MJ to be buried soon

I still hope he will be burried at Neverland.

I too would like to be able to visit Michaels grave. I don't know if they "could" get security or as was said, have him in a secure area. But checking out MJ websites yesterday I came across an "MJ myspace" fan site - I thought... it was the most vulgar and disgusting fake site ever. I barely read any of it because I felt like I'd been punched in the face. I wanted to write to the person and tell them off but I didn't bother.

Since there are MJ haters that would go to the extreme to create websites just to humiliate him - I worry that jerks would try to and succeed at desecrating his resting place.

Coming back to the idea of Neverland. When Michael left he never came back, never wanted to come back. Why insist on his being buried at a place that he no longer loved?

I say, move the Giving Tree to Mrs Jackson's encino home for the children. And leave Michael at Forest Lawn - actually what I really say is I sure wish he was still here.

Rest In Peace Michael

I think if they bury Michael at Neverland then his spirit and memory will live forever

www.neverlandvisitor.com

Are you Jermaine Jackson? Promoting Neverland all over the site? We all know of the connection between Jermaine, Tohme, the owners of Neverland and the owner of AEG...

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-michael-jackson31-2009may31,0,1441957.story?page=1

Jermaine is the one who goes on about Michael being buried at Neverland(now he is saying its for security like Elvis - IMO its not its for cash as they'll get more if its opened Graceland style and he is buried there = more visitors) Jermaine introduced Tohme and Michael.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1615320/20090706/jackson_michael.jhtml

You might disagree with my post, but please for your own knowledge on all of this please read the links I've put above. The first one was out before Michael died.

I just want him to rest in peace, unmarked, Forest Lawn, in a random place where only the family knows... anywhere as long as he is peaceful and its not being made into another money making opportunity.

I just want him to rest in peace, unmarked, Forest Lawn, in a random place where only the family knows... anywhere as long as he is peaceful and its not being made into another money making opportunity.

I am planning to visit Forset Lawn next year possibly on Michael's birthday. I plan to take flowers with me.

Of course it would be nice to have a specific grave or tomb on which to place them and to pay my respects. However if not it wont deter me. I fully understand the family's anxiety that the grave should be a peacful place for Michael, and not a circus for every Tom Dick and Harry.

I shall still take flowers.............

i just read on a myspace bullenton that the New York post is saying that the family is signing papers to have michael buried in a unmarked grave bc of fear of desicreation ore vandilisim. I dont know how i feel about that bc i know fans like myself want to say good bye to michael and visit his grave but i see why they feel they need to unmark it. just wish we knew if thats what michael would want.

now they say they wannabring neverland to vegas. wtf?
See my reply on page 15:

If the family wanted they could buy the stake of Colony back. What would it cost? With the revenues of all the deals that are currently being made, this should be quite do-able.

I'm not a fan of paying to see a grave either, however people should keep in mind that the ranch would need to be maintained too which costs money. To be relying on the donations is quite a risky of course. The fee should be low and enough to cover the costs and any maintenance that would need to be done to keep it in a very well kept state.

An alternative would be to sell Neverland and buy the new propertly Michael liked? Though this would of course not have much connection with Michael, however if he liked it there it might a good place as well? It's not "tainted" by the past etc...
I believe news circulated a few weeks ago that Michael visited a property in Vegas and liked it very much. It was speculated he would make it a new "Neverland" and call it "Wonderland".

Since Michael never wanted to return to "Neverland" I can imagine that this new property to be an option Michael would have peace with himself?

Last edited:
well they way they're saying it is to take all the stuff from neverland that mj was gonna put up for auctoin, and make a new ranch in vegas. like wayne newton's shenadoah.

i don't think they were talking about the house tohme was helping him save for.

well they way they're saying it is to take all the stuff from neverland that mj was gonna put up for auctoin, and make a new ranch in vegas. like wayne newton's shenadoah.

i don't think they were talking about the house tohme was helping him save for.
Would be good if it was the house Tohme was helping him saving for. When done properly I'm sure it would carry his approval and would do him justice.

Why is it taking so long? Why has he not been buried yet. I thought they had a place for him at Forest Lawn.
I totally get it now that Nevvy is not the right place. In a way Michael's spirit is back to Neverland that he loved, the untarnished one.
I personally don't feel the need to visit any graves. I can remember people by lighting a candle at my home or just thinking of them. Or looking up to the sky.

no. lol im sayin gthey want to make a ranch in las vegas and make it neverland. take the gates and everything, have it be a museum. lol not wonderland, the place mj wanted

and u wouldn't be able to bury someone there either, it's big but not enough to bury a person. wtf?

Back