open to show a display screen...maybe she videotaped her dad's moves!

yes its a camcorder... i meant it ;D
maybe private home movies part 2 :D

OMFG he looks as gorgeous as hell :dribble:. I don't care he's skinny but he looks so happy, healthy and hot :in_love:

THE CURLS ARE BACK :stretcher

Maybe Paris is taking pics/filming the paps.. That would be fun. You know, when a paparazzi starts taking pictures of her, she would just raise up her camera and do the same thing. That would really confuse the paps :cheeky: :tease:

jrgutier @ twitter: Back at work now. Paparazzi at the gate for some reason. Something about Michael Jackson being on-lot with his kids and filming a video.
posted 28 minutes ago.

hmm i dont like the fact that they can post all of this whereabouts etc its not good. is it this twitter sh*tter thing?

Lovin' those pics, Michael is sure looking mighty fine to me and so do the kids. Wow, Im getting excited now.....looking forward to opening nite...yeah baby

Back