NEW PICS (June 3rd) L.A. Studio

Looking at his kids, I can't believe they're only 11 and 12. They've grown up SO much! If Prince is this tall when he's 12 then just wait until he has his growth spurt... looks like he'll be towering over his dad :D

guys, he was filming a backdrop video to use on the screens during the shows, not a real music video! ;)

dxg-565v-pink-front.jpg
That is the camcorder that Paris carry

Do I predict Paris becoming a fashion role model in the future? :lol:
Hey it wouldnt surprize me! Her daddy is a not only a music icon, but a fashion icon as well. There has been so many ppl copying mj's style and aretotally influnced by his clothes style,,so i reckon paris may take after her daddy! :wub: :D

pics of the kids are on the front pages of uk papers today

Prince appears to be very "animated" with his movements in all of these pictures. Too cute!

Dang elusive, for real.

Seems like the front pages would be reserved for something more important. Well, I take that back. I guess for "some" folks seeing MJ's children without their mask IS important. LOL!

Keep conversation about Michael's children respectful and non-evasive. And please don't post the pics without masks here. Thank you.

I'm surprised Mike buys the kids a budget camcorder.
actually that's a good thing it shows they're not super spoiled I hate it when kids in general are being given everything on a silver plate

Thanks for the picture. Prince is going to get really tall I think. I mean he is only 12 years old. He might be taller than MJ in just a couple of years.

Here's the official response from the security guard at the lot.

jrgutier @DavidBOW1E Yes, at least Wednesday, Michael Jackson was on lot at Culver Studios to film a music video for his Dome tour

no it's called prince walking and being snapped mid-walk. creepy
lemme re-interate this point please....uguys are coming off very um....icky.

these are children, they are walking, they're not dancing and they're not dolls...they're in motion, no one is doing a thriller dance, i get the joke but it stopped being cute four pages ago. now it's justmortifying.

lemme re-interate this point please....uguys are coming off very um....icky.

these are children, they are walking, they're not dancing and they're not dolls...they're in motion, no one is doing a thriller dance, i get the joke but it stopped being cute four pages ago. now it's justmortifying.

lmao,dead

Back