New Album Rumour - Summer 2011 [Legacy]

Im not saying it should remain unreleased, just halted for a year or so

In a year, haters will still be here. In 5 years, there will be haters. In 10 years, haters. In 20/30 years, there will be even more haters because the haters will have children.

In 10 years, haters. In 20/30 years, there will be even more haters because the haters will have children.

Ok that was funny as hell. Is like haters will rase little armys of MJ haters. A vicious circle

You think generations of children growing up believing Michael was this malicious being, is out of the realm of possibility? His legacy will still be more about his music and and as a humanitarian, but there are still people who slander his name with malicious context, and most likely they're children will be raised believing the same thing.

You think generations of children growing up believing Michael was this malicious being, is out of the realm of possibility? His legacy will still be more about his music and and as a humanitarian, but there are still people who slander his name with malicious context, and most likely they're children will be raised believing the same thing.
and this is exactly why we fans should not care how controversial this song may be. it is a good song, it is finished and there's no doubt it's his voice. people want to pick on him? make fun of him? that's not new and true fans will fight back!

2010 - Michael
End of 2011 - Beginning of Bad 25 promotion
2012 - Bad 25 and Bad Tour DVD
Beginning of 2013 - End of Bad 25 promotion
End of 2013 - New album

My prediction...

Wheres info regaurding Bad 25? and even if, im expecting a new MJ album in 2012.

2010 - Michael
End of 2011 - Beginning of Bad 25 promotion
2012 - Bad 25 and Bad Tour DVD
Beginning of 2013 - End of Bad 25 promotion
End of 2013 - New album

My prediction...

What about Off The Wall 30/re-issue planned for this year?

D.I.E - Written by Michael Jackson, Theron "Neff-U"Theron "Neff-U" Feemster, Michael Durham Prince. Recorded in 2009.
Reported as "An amazing song with strong synth melodies that get into your head like an ear-worm.

^^ This sounds interesting!

I doubt well get a "new" album anytime this year but when they do eventually release one; Blue Gangster and STTR should definitely be on the track list! These songs are just far too amazing to not be shared with the World!!!

I think the Off The Wall 30th anniversary has been dropped. - Maybe they wait til 2014 and makes a 35th anniversary.

Thriller 25 was released 26 years after Thriller.

Michael was rumoured to be working on Off The Wall 30 before he died so some of the work is already done.

Seems way too sudden for a new album. This project almost seems like it should have been the first one instead. :)

What do you mean by bad25 the songs renewed? or songs that didnt made it back then?
Also I Would love to have another new album! I listen to MICHAEL alot... I personally im glad if Do you know where the children are is replaced with another song. I dont like it AND i think its to tricky and dangerous... Its playing with fire.. and thats not smart because in my country michael is really hot right now nobody talks wacko jacko anymore, or about his trial.. so thats really a good thing. I wanna see it that way, and keep it that way right?

Bad 25 will probably be similar to Thriller 25. Original album, remixes, unreleased songs.

This cd seems fake... Bad 25 should e a bigger release than Thriller though.

Remember the promotion Thriller 25 got? It was everywhere.. the cloest we've got to that promotion is This Is It but even that didn't get promoted as much as T25.

Bad won't get that promotion, it's Sony - the company that secretly release Michael Jackson singles that only die hard fans know about.

BAD25 could be a perfect project.

BAD 2-disc set. Disc 1 - Bad the album as it was released.

Disc 2 should include interviews, remixes and songs that didn't make it. 15 tracks.

5 interviews
6 remixes
4 all new never before released/leaked songs.

BAD Tour released on DVD and Blu-Ray. - More than one concert released. One BAD concert shown in Theaters!
A very special Fan BOX-SET DVD/Blu-Ray release with LOTS of extra material. Rehearsal footage etc. etc.

BAD 25 could be a great project!

Whenever it comes out, the next proper album SHOULD be absolutely brilliant.

The Estate knows what we all want now, we don't want stuff like copy & pasted adlibs, newly written raps by different artists, and obviously not questionable vocals (autotune included). What we all want is the finished/nearly finished records he never released, with at the most some re-mastering, possibly re-recording of instruments such as the guitar solo in DYKWYCA, just to bring it to that releasable quality. I'm confident the Estate will know what to do with the next release :)

Michael was a practice in my opinion - what the fans like, dislike, how they react to certain songs and producers compared to others. The next album will be what we like. Of course, I'm just hopeful that this is true.

Michael was a practice in my opinion - what the fans like, dislike, how they react to certain songs and producers compared to others. The next album will be what we like. Of course, I'm just hopeful that this is true.

Totally agree, they've seen our reactions to a track like Best of Joy, compared to Another Day or Hollywood Tonight for example. We've heard the original demo of Another Day, we know what MICHAEL had it sounding like, so why the hell is Lenny Kravitz making it sound like what HE likes? Or the Hollywood Tonight bridge, which Michael had already written himself, but Teddy makes it his own bridge, re-writing it and changing the overall message of the song. I'm hoping/assuming that the Estate has taken note of these points, I'm not going to mention the Cascio tracks much cause I know they know what we all think about them, but stuff like what I have just mentioned will make or break the next album :)

^ Yep...just put Michael's vision on the next album, leave them as he left them (completed songs/full demos).Then it will do a lot better in sales and fans will support it 1000x times more than 'Michael' IMO.

What do you mean by bad25 the songs renewed? or songs that didnt made it back then?
Also I Would love to have another new album! I listen to MICHAEL alot... I personally im glad if Do you know where the children are is replaced with another song. I dont like it AND i think its to tricky and dangerous... Its playing with fire.. and thats not smart because in my country michael is really hot right now nobody talks wacko jacko anymore, or about his trial.. so thats really a good thing. I wanna see it that way, and keep it that way right?

PLEASE don't write that...

Slave To The Rhythm really should have been put on The Michael album. That song had instant hit written all over it especially with the whole 'club muisc craze' that seems to be going around these days. Releasing Slave To The Rhythm as a single really should have been a no brainer

I said this the second I heard that song. Why Slave to the Rhythm wasn't 1) the album title or 2) the lead single will forever baffle me.

Sorry, but on this, #estatefail

Personally i love Michael and i hope the rest of the releases will be like that but bigger with demos included..

get your weight off of me? yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas i need that song! that snippet has been giving me everything since like 06 lol

Bad 25 will probably be similar to Thriller 25. Original album, remixes, unreleased songs.

Well leta hope its demos more than remixes :) Remember Sony wanted to release Starlight, Hot Street etc on Thriller25 but Michael got the idea of the remixes, so Sony might go down the demos route, would cost them less too. We already know they are producing a Bad tour release with the package

Back