New Album Rumour - Summer 2011 [Legacy]

The fact that there will be more albums is known to us all. I wouldn't take Wikipedia as a very reliable source. So much crap on there. Just sit and wait untill something is officially released. It will also save all of us all a lot of energy.

It would'nt surpirse me if the Bad Tour DVD comes with Bad 25 and for sale seperately as Bluray or DVD

Remember the promotion Thriller 25 got? It was everywhere.. the cloest we've got to that promotion is This Is It but even that didn't get promoted as much as T25.

Bad won't get that promotion, it's Sony - the company that secretly release Michael Jackson singles that only die hard fans know about.

lol. Thriller 25 and This is it was also prometed by Sony.

Yeah but if Michael wasn't here for Thriller 25 what promotion would it have got? Probably as much promotion as the Michael album got. This Is It promoted itself - "Michael Jackson's last ever performances recorded weeks before his tragic death."

Remember the promotion Thriller 25 got? It was everywhere.. the cloest we've got to that promotion is This Is It but even that didn't get promoted as much as T25.

Bad won't get that promotion, it's Sony - the company that secretly release Michael Jackson singles that only die hard fans know about.

Very true

^^^^

So very sad, and very true.

If SONY and The Estate was serious about MJ they would hire some fans from this very forum to work on projects.

Sony have NO idea what BAD concert would be good to release - for them the easy choise is Yokohama, but every fan knows that it is NOT the best concert to release. Every fan has it already, and the setlist is not the best. Sony should have fans to tell them what the fans want.

BAD25 should be filled with outtakes from BAD.

I personally would be sickened if they didn't release DYKWYCA just because of the possibilty twat will make comments. Seriously, its about time we as a fan base stop bending to these idiots. The song is AMAZING, that's all that matters.

Absolutely!

I doubt a new release this soon will happen. Maybe summer 2013, but not 7 months after Michael came out.

You're right Hess. Summer is only weeks from now and we are still waiting for another video from MICHAEL. I think the next time they release a new album they are going to take their time as they should. I really believe they have learned their lesson. MICHAEL has taught them a lot, the least of it is TO LISTEN TO THE FANS!

Yeah. We as fans have put up with those kinda idiots for way to long. Its time we started hitting back. I refuse to take this shit anymore!

but that is just it. why should they wait to release an incredible track just because there are idiots out there? i was one of them once. during the allegations i was too young and didn't have internet. later i had no reason to research, media had told me what i needed to know. but then june 25th happend and he was everywhere. i heard things that got me thinking "maybe i was wrong". and here i am..... my point is that i think this song will make people think twice. and i think it's a good way to say "this is who he really was and how he really felt!"

immature people will always be around.....

You know haters and immature idiots will ALWAYS be around. We can't let ppl like that control our lives. That song is a great song. It should be released. I think it would be worse if they don't ever release it because it will show that he is hiding something. Michael should not be seen as hiding anything because he never did anything wrong. That song came from a very honest part of his being, he cared for the safety of those young children. Michael I am sure was very proud of that song as we all should be. The message is very important and it never gets old.

BAD25 could be a perfect project.

BAD 2-disc set. Disc 1 - Bad the album as it was released.

Disc 2 should include interviews, remixes and songs that didn't make it. 15 tracks.

5 interviews
6 remixes
4 all new never before released/leaked songs.

BAD Tour released on DVD and Blu-Ray. - More than one concert released. One BAD concert shown in Theaters!
A very special Fan BOX-SET DVD/Blu-Ray release with LOTS of extra material. Rehearsal footage etc. etc.

BAD 25 could be a great project!

Yes it could be a great one,I wish all your suggestions would be taken seriously by the estate and sony. They need to get this one right. They have to make it up to us. Even though I really enjoy MICHAEL, I just hate all the controversy. We need a great project like BAD to help this community unite again.

Hess;3361416 If SONY and The Estate was serious about MJ they would hire some fans from this very forum to work on projects.[/QUOTE said:
That would be so awesome if they did that

And the projects would be better and sell better, and the fans would be more satisfied.

It's a win-win for everyone!

As song as the estate and Sony do a better job of figuring out what songs are legit, and what aren't, I'm all for another album. Anything is better than another greatest hits package, or an album re-release.....although a re-release of Invincible with a 2nd disc of unreleased material would be nice

wikipedia can be edited by anyone! so ill believe it when there is an official announcement.

the Estate and $ony should listen to the fans! im happy for another album, can't wait. but if i was $ony and the Estate i would be smart and not release any of the casico tracks. it will get too much controversy and the sales will fall. dykwyca will be a great release as a single! along with blue gangsta and a place without no name. great tracks for a great album.

