MJ to be buried soon

there are many celebs at forest lawn the creator of batman john ritter its a good spot

Honestly, I wish they woulda done this earlier, i mean there probably a reason. It's just that waiting after all this time is like... it shoulda been done already.

good his mom said he didnt want to be in neverland, forest lawn is the best

Michael's sister LaToya said the same thing her brother do not want go back to NL. The girl Nisha on Larry King Live last week said the same thing as well Michael do not want go back to the place.

i totally know how you guys feel. I feel so numb right now. reality is sitting in and it sucks!!! Why Cant Michael be here!!! Why!!??? :'(

Honestly, I wish they woulda done this earlier, i mean there probably a reason. It's just that waiting after all this time is like... it shoulda been done already.

I heard the famaly was waiting on some results so maybe thats why it took so long.

The Jackson family should have bury Michael after the memorial service was over.

I know many dont want to think about it or even agree with me but I hope Michael's remains have been cremated. God knows I dont want to think of the fact or even fathom such a thing but honestly its whats best, could you imagine some sicko trying to dig him up ? etc.

Forest Lawn seems OK to me. I looked at the website and it looks beautiful. I understand families can request that a loved ones resting place isn't disclosed to the visiting public. I kind of hope Michael will be buried in some discreet yet beautiful spot where people will not easily find him. It seemed they are offering crypts too. If Michael's resting place was 'hidden', then maybe there could be a separate memorial people could visit. Oh, I don't know... :cry:

I guess this is better then not being buried at all. It has already taken way too long. I imagine in time his body will be transported to Neverland.

First bury him, then dig him up and then transport him to neverland. I dont think that would happen....!

R.I.P Michael Jackson. Your death will feel like yesterday til the end of my life. God bless. See you in (july) heaven.

WHY DID THEY KILL MY IDOL??

*sigh* Yeah... that is nice to think about... some place that is according to his plan. Performing at the shows he has worked so hard on and looked forward too. His children, family and the fans watching, having a wonderful time... where This Is It, didn't really mean it's an... I don't wanna say it, an end. :cry: I know it's not what it was meaning intentionally, but it's just so... yeah. :(

I wished I lived in that parallel universe right now.

Yeah me too... =(((

Oh no...I'd been doing so well today with everything then I saw the title of this thread and it hit me all over again. It's funny how you can prepare yourself for something so much then when it happens you're a mess anyway. I dunno how many times I can deal with this but everyday it's like someone's just told me all over again.
Hopefully now he'll get the peace he so truly deserves. :cry:

Jeeez, guys, Michael is, at long last, being laid to rest. This is a good thing. Why are alot of you unhappy about this? So what where his actual body is. His spirit is around each and every one of us. If you go to his grave, you won't see him. You'll see a stone with his name, age and a few words.

I am happy he is being buried at Forest Lawn. I think if he was buried at Neverland, Michael's fortune could have been spent on the running and maintenance of the place (only my thoughts).

Also, the graves of some of the big stars are in locked areas not accessible to the general public so its doubtful MJ's final resting place will be accessible.

I think it's just the fact that this is our Michael being buried. It's so final. :( I'm happy with whatever the family decide.

The Jackson family should have bury Michael after the memorial service was over.

I disagree, they've had time now to think what is best for Michael. Perhaps they were waiting to see if they could get the go ahead to bury him at Neverland.

Dont forget that they were holding back in case his body was required for further examination also.

Its best for him to be comfortable in his lovely gold casket rather than in a cryogenic state. ((((Hugs all who are upset about this))))

i miss him so much as well... and yesterday my 3 y/o cat Amy died as well... :( my life is almost over... i love them so Much!

My sorry to hear about your cat. My little dog is my life so I can only imagine how sad you are.

So this is finally it.....now I'm gonna be forced to actually deal with this finally.:(

It all seems so real to me now.......:cry:

Is this really happening?:(

The day when Michael gets buried will be a hard day for all of us fans. It's so final.

I'm feeling so sad about thinking about it, poor Michael. This is so hard, the fact that he's gone forever. And what makes it even harder is the fact that he could have been saved if he got proper help and not just crappy drugs from a (%£$ doctor.

It makes me sad and angry at the same time.

And at the burial day, let's remember his happy funny sides, let's remember him as the artist and beautiful person we got to know during the years. All the happy tears of seeing him at concerts and the unity of love we still feel for this beautiful person. If we think of all the good times maybe the burial day will become somewhat easier to deal with.

Hugs

I can't take this. Talking and think about this makes me realize he's in a damn coffin!!!! I can't take this anymore!!!

Someone punch me in the face please. :cry:

*continues to pinch self*

OMG, do u guys prefer it that he's in a freezer?

Do you think he is happy where his body is at the moment?

OMG, do u guys prefer it that he's in a freezer?

Do you think he is happy where his body is at the moment?

Nope. Who here would be happy with that?

I think Neverland is going to be sold anyway.

I am glad that Michael will finally be laid to rest. However I dont think I could ever visit him for the fact that I could not bare to see his name on a gravestone with those dates on it, you all know the dates I am talking about.

I sooo feared the moment I'm going to find out about this...
Like... I know it has to happen, but...
:cry:
I just wanna scream "Wake up!"
I feel broken

Back