MJ to be buried soon

I remember Michael saying he wanted his body to be frozen in case they are able to bring people back to life in the future... Maybe a rumour, not sure.
But anyway, he's not really there, his spirit has moved on. if it helps, don't think of Michael as being there in the cemetery, he's not...

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he still ends up at Neverland down the road. I am afraid of what might happen if Forrest Lawn puts him in a marked grave where people can find him. I think it will be an Elvis situation all over again and then the family will realize that he can't stay there. He needs to be at Neverland.

Sometimes I have moments where I find myself wondering if I'm in a coma or something. Like in a everlasting dream, and I can't wake up... but just waiting to be woken up by someone or something, this is so terrible. But I know it's not a dream, but I'm in such denial at times... :( It doesn't seem real, and I don't care how long it has been.

Wounds are still fresh! Don't know how long it's going to feel like this.

That's how I feel too.... I just want to wake up from this nightmare. :cry:

ohdear, im sat here reading through this with tears in my eyes...

its making it all a bit too real.. i cant imagine it, i dont want to imagine it.
I just want him to be at rest and where his children can visit. Although I know his spirit is free and probably having a great time up there!!

but i still cant believe im even having to write about this stuff :cry:

Whilst this news is sad to hear it's also reassuring to know he is finally being laid to rest to a degree of normalcy at the Forest Lawn cemetery, something he was never allowed when he was alive. I hate to think about Michael being buried in Neverland when it brought back so many painful memories. There was a time when it was full of laughter and goodness, but these times where tarnished by the child abuse allegations. They can open Neverland to the public anyway, but just not have his body there. I think Katherine has pushed for the Forest Lawn cemetery burial all along, god bless her.

all i can say is i guess i hope he can rest in peace now. its hard even talking about it. Im glad they finally decided where to lay him to rest. I hope i can visit him. god this just really makes it all so real. I miss him so much!!! :'(

i hate reading stuff like this. i just want things to stay as they are its easier to be in denial that way. thats why i wish everything was done at once. yet again the family and fans etc are gonna have to go through another media scrum and cameras and relive everything like it has only happened. it really doesnt get any easier. was at work at a kids event in a park 2day and they were playing mj. had to walk away from the sound so i couldnt hear it.

I feel you....I feel you so well...

I just don't get why it took so long. It's not like they've been running tests on his body all this time, and I'm sure paperwork for Forrest Lawn doesn't usually take more than a damn month.
I can't help but find it insulting (towards HIM! ).

Let the man rest...he's dealt with enough BS for a single human being...

Please don't say the word "buried" :boohoo:

I can't take this pain anymore. :cry:
I can't believe he is actually gone... :cry:

Please God, please bring my sweet angle back... :boohoo:

I wish MJ lived in a parallel universe right now... Maybe his life there would be as it was supposed to be, without drugs, without allegations, without the media drama... a universe where the O2 concerts are taking place right now... *sigh*

I too feel like this is all so final. In one way I think its good that Michael will be buried, feels more peaceful that way but it also feels too real and I don't want it to be real. Like everyone else here I just want to wake up from this nightmare, I guess even after 5 weeks I'm still in shock.

The fact that Michael's death was so senseless and sudden is what makes it hard for me to get over. Laying him in the ground will make me glad that he is finally at peace. But then I remember that he died when he really shouldn't have and as a fan, although I try not to think about it, that makes me mad.

Well at least he's gonna have some company...

"next to sammy davis and sam cooke"---Tupac

Mike's chilling with all of them now. Probably still making music,too.

:better:: to all ya'll who need it. I'm hurting to, but he needs to be laid to rest.

This would be better than Neverland but would it best overall, whats the security like? I just hope there is adequate security for the place and his grave.

Please don't say the word "buried" :boohoo:

I can't take this pain anymore. :cry:
I can't believe he is actually gone... :cry:

Please God, please bring my sweet angle back... :boohoo:

I feel you :better: this is supposed to get easier isn't it? but no it's not, not at the moment. I think i'm ok then i hear something or see something and it hits me that he has really gone and now this :no: still to unbearable sometimes, i know michaels body is just a shell now and his spirit is gone but it is still MICHAELS body and i don't want to think about him in the dark i just DON'T :cry::cry:

Let's not forget Michael's grandmother also bury at Forest Lawn Cemetery . I hope Michael is bury next to his grandmother.

ohdear, im sat here reading through this with tears in my eyes...

its making it all a bit too real.. i cant imagine it, i dont want to imagine it.
I just want him to be at rest and where his children can visit. Although I know his spirit is free and probably having a great time up there!!

but i still cant believe im even having to write about this stuff :cry:

That's exactly how I feel... :no:

I wish MJ lived in a parallel universe right now... Maybe his life there would be as it was supposed to be, without drugs, without allegations, without the media drama... a universe where the O2 concerts are taking place right now... *sigh*
*sigh* Yeah... that is nice to think about... some place that is according to his plan. Performing at the shows he has worked so hard on and looked forward too. His children, family and the fans watching, having a wonderful time... where This Is It, didn't really mean it's an... I don't wanna say it, an end. :cry: I know it's not what it was meaning intentionally, but it's just so... yeah. :(

I wished I lived in that parallel universe right now.

Sometimes I have moments where I find myself wondering if I'm in a coma or something. Like in a everlasting dream, and I can't wake up... but just waiting to be woken up by someone or something, this is so terrible. But I know it's not a dream, but I'm in such denial at times... :( It doesn't seem real, and I don't care how long it has been.

Wounds are still fresh! Don't know how long it's going to feel like this.

to me everything seems like a dream, from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep...from june 25th onwards everything seems like a dream

This news really got me really sad again.

It's becoming reality and I don't want that :(
I will go there next year... hopefully... going to be so hard :(

aww :better: hugs for all of you guys

It's a hard dose of reality but I like to think of him as if he's dancing on a cloud...soaring up so high. I know it's hard but his soul and spirit is free, he can go where ever he wants and do it freely, watch over his kids, his mom and entire family, spend time in their presence without constantly being gawked at, I'd like to believe he is truly at peace now.

:better:

Michael's body should be preserved in a mausoleum.

Also, someone needs to construct a replica of Neverland FAR, FAR FAR away from California. A refuge for fans. A place free of over-commercialized BULL ISH that we're going to see in the coming months and years. A place that is a true sanctuary to the REAL MJ

I feel you :better: this is supposed to get easier isn't it? but no it's not, not at the moment. I think i'm ok then i hear something or see something and it hits me that he has really gone and now this :no: still to unbearable sometimes, i know michaels body is just a shell now and his spirit is gone but it is still MICHAELS body and i don't want to think about him in the dark i just DON'T :cry::cry:

Why did it happened? why he can't be with us right now?????? :cry:

good his mom said he didnt want to be in neverland, forest lawn is the best

Back