NEW PICS (June 3rd) L.A. Studio

Looking at these pictures, maybe Michael just had some garbage to throw out. Maybe he got rid of a copy of Eminem's cd.

Aaaw...MJ looks happy. :) Always makes me happy to see him smile. :)

cus we're not allowed to expose them on this site.

im not challenging anything, but why not post pics of the kids when Mj chose not to have them wear masks? i think mj's kids should be celebrated if he allows them to be in public without hiding them.

im not challenging anything, but why not post pics of the kids when Mj chose not to have them wear masks? i think mj's kids should be celebrated if he allows them to be in public without hiding them.

If you notice Michael came out with the kids talking and walking then noticed the paps and suddenly kids had masks - doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure he wasn't expecting them. Michael asked for his children to not be posted on forum and we will stand by that request til it changes :yes:

xdn3c.jpg

2enc86a.jpg

2j4xevk.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2j4xevk.jpg

thanks for the pix, michael looks amazing.. as always.

If you notice Michael came out with the kids talking and walking then noticed the paps and suddenly kids had masks - doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure he wasn't expecting them. Michael asked for his children to not be posted on forum and we will stand by that request til it changes :yes:

i respect the rule, but how can he NOT expect paparazzi?

i respect the rule, but how can he NOT expect paparazzi?

Easy he's been going to rehearsals for awhile now and hasn't been photographed much so it's understandable. Notice they had masks ready so he knew it could happen and it did. Wish he noticed sooner though.

LOL! Michael and Kelly Ortega have synchronised walking! :lol: Probably still rehearsing a few moves! :lol:

Simply beatuiful:wub::wub::wub:...and I love the trenchcoat; he looks smashing!

I think that the only reason those kids wear mask is because Michael doesn't want the media taking pictures of them. And just because he knows the media doesn't mean that he expects them to show up everywhere he goes. I think that when he realized that they were there, he had the kids pull out the mask. The kids probably pull them out anyway when they see the paps coming.

A security guard who works at the place on twitter apparently has said that Michael was busy filming there. So it seems like he was filming some footage for the concerts which Robin Leach mentioned Michael has been doing or he has been filming a new music video.

Wonderful just wonderful. Michael looks like a lean mean dancing, dancinggg, dan-cing, dancccing ma-chineee.

*busts out sing* "watch em' get down, watch em' get....." lol

He looks really good!

I can't wait to see mike pop his head back, and see his messy sweaty curls flying everywhere. haha! I love when he do that!

I can't believe it getting so close to time. Ahhhhh!

Hmm Curls ? , he looks now just like my avatar ..
I only see one or 2 curls :scratch: the rest looks like straight hair in a ponytail
* ladies don't kill me , for saying this *

A security guard who works at the place on twitter apparently has said that Michael was busy filming there. So it seems like he was filming some footage for the concerts which Robin Leach mentioned Michael has been doing or he has been filming a new music video.

DVD extras ;)

I think that the only reason those kids wear mask is because Michael doesn't want the media taking pictures of them. And just because he knows the media doesn't mean that he expects them to show up everywhere he goes. I think that when he realized that they were there, he had the kids pull out the mask. The kids probably pull them out anyway when they see the paps coming.

Especially now that they are older and have a better understanding of things.

:clapping:Well said, ATF.

i really would prefer a new music video :D

So i got this message from the security guard that spotted Michael filming a video on the lot.

I sent him this:

@jrgutier Hey JrGutier, you said Michael Jackson is filming a video on your lot....can you confirm this or have you seen him? Thanks alot:)

And he replied with this :

jrgutier@DavidBOW1E Yeah, yesterday it was confirmed (coworker was a few feet away). Today, not, but paparazzi was still here, trying to get in.
about 8 hours ago from Tweetie in reply to DavidBOW1E

Then when i got that I sent him this...i'm awaiting a response...

@jrgutier So you mean it was confirmed he was shooting a music video? Thanks again, sorry to ask so much...

Back