And I agree with Hess for BAD 25! :D

Disc 1. Original BAD Album
Disc 2. Interviews, Remixes & Unreleased Songs

BAD World Tour DVD/Blu-ray, boxet with a couple of concerts and HEAPS of rehearsal footage and bonus material

And one concert showed in Theaters will be AMAZING :wild: I vote for Wembley '88

BRING ON BAD 25 :wild:

Last edited:
i don't think they would launch anything so soon after Michael...maybe next year:)

question why Bad?? why that tour and not another like dangerous or history? Did i miss something about it?
I think Hess is right.
I dont think Sony will ever reach for fans help. I hope though they reach friends and persons who know michael who he worked with
maybe they know a litle more than sony alone does

Lets think of what else has to come and see if a new album will fit in:

Early - Mid 2011 (Now) - Michael singles/videos
Late 2011 - Early 2012 - Off The Wall re-issue
Early 2012 - Late 2012 - Bad 25 and Bad Tour DVD/Blue-ray/Cinema release

Can they really announce and release a new album including singles and videos between June and around October/November?

question why Bad?? why that tour and not another like dangerous or history? Did i miss something about it?

There's already an official DVD release of a Dangerous tour concert (Bucharest). During Bad tour Michael was at the top of his game; he was young, full of energy and sang live. People need to see Michael like that :) And may I just add that he looked so damn H-O-T..!!! He always looked hot, but I absolutely love the Bad tour outfit.

images
= Multiple mikegasms (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mikegasm) ;)

There's already an official DVD release of a Dangerous tour concert (Bucharest). During Bad tour Michael was at the top of his game; he was young, full of energy and sang live. People need to see Michael like that :) And may I just add that he looked so damn H-O-T..!!! He always looked hot, but I absolutely love the Bad tour outfit.

images
= Multiple mikegasms (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mikegasm) ;)

I agree, Great post :D :clapping:

I knew mikegasms would make their way into this thread sometime as soon as I saw the Bad Tour mentioned ;).

Anyway, for the benefit of me and all the other guys on this forum, lets move back on topic away from mikegasms for now. :p

images

Yes! :naughty:

I knew mikegasms would make their way into this thread sometime as soon as I saw the Bad Tour mentioned ;).

Anyway, for the benefit of me and all the other guys on this forum, lets move back on topic away from mikegasms for now. :p

Oh you guys know you like it too! :hysterical: :ninja:

Ok, back on topic!

I really, really wish they would and could release a worthy album of MJ stuff and soon. But also the trial is coming up and I don't think I would feel good about them releasing something in the midst of it.

Yeah I'm straight and all but damn look at this pic! Lol now really back on topic.

I don't see this album coming so soon and I want to focus on the trial and not a new album so I'd like it to come a bit later.

^^ :hysterical: It's impossible to stay on topic when it comes to Michael's sexiness :naughty:

Ok, I'm sorry, back on topic :blush:

I'll try and get this back on topic, damn Mike you had to be sexy didn't you?

What would you like the title to be of the new album? Legacy sounds like a greatest hits package to me.

This alone shows that someone is doing this on purpose, actively following the threads (here and Max Jax) and trying to get a raise out of everyone.

And I believe I know the person who is doing it (the latest updates) as the same person sent me the same picture. Yes it's a member that's been banned from MJJC but no it's not Asedora. This person has been harassing Gaz (and occasionally me) for some time and as far as I know he is behind the recent leaks.

My recommendation will be just label this as "deception" and move along.
Is it Diplomate? :lol:

Can they really announce and release a new album including singles and videos between June and around October/November?

Well, they can release an album but it's pretty obvious that they won't. I would much rather have them finish the projects thay are curently working on and take the time to release an album after they finish their curent projects, there's no need to rush it. I would rather have a legit and proper album release every 4-5 years instead of having "MICHAELs" every year.

Legacy is not a great album name.

But it is one word so it fit's with the rest Thriller, BAD, Dangerous, HIStory, Invincible and Michael.

But I still like Michael Jackson - Slave To The Rhytm better.

i think that the OFF the wall reissue will be postponed... Bad 25th anniversary is the priority now...

Yeah, "Legacy" sounds just too... square. Like somebody previously said, it might sounds like a compliation album to the general public.

"Slave To The Rhythm" does sound like a fitting title for Michael Jackson.

I'm also thinking of "(I'm) Still The King", "The Gloved One". Or something like "Be Me 4 a Day", "Kick It", "Pressure", "Rise Above It All", "Seven Digits" if the songs are released on the album so the title is more relevant.

I still to this day believe that MICHAEL should've been named "Another Day" since it would be relevant for a first posthumous release and not only that but the song with the same name was on the album which made it even more relevant.

Back