New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks [the unreleased track is 'Got The Hots']

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks and ONE unreleased SONG! (update post 304)

This comes from the italian mj fanclub Michaelmania:

At the present moment there hasn't yet taken a final decision about the project because in the meantime is making its way another project which would involve Michael himself. Everything is still to be decided on both projects.

source: michaelmania.com
;D

sounds promising :)

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks and ONE unreleased SONG! (update post 304)

At the present moment there hasn't yet taken a final decision about the project because in the meantime is making its way another project which would involve Michael himself. Everything is still to be decided on both projects.

;D

I have NO idea, what that means.
I'd rather wait and see, what Actually Happens, instead of getting all :clapping: and later having to go :doh: :no:

Last edited:

Sony could at least put a bonus disk DVD with a documentary of MJ's 50 years.. highlighting his greatest moments in life..

Make a normal version and a fan pack with the DVD..

I don't think it's top 5 for each album, if it is I've made a mistake :)

I'm not from australia, can someone tell me a state and postcode that fits?? Just so I'm not typing something wrong!

Sony could at least put a bonus disk DVD with a documentary of MJ's 50 years.. highlighting his greatest moments in life..

Yeah THAT sure would be great, and I think it would sell great. Every fan would buy it!

YEAHH!!

I've just orded via http://www.sanity.com.au/ I also bought WBSS 2008 and TGIM 2008 and shipping to Denmark is only A$ 7 !! That's like 30 Danish Kroner when I order from a danish company on the net shipping is 25, so it's almost the same price even though they need to send it half the way arond the world!!

Can't wait to recieve the CD!

Very beautiful! We hope indeed in something of unreleased.

They ain't gonna do that ISH, too expensive. :mellow:

i have a question :
this new CD will be released in Australia or World ?

Last edited:

How come "SCREAM" is never on re-releases?
they give you every choice from his albums except scream wtf :S

I've wondered about "Scream" myself. It's never been included in the recent MJ compilations like The Ultimate Collection, The Essential Michael Jackson or Visionary.

My guess is that Virgin (Janet's record company at the time when she recorded "Scream" with Michael) doesn't allow Sony to use it. I don't know, but it's possible.

no its not scream is michael's song.

Anyone know if the uk will be getting this cd compilation?
Shame as you guys said before why cant they at least include a dvd of his past 50 years of greatness?

Scream was on HIStory which was a SONY release, and they also have it on HIStory vol. II DVD, his website, youtube, and myspace page..

I want the unreleased track the Australia is getting... I mean I know it will eventually be available for itune download or something but I want the album it's on..

Last edited:

;D

Thank you! At last a ray of sunshine on this craptastic Monday (online and off :doh:). I'm not sure I completely understand what it means either (seems like something's gotten lost in translation?) BUT it sounds promising and yummy...especially if Michael himself will be involved. So yayness and confetti! Methinks I should log off on this exciting note. :flowers:

thank you for the Info appreciate that.

;D
could that other project be a Bad Tour DVD?!:wild:

my postcode, for North Perth is 6006
I have also lived in Mt Lawley, 6050
Grew up Toowoomba, 4350. There is some if your having probs!

i read somewhere that there will be slightly different versions for each country, so im guessing the songs you choose on that website will just be for the australian fans, and sometime soon all the other countrys will get to pick theirs?

Seeing as this re-release album is now being released world-wide, and in August, I believe the chances of MJ bringing out a totally new album this year are extremely slim.

:(

Seeing as this re-release album is now being released world-wide, and in August, I believe the chances of MJ bringing out a totally new album this year are extremely slim.

i agree with you, so i guess we can expect a album 2009/10

I'm sorry guys but I'v officially reached a point where I cant take this anymore..
I mean.. Sony always finds a reason to re-release Michael Jackson gems, first we were "celebrating" an aniversary of a landmark album, now we're "celebrating" Michael's Birthday with another re-release? I wont be suprised If they put out a re-realese for the 4th Aniversary of Michael's acquital.I'm not even joking, I'm serios.. this is getting ridiculous.
For anyone who took that "its coming sooner than you think" statement as confirmation for new material can take this latest re-release and play it as much as you can coz the new album is not coming out this year.

