New Album Rumour - Summer 2011 [Legacy]

Asedora?

6dv5t5.png

This alone shows that someone is doing this on purpose, actively following the threads (here and Max Jax) and trying to get a raise out of everyone.

And I believe I know the person who is doing it (the latest updates) as the same person sent me the same picture. Yes it's a member that's been banned from MJJC but no it's not Asedora. This person has been harassing Gaz (and occasionally me) for some time and as far as I know he is behind the recent leaks.

My recommendation will be just label this as "deception" and move along.

Yes, I agree. Lets get back on topic.

This is a hoax beLIEver video from January but in the description it says that Michael has been released and the next album coming is Legacy. http://youtu.be/_mhM3-sC5Kw

Rise Above It All - Composed and produced by Dr. Freeze during the Invincible sessions.
Has not been finalized, vocal parts may not have been recorded.

D.I.E - Written by Michael Jackson, Theron "Neff-U"Theron "Neff-U" Feemster, Michael Durham Prince. Recorded in 2009.
Reported as "An amazing song with strong synth melodies that get into your head like an ear-worm.

On My Anger - Written by Michael Jackson and Teddy Riley. Written in 1999. Failed to make the Invincible album. Possible lyrics leaked online.

There are no sources on the article, chances are someone made the page for a joke or something.

What is with all the hating and everything? Why can't all the fan communitys and fans just get on. I mean, shit, its not like we all like the same thing........ oh wait YES IT IS!! all this in house bikering is why i pulled away from the fan base back when Invincible came out. I got sick of every claiming they knew Michael and everything about him better than anyone else. Now we got hackers and trools trying to destroy us, and these are ppl claiming ot be MJ fans. As far as i'm concerned, ppls personal vendetas have no place or grounds in places like this!

I don't think this would be out for Summer, but if it did that would be wicked.

Now, back to the subject at hand. Does anyone else agree that the title "Legacy" is a little, er, naff? Its so totally unoriginal and a term that is being thrown about far to much atm. To me "Legacy" is more suitable for a greatest hits collection.

I'd hate it to be called Legacy. Non fans would see "Michael Jackson - Legacy" and assume it is greatest hits, which I think happened with Michael too.

I personally would be sickened if they didn't release DYKWYCA just because of the possibilty twat will make comments. Seriously, its about time we as a fan base stop bending to these idiots. The song is AMAZING, that's all that matters.

well said.its a great song.nothing can hurt mj anymore.so f... What some ignorant brainwashed fools may think

I'd hate it to be called Legacy. Non fans would see "Michael Jackson - Legacy" and assume it is greatest hits, which I think happened with Michael too.

That is true. Several of my non fan friends didn't realise it was new material until i played it them. I quite like the proposed title for the william project. "In The Future" but its a little, er, upsetting i guess now =(
I think Slave to the rhythm is a suitable title for a MJ album

m~~~I don't think they will release another one so soon.
If they want to release another new album this summer, I believe we would hear something long before.
The record companies always try to build hype many months before it's releasing date, so I don't believe it's real.
On the other hand, I think they will release another album related to Cirque du Soleil.
I really hope SONY and the estate learned from "Michael".
Please don't rush to put out another new album. It need to be released when it's ready.

That is true. Several of my non fan friends didn't realise it was new material until i played it them. I quite like the proposed title for the william project. "In The Future" but its a little, er, upsetting i guess now =(
I think Slave to the rhythm is a suitable title for a MJ album
In The Future or The Future was my fave option for Michael, too. I still like that title.

As for the new album, I don't think it will come anytime soon.. but you never know, so it'll be interesting to see how things develop..

well said.its a great song.nothing can hurt mj anymore.so f... What some ignorant brainwashed fools may think

Yeah. We as fans have put up with those kinda idiots for way to long. Its time we started hitting back. I refuse to take this shit anymore!

i think we should wait for a RELIABLE source wiki is NOT reliable. as we have seen the one who edited the article seems to be immature by attacking Gaz.

also why shouldn't DYKWYCA be released? people, and by people i mean immature none fans, should get over it. this is a serious song that tell them once and for all where Michael stood on the issue of sexual child abuse. and frankly, the song is as relevant today as it was when it was written.

i think we should wait for a RELIABLE source wiki is NOT reliable. as we have seen the one who edited the article seems to be immature by attacking Gaz.

also why shouldn't DYKWYCA be released? people, and by people i mean immature none fans, should get over it. this is a serious song that tell them once and for all where Michael stood on the issue of sexual child abuse. and frankly, the song is as relevant today as it was when it was written.

HELL YEAH!! Its one of his most emotional, powerful songs and the msg deserves to be heard!!

I think it should be released when its time for it to be released. It is a good song, but we have a whole immature generation raised on the idea that Mike was a pedo...which isnt true. They are too stupid to do the research and read the facts....

as for the album "In the Future" is a good bittersweet title.

I don't see it coming this year but I'll keep an open mind until we get more information.

I think it should be released when its time for it to be released. It is a good song, but we have a whole immature generation raised on the idea that Mike was a pedo...which isnt true. They are too stupid to do the research and read the facts....

as for the album "In the Future" is a good bittersweet title.
but that is just it. why should they wait to release an incredible track just because there are idiots out there? i was one of them once. during the allegations i was too young and didn't have internet. later i had no reason to research, media had told me what i needed to know. but then june 25th happend and he was everywhere. i heard things that got me thinking "maybe i was wrong". and here i am..... my point is that i think this song will make people think twice. and i think it's a good way to say "this is who he really was and how he really felt!"

immature people will always be around.....

but that is just it. why should they wait to release an incredible track just because there are idiots out there? i was one of them once. during the allegations i was too young and didn't have internet. later i had no reason to research, media had told me what i needed to know. but then june 25th happend and he was everywhere. i heard things that got me thinking "maybe i was wrong". and here i am..... my point is that i think this song will make people think twice. and i think it's a good way to say "this is who he really was and how he really felt!"

immature people will always be around.....

I understand where your coming from, i thought he was guilty for like a year or two. but i did my research before he died. I doubt the song will make people think differently. So until people can, i think it should be held off for a year or two more. The immature people wont get past the fact he's singing about child abuse/misconduct and they will laugh. They will continue to slander Michael's reputation becuase it brings them joy, to see us hurt. No matter how strong and loving we are to them, even if we ignore them they will still poke fun at Michael. A great, late, legendary, musical, humanitarian.

That's too bad for them...some people are too stuck in their tiny minds to realise what's really out there. They're the ones missing out, I don't see why it should be unreleased to appease them.

They still aren't done milking the album. We are still waiting for another single video. They are busy working on a Bad tour release. Between the Michael release and this summer, one year hasn't even passed.
It's just not going to happen.

That's too bad for them...some people are too stuck in their tiny minds to realise what's really out there. They're the ones missing out, I don't see why it should be unreleased to appease them.

Im not saying it should remain unreleased, just halted for a year or so

It would be a mistake to release an album this summer.

They could release a Michael Special Edition with 1 or 2 bonus tracks and release more singles from Michael, but before an all new MJ album is released a celebration of BAD 25th anniversary campaign should be made - and BAD tour concerts released on Blu-Ray and DVD.

Back