MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 21.

Re: MJ phoned the party in Devon.

Phewww, just read the whole thread.
Went to bed early last night and woke up this morning to find all this excitment :wild:
Its 10am UK time (Devon time:D) so I wonder if we will get some more news soon, I want to know what Michael said, AAARRRGGGHHH. Purhaps they are all hungover and in shock, hehe.

Yes well, ppl must have had a late night in Devon! lol

I woke up at 4:30am after having went to sleep at 1am :cry:

I woke up and decided to listen to my ipod. I listened to 'will you be there' 'stranger in moscow' 'dangerous' and the dangerous deposition! lol
Now its 6:30 and I couldnt fall asleep so I figured "well, someone must have heard something about the party by now!" Guess I was wrong......lol. Time to go back to sleep.so long:bye:

Last edited:

"You ain't seen nothin' yet" - Michael Jackson May 10th, 2000

Invincible is released almost 18 months later.. *sigh*

Exactly 18 months later, that almost a year and a half, thats why words like "soon" when coming from the Kings mouth should be interpreted widely.

Exactly 18 months later, that almost a year and a half, thats why words like "soon" when coming from the Kings mouth should be interpreted widely.

i believe it will be out sooner than u think

sounds great!:D

:angel:

someone hurry up and upload audio of this! lol

but seriously.. any avid fan would have done it by now

It's alright. :) I'm not too upset over anything nowadays. I've always been kind of laid back unless something is REALLY confirmed, dig? The internet has basically stopped the procrastinating. That's why some in here are dying for information, lol.

I feel the same ^_^ and you're right about the accessibility of the internet :yes:

Transcript of Michael's phone call. Supplied by madpudd and transcripted by Damien on MaxJax :)

Hey guys! Im here in Las Vegas..(muffled)..running around today having fun.. (muffled)... It's very sunny and warm.. it's very warm here and ah, i'm going to be doing some studio work today.. (muffled).. and its gonna be soon.. sooner than they think.. ill tell ya that much.. its gonna be sooner than they think... (muffled - laughter)... I love you more, I love you more and God bless you. I love you.

Obviously it was a bit difficult to decipher because of the fans screaming...

OMG I just went through this whole thread and got more and more excited with every new page! :wild:

Sooner than they think.. OMG Michael.. OMG!

Re: MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 14.

Good news !!! Thx Reeta for the file :)

Don't thank me, thank madpudd (from maxjax) and especially her husband for recording the phone call :yes: :)

haha to get that done took ALOT of work! finally, there you all go:)

Pics of madpudd (fan who the audio belongs to) with Tito, Taj and TJ:

mewithtajgp1.jpg

me20with20titooa3.jpg

me20with20tj202ox6.jpg

Last edited:

something just occured to me. since Channel 4 is there.... and then michael calls to say "sooner then they think"

is that an indirect way of getting the news out??? :lol:

Thanks very much for the link Reeta!!!!

Nice Photos too!

Wow. It went from sooner than YOU think to sooner than THEY think. That is an interesting correction.

Makes my day!

Thanks to everyone who got this info back to us. :clapping:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This was fun.

Back