New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks [the unreleased track is 'Got The Hots']

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks and ONE unreleased SONG! (update post 304)

Im soooooooo excited over another re-release!! Just WOW! Us fans don't half get treated, were so lucky!

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks and ONE unreleased SONG! (update post 304)

I hope we Dutchies get a chance of voting for those songs 2..

Yeah Eterna, cuz this is just weird... the cover on Bol.com says Dutch Collection, but if we can't vote... it's weird:no:

July 13 was the closing date for Australian voting right? They could be making a tracklist now and... hopefully we'll hear soon what rare and unreleased tracks will be on the album:)

in Hungary for example we first have to choose the songs from ALL of the albums...any songs...then after 16th July from the 50 most requested songs we have to vote, and the first 16 will be choosen for the album (and from one album can not be more then 4 songs). We can vote till 27th July. Exciting:punk:

yeah it's so cool and exciting!!! :D

do anyone know if this cd is going to be released in the usa too.

I am very much looking forward to this album. And of course the unreleased track. I wonder what it could be!!!

Sony Music Japan will also release Japanese edition of this collection, but we're not sure that this version contains bonus materials...

According to CDON.COM the Michael Jackson Swedish Hit Collection will be released on 15 Oct 2008

Now if every country got a different unreleased track, we could compose one heck of an album full of new stuff. ;)

What else??? How many of these shit will we have ? It's Michael Jackson ,and all that he has to celebrate his 50TH it's that??????????? Tell me it's a nightmare!

woohoo!!! I managed to vote!

its getting ridiculous with all of the re-releases and special editions. seems there is no end to how much a company can attempt to milk out of people what a shame

Now if every country got a different unreleased track, we could compose one heck of an album full of new stuff. ;)

That would be nice:angel:

www.bol.com has the following picture as cover at the moment for the dutch release:

2677052.gif

Last edited:

Just wanted to post that:)

Yeah weird... the 'normal' edition still has the same cover though...
Let's see what happens.

I want the tracklist now!! Unreleased song and a Megamix....sounds good!

We've created a new MJ50 sub-forum. Keep all discussions and news related to MJ: KOP release into the new forum. Thanks.

We're also moving existing threads to the new sub-forum.

:flowers:

Cool thanx SD!

Any word on the Aussie tracklist yet?

every country seems to be getting it. I will be busy buying the different versions :D

When will we know the track listings chosen?

I really can't wait for this to come out, and hope for Unreleased songs too.

hey guys do any of u have info bout the party in sydney?

Wouldn't it be funny if the unreleased song was just "Got The Hots"? LOL

Wouldn't it be funny if the unreleased song was just "Got The Hots"? LOL

:scratch:Ummm...........no.

I have a few questions and please excuse my lack of knowledge on the matter. I would love if someone could explain to me Michael's relationship with Sony. Have they mended their relationship? Is it just profit for Sony? Do they have rights to some of his stuff? Does Michael get any compensation for it? Just curious

^^ It would seem at this point that MJ has a album by album contract. MJ doesnt appear to want to be tied down to long term contracts. I would also assume that MJ owns his masters by this point and that MJ is probably the executive producer of this project. This is probably MJs first project since owning his masters hence this compilation and the unique way its being determined...by us ;)

Nothing new:

Michael Jackson’s fan album

Michael Jackson fans have been invited to choose their favourite tracks for a new album of the singer’s greatest hits, to mark Jackson’s 50th birthday.

20 July 2008
Michael Jackson fans have been asked to choose their favourite tracks for a new album of the singer’s greatest hits.

‘King of Pop’ is being released on August 29 to celebrate the ‘Thriller’ singer’s 50th birthday.

Fans are being asked to select their 18 favourite songs from a choice of 50 Jackson tracks, and the most popular will appear on the compilation record.

Countries around the world will all host their own polls, meaning several different versions of the new record will be available – sparking speculation that devoted followers of the singer will travel the world in order to obtain a complete set of CDs.

One of Jackson’s new songs was recently leaked online.

'Hold My Hand', featuring Akon, appeared on several websites and is reportedly due to feature on his long-awaited comeback album, which the 'Lonely' rapper is believed to be producing.

The mid-tempo track features the lyrics: "Things will get better if you just hold my hand."

The song has had a mostly positive response from commentators, with one fan saying the song marks "the return of the king".

No release date has been scheduled for the album, the follow up to 2001's 'Invincible'.

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/news/article.aspx?id=87847&fm=newsmain,nrhl

Back