New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks [the unreleased track is 'Got The Hots']

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks and ONE unreleased SONG! (update post 304)

But, what about Holland?

Re: New Michael Jackson Tribute CD! - with rare tracks and ONE unreleased SONG! (update post 304)

I like the fans who say I want Xscape or songs that have already leeked to the net. Why not hope for somthing which has not leeked to the net that will be totally new. Just a thought for some who obviously seem hell bent on getting songs everyone has heard a million times.

I'm not against it anymore...

While I don't think it's the most creative attempt to promote Michael, but it's not a bad one either since they are adding the 'rare' tracks, and an 'unreleased' track..

That will give me a reason to get it..

and ya, I hope it's a song we've never heard...

Last edited:

Mjs not doing much to help prove he's not a "SELF-PROCLAIMED" king, by actually calling his album "King of Pop."

I like the fans who say I want Xscape or songs that have already leeked to the net. Why not hope for somthing which has not leeked to the net that will be totally new. Just a thought for some who obviously seem hell bent on getting songs everyone has heard a million times.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. I dont want Xscape oe Escape whatever I already have/heard it. I want something that hasnt been leaked. If the album contained songs that were already leaked (as in thats all the rare materiak/unrealeased track) then I probably wont buy it sorry.

Just like I didnt waste my money on Thriller 25 most of the remixes I couldnt stand (Fergie WTF), The song (for all time) I didnt love it that much and I already have the other songs and the making on thriller I can watch that on Youtube so......

Last edited:

20080621_c1c3f707afc6fdc651f3U7fewyU1IF1o.jpg

Album cover

^ well get me this one.. lol!

I want whatever is unreleased/rare... forget the 'regular' version..

All countries better get it.. Infact if they really want to push sales, put a different unreleased track on each album in each country.. HA HA!!!

we'll buy all versions.

Wow, I loved the montage video on the site..it was pretty cool! Most importantly, I like the fact that they acknowledge michael's acheivments up until invincible and dont stop at dangerous like most montages and compilations do..

Last edited:

^ well get me this one.. lol!

I want whatever is unreleased/rare... forget the 'regular' version..

All countries better get it.. Infact if they really want to push sales, put a different unreleased track on each album in each country.. HA HA!!!

we'll buy all versions.

i doubt this is about sales. its more just a gift to the fans. not every country will get it. its limited edition too so they probably wont be promoting it or trying to sell large numbers, which is good in my opinion.

would be cool if the unreleased song is released as a single

^^^ Everything's about sales...is not like Sony's giving them away.

I do agree on the new stuff bein released as a single though.

^^^ Everything's about sales...is not like Sony's giving them away.

I do agree on the new stuff bein released as a single though.

They're limited edition and yes Sony ARE giving them to all 500 people at the event in Sydney in their MJ50 pack. The entire cost is only $50; which covers entry, live stage show, give-aways, DJ, afterparty, the King Of Pop CD and all the rest of it. The reckon they even have "a few surprises which no one will know about till they happen on the night"...

I do not believe this is about sales at all. Sony will make money, sure, obviously they will, but they wont be aiming to top the charts or anything. This is purely Sony Australia doing something special for Michael's fans. I think its great.

How much do you think these CD's would fetch on Ebay?

$1000+ ????

How much do you think these CD's would fetch on Ebay?

$1000+ ????

No they will be in stores as well. But in limited numbers, and like i explained in the other thread, like The Ultimate Collection, once they sell all printed copies of this they wont make more. Its "limited" in numbers.

A pity... why I`m not an australian?;-) Ehm..Sony what`s up with Germany?:fortuneteller:

Why the responsible Sony people sleep in other countries? It would be great if they also organise such an event. Man, a legend like Michael Jackson turns 50!

I wish all the happy australian fans a lot of fun (& a limitated edition CD in their hands after the party)!:punk:

A pity... why I`m not an australian?;-) Ehm..Sony what`s up with Germany?:fortuneteller:

Why the responsible Sony people sleep in other countries? It would be great if they also organise such an event. Man, a legend like Michael Jackson turns 50!

I wish all the happy australian fans a lot of fun (& a limitated edition CD in their hands after the party)!:punk:
I know that the Malibu Fan Club has information from Sony that the Tribute CD will released in Germany too, with similar conditions, what meant contributions of the fans and chosing the track list, but up to now nothing has happened. So, if they would be in time they should hurry up.:dancin:

do we know the title of the unreleased song ?

For another reason, another greatest hits album is released! sony r clever by coming up with new thoughts (like letting fans choose their songs they like) and fooling the fanbase once again to get money! Michael Jackson has to be the only artist that has had sooooo many greatest hits albums while still alive and going. I truely am tired of all this!

I know that the Malibu Fan Club has information from Sony that the Tribute CD will released in Germany too, with similar conditions, what meant contributions of the fans and chosing the track list, but up to now nothing has happened. So, if they would be in time they should hurry up.:dancin:

.. thanks for the info mjdove:) Yes, hurry up;-)

Why can't they release it worldwide instead of just Australia?

^ cuz Sony THINKS they are being creative..

This whole tribute CD idea comes from the Sony HQ, and has been offered for every country where MJ's sales were pretty good in the past, or where this CD would presumably sell good. It is up to the local Sony managements if they take this offer or not.

Sony Australia was quite fast, but you can expect more announcements in the next few days. This is absolutely an international Sony project.

^ cuz Sony THINKS they are being creative..

That makes no sense, but alrighty then Sony. :lol:

Last edited:

This whole tribute CD idea comes from the Sony HQ, and has been offered for every country where MJ's sales were pretty good in the past, or where this CD would presumably sell good. It is up to the local Sony managements if they take this offer or not.

Sony Australia was quite fast, but you can expect more announcements in the next few days. This is absolutely an international Sony project.
Thanks for the info:) Makes me really happy that Thriller 25 were at the # 1 spot here in Norway.. Makes it more likely that this new CD will be released here as well:punk:

Sometimes I feel that the SONY heads are @$$ heads..

lol!

thanks for the info

Okay, thanks! It really wouldn't make sense for Sony to only do that in Australia. In fact, not only would it not make sense, but it would make quite a few people very upset, including me! and they don't want THAT! lol

Last edited:

They fail to be creative with this ish. I rather have fan-supported DVDs and sh*t.

Back