New Album Rumour - Summer 2011 [Legacy]

I wouldn't take this seriously as anyone can edit Wikipedia and it's due to deletion as there's no reference listed.

The Wiki entry seems to be created in the last 3 days by 3 people - USA - New Zealand and India

and currently 2 people - Netherlands and Romania is keep editing the track listing back and forth.

I doubt a new release this soon will happen. Maybe summer 2013, but not 7 months after Michael came out.

I wouldn't take this seriously as anyone can edit Wikipedia and it's due to deletion as there's no reference listed.

The Wiki entry seems to be created in the last 3 days by 3 people - USA - New Zealand and India

and currently 2 people - Netherlands and Romania is keep editing the track listing back and forth.

One of them is me, as you can see from my previous post.

I think the person from the Netherlands changed the tracklist because of AndreyZidane's very helpful contribution of editing the tracklist to alternate titles of songs and a load of random letters that don't make sense.

I think the person from the Netherlands changed the tracklist because of AndreyZidane's very helpful contribution of editing the tracklist to alternate titles of songs and a load of random letters that don't make sense.

Indeed! Sorry for getting my facts wrong, I've edited back to what it should been, check it out, two new tracks have been added.

*SARCASM*

Dubious...personally I can't see it happening. But what do I know...logic seems to have gone out the window in all things Michael Jackson lately.

Asedora?

6dv5t5.png

Until we have a more reliable source, and maybe more info from the Estate, im doubting this release for now.

and i do want to here the Casico tracks, should they be by MJ i would like to at least listen. I know alot of people dont like these tracks, but i still think the Casico tracks ive heard are sorta good. Michael or no Michael.

I also doubt this but there was nothing said about Michael by Sony when it was first rumoured so just give this a chance before the reject it.

Why should the thread be closed? We're respectfully discussing the possibility of a new Michael Jackson album based on recent rumours. Isn't this how the Michael thread started?

AndreyZidane™;3359389 said:
Because it's basically misleading people who don't bother reading posts.

Well then thats their problem isn't it? I don't think anyone will read the title and get excited without looking at the thread.

Why should the thread be closed? We're respectfully discussing the possibility of a new Michael Jackson album based on recent rumours. Isn't this how the Michael thread started?

Regarding Michael, the news of the first posthumous album of unreleased material was first mentioned in the press release after the $250 million deal was entered between the Estate and Sony in March 2010. It's not started from some wiki rumors.

Guys, can you all just calm down. There's no reason for the thread to be closed as yet. Can we just get back on topic please. If this comes to nothing then fine, but there's no point just going around closing threads for the sake of it.

It seems like the only source for the article was the interview with Dr. Freeze.

Is that not their problem though for not paying better attention? I mean, if i see a thread title that catches my interest, i read the whole thing beforte even posting. to make sure i don't just repeat something someone else already said, and to see if the subject has been confirmed as true or not.

If you think we should close threads because of a misleading title if people are too lazy to click so they can read the posts, then there's not going to be many threads left on this forum.

Back