NEW PICS (June 3rd) L.A. Studio

mmm the SCurls have it !! Lawd how they got my attention mmmm mmmmmmmm

whoever took off the lace front ... thank you !! Them curls is slam-diggity Michael !!

We know the Daily Mail has these pics up that show the kids' faces and all that, but I was surprised about the article. They actually call him "Michael Jackson", "Michael" and "the Thriller singer" instead of "J****", "the self-proclaimed KoP" ... all that crap. That's progress, isn't it? But then they go and blow it with the pictures... ~sigh~

But Michael... oh, lookin' GOOD!!!!! :wub:

We know the Daily Mail has these pics up that show the kids' faces and all that, but I was surprised about the article. They actually call him "Michael Jackson", "Michael" and "the Thriller singer" instead of "J****", "the self-proclaimed KoP" ... all that crap. That's progress, isn't it? But then they go and blow it with the pictures... ~sigh~

:wub:

Omg that is amazing!

Maybe the sun deserve a :clap:...err maybe not!

Those good for nothin ......grrrr i really the media!

Michael so smart with that coat..love :)
Prince and Paris so cute ! Love them :wub:

Wow his children are growing up so fast. Thanks for the photos. So he's leaving in 2 weeks?:better:

article-1190721-0533D2A3000005DC-932_468x682.jpg
To me the picture of their shoes is "Michael Jordan" :D
user1195_1152781808.jpg

Prince is so handsome in those pics.

I'm not used to tabloids being so nice to MJ. It's such a nice article that it even helped explain why his kids are covered. Not that I don't like them being nice to MJ but this is just weird. It makes me wonder why a sudden change in attitude? I'm curious.

*Prince is the most handsome 12-year-old I've ever seen o_O
I'm not kidding.

I'm not used to tabloids being so nice to MJ. It's such a nice article that it even helped explain why his kids are covered. Not that I don't like them being nice to MJ but this is just weird. It makes me wonder why a sudden change in attitude? I'm curious.

Perhaps they are being really nice because they desperate want exclusives on MJ's comeback, like an interview or inside info or something. Most of the time the press are nice because they want something :lol:.

By the way, Michael is looking fantastic, loving the hair.

I thank you for posting these pictures and the link.
Michael Jackson and his children are a special treat for the eyes!!!!!

hmm i don't see many sources at all with these pics and story. surely because its good news :lol:
anyway Michael looks so amazing, so happy and healthy :D!

wonder what has been going down in that recording studio :shifty:

*Prince is the most handsome 12-year-old I've ever seen o_O
I'm not kidding.

i don't think i'd class the daily mail as a tabloid newspaper

It's odd, huh?! I noticed that about halfway through. I was like... wait a minute... they're not calling him unsavory names! What's going on?! I was just thinking about how many years ago I'd get so mad when someone would say or imply something mean about him in an article and how later it became soooo widespread that it's been unfortunately normal. We all just read past it, rolling our eyes and trying to ignore the negativity. Now, though, I'm almost waiting for someone working at the DailyMail to realize they were way too nice and go in and screw it all up, lol.

i don't think i'd class the daily mail as a tabloid newspaper
But even the regular press usually includes at least one snide "former" or "self-proclaimed" comment in the first paragraph. Unfortunately, ugh. Let's hope this article becomes the rule rather than an anomaly! (Hey, we can have hopes, right? ;) )

Last edited:
Please do not post links to Michael's children that are unmasked.

Did i do that? I didnt even realize the kids were that close to him..... I was so intent on posting that he was wearing boots and black that i didnt notice....If i did im sorry.

Woot! Curlmania continues. :girl_dance:

Nice ensemble. Always loved that coat. Nice pix. Thanks for sharing them. :flowers:

Great pics. Although, I do think Michael should get Prince more 'macho' masks - now that he's getting bigger.

Perhaps a Kane mask:

kane+hair.bmp

412f2sybhCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Or a Jason mask:
jason_53_41700.jpg

Anything but that pink feather mask

:lol: Maybe he's a very secure kid and a little pink doesn't scare/bother him? lol I see your point, tho. Can't believe he's growing up so fast. *wipes tear* No matter how many times we see pix of them growing up, with Prince I automatically go back to PHM when he was this little thing in the elevator talking about how slow and boring the last Star Wars movie was. :give_heart:

Michael who?? I just LOOOVE Paris' pink-purple jacket!!! :lol:

I LOOOVES that purple jacket, too! Purple Power. :give_heart: I think Michael's gonna be in trouble in a few years. He may have to ride some serious shotgun with Miss Paris...to keep those Hollywood badboys away. Adorable!

Yeah, that's a shocker about the niceness. Must be a full moon or something. lol

Sweet pictures. Where's Michael's little Thunder Stealer? :p

Woop, he's looking absolutely gorgeous as always! The curls are setting him off a treat! :wub:

Did i do that? I didnt even realize the kids were that close to him..... I was so intent on posting that he was wearing boots and black that i didnt notice....If i did im sorry.

Nah, yours wasn't the post I deleted. The pic you posted was the cropped version :yes:

found some more :D
6-04-09mj1.jpg

6-04-09mj21.jpg

6-04-09mj22.jpg

6-04-09mj24.jpg

6-04-09mj25.jpg

the curls aren't as curly anymore :boohoo: I was so excited about the curls, I was doing the Carlton dance and everything

Aaaah he looks amazing! And god those kids have grown!
Thanks for sharing!!!

Ommg... Michael you really do rock those curls...and that jackett..hell maan youu rock my world :wub:

Back