I'm sorry guys but I'v officially reached a point where I cant take this anymore..
I mean.. Sony always finds a reason to re-release Michael Jackson gems, first we were "celebrating" an aniversary of a landmark album, now we're "celebrating" Michael's Birthday with another re-release? I wont be suprised If they put out a re-realese for the 4th Aniversary of Michael's acquital.I'm not even joking, I'm serios.. this is getting ridiculous.
For anyone who took that "its coming sooner than you think" statement as confirmation for new material can take this latest re-release and play it as much as you can coz the new album is not coming out this year.

I agree whole-hartedly.

I DON'T WANT ANOTHER F^CKING RE-RELEASE! F*CK!

It is basically saying to us, "guys.. there won't be a new album released this year.. you'll just have to add 'King of Pop' to the list of other Re-releases you've bought". I am FED UP with this!

2001: HIStory - Best Of (rerelease)
2001: Off The Wall - Special Edition
2001: Thriller - Special Edition
2001: Bad - Special Edition
2001: Dangerous - Special Edition
2003: Number Ones (almost the exactly the same as History rerelease)
2004: The Ultimate Collection (almost exactly the same as Number ones but with a nice folder and booklet)
2005: The Essential Michael Jackson (almost exactly the same as the above but without the booklet & extras)
2006: Visionary - 20 Singles rereleased over a 6ish month period (almost the same as all the above but spread out
2008: Thriller 25 (almost the same as Thriller Special Edition but with generic remixes added)
2008: The King of Pop (Kill me now..)

why? he re-issud 4 albums as special editions with bonus material and demos in 2001 only a month before Invincible came out. Whats wrong with this LIMITED EDITION album coming out to selected countries? Seriously. Michael Jackson isnt even signed to Sony anymore. Why would this hurt chances of ANYTHING? Claims of that are unfounded and totally ridiculous!

Also i wanna re-post this. It was pages and pages ago but to all the further moaning i wanna say the same thing...

Some feel grateful, some still say "F-U" to Sony so what can you do? :)

We ain't gonna see eye-to-eye on this issue, we just AIN'T! :lol:

you can say F-U to sony all you want but the fact remains that they CAN do these releases. Their contract to MJ and his songs obviously allows them to do so. However, the fans are not contracted to buy the releases so what is there to complain about? Nothing. They are releasing a small number of discs to Australian fans and letting the Australian fans choose their fave songs and giving us an unreleased song and are holding a professional party for us and giving us the CD free at entry of that party. Where is the exploitation? There is none. No one holds a gun to our head and says we must attend, or buy the disc. Would it have been better for Sony to not even acknowledge MJ's Bday? Or would it have been better to ignor the fans, not put any unreleased song on there and not given us the chance to attend a party and choose the songs? Cummon, people take their "Sony is Phony and Devil and this is exploitation" wayyyyy to far. Sony was corrupt 7 years ago. The "devil" is gone. Get over it. Its Michael's 50th Birthday.

Also i wanna re-post this. It was pages and pages ago but to all the further moaning i wanna say the same thing...

you can say F-U to sony all you want but the fact remains that they CAN do these releases. Their contract to MJ and his songs obviously allows them to do so. However, the fans are not contracted to buy the releases so what is there to complain about? Nothing. They are releasing a small number of discs to Australian fans and letting the Australian fans choose their fave songs and giving us an unreleased song and are holding a professional party for us and giving us the CD free at entry of that party. Where is the exploitation? There is none. No one holds a gun to our head and says we must attend, or buy the disc. Would it have been better for Sony to not even acknowledge MJ's Bday? Or would it have been better to ignor the fans, not put any unreleased song on there and not given us the chance to attend a party and choose the songs? Cummon, people take their "Sony is Phony and Devil and this is exploitation" wayyyyy to far. Sony was corrupt 7 years ago. The "devil" is gone. Get over it. Its Michael's 50th Birthday.
I agree with you there.:yes:

RARE MATERIAL????!!!!! UNRELEASED SONG????!!!!!! i think i am happy.

hmmmm.....how will i get to austrailia?

I agree whole-hartedly.

I DON'T WANT ANOTHER F^CKING RE-RELEASE! F*CK!

It is basically saying to us, "guys.. there won't be a new album released this year.. you'll just have to add 'King of Pop' to the list of other Re-releases you've bought". I am FED UP with this!

I have to say! I completely agree with you!

:yes: Ain't nothing to be sad about, you just know it'll take another year for Mike to do his thing.

Back