New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks [the unreleased track is 'Got The Hots']

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks and ONE unreleased SONG! (update post 304)

I'd rather hear the King Of Pop CD that's coming to australia.

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks and ONE unreleased SONG! (update post 304)

i will buy it

Last edited:

As far as I know, no.

I emailed Sony in Ireland and they told me there won't be a UK or Irish release for this cd. I hope the unreleased track is different in each country!!

O ouch well ok thanks

so no USA release either....

thank you for the Info appreciate that

Maybe 'Hold My Hand' will be the unreleased single.. :p

I tried submitting my vote and message to Michael and the site errors. Anyone else having that problem? :(

wutever.. I just want my hand on the unreleased track.. and the rare track(s) if it is really 'rare' in fan wize.. what they is rare is probably just something on the special edition of one of the albums..

I just want what I have not heard basically.. I'll get my hands on it somehow..

i dont want another mix album i want a NEW album!!!!!!

If the CD with rare tracks and ONE unreleased SONG,
I'll buy

thank you for share the news!!!

thanks for the info

I will not buy this! I have Number Ones. :)

Question, why is this only being released in Aus? Plus the party in Sydney? I would hope other countries would be celebrating the King's 50th too?

I will also not buy this, this is another greatest hit thing, ina different packaging and etc!

Anyone know if this will be advertised? T.V commercial etc?

I've only seen it in the Herald Sun (entertainment section) letting fans know to vote online for the tracks...

not sure if i want another greatest hit sort of cd . :(

Last edited:

Anyone can vote, I've voted a couple of times.

Anyone know if this will be advertised? T.V commercial etc?

I've only seen it in the Herald Sun (entertainment section) letting fans know to vote online for the tracks...
yeah, I've only seen a little notice like that in the Sunday Telegraph.

i Tried Submitting My Vote And Message To Michael And The Site Errors. Anyone Else Having That Problem? :(
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unreleased song- betcha it'll be Hold My Hand.

^^Yes that was my problem too, but after changing the zip code it worked. I still receive commercial e-mails of sony...

How do I change it?? I'm putting in Australian codes and it's still erroring... Tell me what you put in??

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD From Sony!, Released This August

In the first Australian fan-driven album of its kind, King of Pop will contain the top 30 tracks chosen from Michael's Australian fans, plus rare tracks from Michael's career and a never before released track plus a brand new "MegaMix" from the legendary Jason Nevins.

What a fun idea Sony/BMG has come up with here! I'm happy for the many, many MJ fans in Australia. :) What a treat.

Unreleased song- betcha it'll be Hold My Hand.

Now, that wouldn't be a bad idea. But then it would only be available to those in Australia. :(

Someone... Anyone... Please help me!!!

Many seem to forget that Hold my hand is an AKON song featuring Michael Jackson! I don't see why it would be on this 50TH Tribute CD!

the unreleased song wont be hold my hand. its an akon song.

Back