New Album Rumour - Summer 2011 [Legacy]

Sorry but I'm not interested in a Cirque soundtrack. If they want to do a live album, do a proper one from 1 of MJ's tours (Bad Tour comes to mind).

I don't think it'll be a live album, but just the new arrangements in studio quality. But I would also love live albums of all of MJ's tours. I only have One Night in Japan.

I will be extremely surprised if this rumour is true as it is so soon after the Michael release, but I will definitely be happy if it is :)

Just a thought, but those who think the new album will be called Legacy, I don't think the rumor was ment to name the album that. I think it was ment to say that the album will be released on the Legacy record label.

:lol:

I think you are right about the label. - but how can they release a MJ album in 2011 when SONY has bought the rights to that?

To me.........it doesn't seem like there will be any more releases until towards the end of the year or proabably next year..........

........just don't expect much from sony as they've lost the ability to handle new releases properly!!!

But I'll wait for the official announcements!!

On wikipedia... everyone can wrote/edit stuff.

This is just a rumor.. made up by some lifeless fan.
Tomorrow we will find on wikipedia that Michael is alive.

I'm tired of misinformation and all this kind of crap.

Seems a bit soon for another album don't you think? I worry about people who are just releasing these albums to cash in..

I think they should announce if they're working on the follow up album to "Michael"...but announce that it won't be ready for a while...say a couple years. Leave the fans in suspense. I think with the next one, they need to do a better job of track selection...and preferably have more than 10 songs on it, so why not take some time to work on it rather than rush into it.

Until then, release the Bad anniversary album, and include a concert DVD. :)

I would love a live album - there is no one who can sing live like Michael. A live album would be just as good as a studio and why not Bad, that tour is probably the best tour ever!

But yea, that wont happen but I really wish it would.

I would love to hear any new MJ music but only MJs voice.

I'd love to hear new MJ material that is actually authentic i'd even settle for a cd of demos that Michael recorded but wikipedia isn't very reliable, anyone can edit things. Also you don't want to oversaturate the market with MJ stuff, the last album was released only 6 months ago and you have to make people crave for more. This is wishful thinking but it would be sweet if they had a fan help with promotion of future MJ projects since a fan knows what fans want rather than rereleasing videos/music complitations that we have a million copies of.

is there news here? i love to have it all hehe i cant have enough michael, and like the last posthumeus cd which i loved, its great to know how many he recorded and could not bring out himself..

Sorry but this is really annoying me.

KingMikeJ is full of it! He knows nothing more than the rest of us. The blatant defending of that Wikipedia article suggests he's the person that started it... and that's the reason I nominated it for deletion.

Please tell me how I was defending this article? I said it might have some truth to it so just wait and see if we get any more information. Why would I bother to create that wiki page?

Nobody has the right to lead innocent emotional fans a long like this so please just stop.

I didn't start that page on wikipedia...

If you really do have a "source" at Sony then you'd be able to prove it by telling us information only a Sony exec could know. Nice guessing work KingMikeJ, now please pipe down.

Again, I didn't create that page on wikipedia, I just noticed that someone posted a thread about it at Max Jax so I posted a thread about it here. And I "piped down" about this quite a while ago when it was realised that there was no truth to this article.

Thanks for reviving this old thread?

Seriously, if you have a problem with a member, use PM. I don't want to see it posted on a forum. Personally attacking someone is wrong.

BACK TO TOPIC:

I really do hope another album comes out soon, I just want the Cascio debate to end and go back to the old days, have an album which all fans can enjoy and there being no arguments.

Well it was new to me. That is how forums work in case you didn't know...

I refuse to believe you didn't contribute to that Wikipedia article! Why would anyone in their right mind defend this "Michael Jackson was working with some famous celebrities" I mean really... what rubbish.

Again, I wasn't defending it because I knew it was correct. I said to give it a chance because it might have been true. And it might have been.

Also... I'm not the only one who thinks it. I'm just the only one that has said it.

No proof.

If you want to tarnish someone's name online then just start your own website.

I'm not tarnishing anyone's name and I already have my own website.

Back