NEW PICS (June 3rd) L.A. Studio

well in the rumour-cleaning up thread the guy said that there would be pre-recorded tracks for him to mime to...

maybe he's recording the newer versions that will be used for playback... if you get what i mean? lol

Michael was at the Centre Stage studios rehearsing for TII. This has nothing to do with a recording studio. Also you will see Kenny Ortega with Michael.

Please post the other pics on the first page !
thnx for sharing

Great pics. Although, I do think Michael should get Prince more 'macho' masks - now that he's getting bigger.

Perhaps a Kane mask:

kane+hair.bmp

412f2sybhCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Or a Jason mask:
jason_53_41700.jpg

Anything but that pink feather mask

Aaawww....loooking good! :wub: Thanks for the pics! :)

Of course I did look at the original link. And I must say... dang! They grow up so fast.

Thanks for the pics. I just love the way Michael looks :wub:

Great pics. Although, I do think Michael should get Prince more 'macho' masks - now that he's getting bigger.

Perhaps a Kane mask:

kane+hair.bmp

412f2sybhCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Or a Jason mask:
jason_53_41700.jpg

Anything but that pink feather mask

lmao great idea =]

Kane was always ma favourite wrestler =D

well he was b4 he took off the mask ... the new kane sucks xD

omg, today i had dream that there're nowe pics. i wake up and.. THERE REALLY ARE! :D
he looks amazing :) and i'm glad he's keeping curls :wub:

he looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd never give him more than 35 years , I SWEAR!!!

omg, today i had dream that there're nowe pics. i wake up and.. THERE REALLY ARE! :D
he looks amazing :) and i'm glad he's keeping curls :wub:
Please keep doing that! :) lol Also if possible, could you include Michael calling us to give us special backstage concert passes and meeting us in person as well? :wild: :lol:

Posts have been deleted. MJJC will honor Michael's request and respect his children's privacy. If you don't like the forum rules then I'm sure you can find some place to go.

I really do hope this means he has pre-recorded fresh vocals for the songs he will lip synch at the shows....and also perhaps finishing touches to a new single hehe :)

Yes! another mj pic :)

Mike man im lovin your curls! :wild:

Back