MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 21.

Re: MJ phoned the party in Devon.

Fans there aren't allowed film anything, because Channel 4 is filming the event as a part of the Jackson documentary they are filming in Devon. Fans are only permitted to take pics.

The media is there. For example Sky News was reported earlier to be there, so Im sure you'll get your proof soon ;)

I can't BELIEVE channel 4 is allowed to do anything more on Michael after the last few times!! Mad.

what are people saying 'No' to?? U guys are saying No, then agree with what I say..

Or am I missing something??

I'm saying if MJ works on an album with his bros it wont be the MAIN album.. it will be a side project..

LOL It's so much fun to see everyone so excited. I can't hold back-

Woooohooo!

Aaaaaoooow!

:lol:

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!

It's sooner than we think????

Gotta save money. Gotta save money. Gotta save money. I can't wait. So excited. hehehehehehehhe...Ow SHAMONE!!!!!:dancin:

Whoa there was a party in Devon? For what? Sorry did I miss something?

lol yeah... i guess!

i am out. gotta go to bed...

hope you guyz get some good info soon!

And oh, guys, while you are waiting, why not check out the Video Project Thread and check out the new video , for Human Nature? And consider joining for Man In The Mirror ? :D

Just suggesting!

Last edited:

So, how long y'all figure 'til some reports come in?

Is the party still going on at this time?

what are people saying 'No' to?? U guys are saying No, then agree with what I say..

Or am I missing something??

I'm saying if MJ works on an album with his bros it wont be the MAIN album.. it will be a side project..

How you presume he and his brothers are going to work on something? Don't tell me Jermaine's Soul Glo done got your eyes blurry from its greasy shine. :lol:

So, what party are they talking about? Was it posted here? I don't get it!!!

Michael is, that's the point. But it's pure speculation that he's doing anything with his brothers.

I guess it's from Tito's supposedly canceled party in Devon that we're getting the messages but nothing has been more concrete yet.

No, the party was never canceled. The details are in this thread. :)

Confusion arose when there was a scheduled Tito Jackson concert for the day after the party and that concert was canceled due to a fire at the venue where Tito was to play. The two were completely separate events.

The party itself was a celebration for Michael Jackson and the Jacksons- a combo of Mj's 50th and a welcoming party for the Jacksons to Devon. Tito, Taj, and TJ all attended and Michael was invited but he called instead of appearing. I hope that all makes sense. :D

I'm a nonbeliever of the "to be coming soon" comment. I just wish we had more details, which I hope will come soon, lol. That's all. ^_^

*waiting*

*getting excited*

sooooooo, is this party over yet??????

Hmm, well I think that he will release it within a month, so that means it's sooner than I think??? That would be great!!! :D

Back