MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 21.

Re: MJ phoned the party in Devon.

Awww...... that's very sad. :cry:

It's alright. :) I'm not too upset over anything nowadays. I've always been kind of laid back unless something is REALLY confirmed, dig? The internet has basically stopped the procrastinating. That's why some in here are dying for information, lol.

Ah uh Timmy. I bet you look just like that running emoticon Dangerous Encorporated posted, running from one room to the next, your hands up in the air, your eyes wide, lol.

Last edited:

It's alright. :) I'm not too upset over anything nowadays. I've always been kind of laid back unless something is REALLY confirmed, dig? The internet has basically stopped the procrastinating. That's why some in here are dying for information, lol.

Oh Timmy.... I'm just messin' with ya. lol

^^^grrrr I hope not hopespringseternal
*puts on boxing gloves*

*remembers how small I am, takes off gloves and looks like this: :( *

Last edited:

It's now 4.30am almost in Devon- I stopped getting text messages hours ago. the party finished 4 hours ago, so i assume everyone has gone to bed or continued partying :lol:- either way, I don't expect any updates for a few hours yet. :yes:

^^^yeah, i guess we should give it some time-lol.
Its like we're standing right outside the door going "ok, WHAT HAPPENED????!!!!" as soon as someone walks out lol.
We shoulda got spies to listen from the rafters....and update us via baby monitor :yes:

^^^
:toofunny: yeah...how come nobody's thought of that yet....those dummies! :D hehe. aaagghhh....i wanna call from mike :'(

Last edited:

Lol, I went through the whole thread anticipating some new info by the end :D. Well, I sure hope we'll get some more details on Michael's call. This is must be the first official and exciting news since 2006 when we learned Mike was going into the studio..

Lol, I went through the whole thread anticipating some new info by the end :D. Well, I sure hope we'll get some more details on Michael's call. This is must be the first official and exciting news since 2006 when we learned Mike was going into the studio..

One of these days he will come back out. I hope they feed him in there.

^^^
:toofunny: yeah...how come nobody's thought of that yet....those dummies! :D hehe. aaagghhh....i wanna call from mike :'(

:fame:yes, I will take full credit for that idea.thank you.

LOL, now that's funny.

I can't wait for this album. :) :punk: :clapping: :wub: Shamone Mike... if you're reading this... tour the USA!

hahaha :lol: I agree... Shamone Michael!!!!! heck yeah i hope he tours the US too..come on Vegas :p :clap:

Last edited:

hahaha :lol: I agree... Shamone Michael!!!!! heck yeah i hope he tours the US too..come on Vegas :p :clap:

and don't forget that there's land down under. :lol:

but this is really cool hopefully will get updates soon.

I've learned to take a different interpretation of the word "soon" as far as Michael is concerned.
Until I actually hear a single on radio, "soon" means late 2009.
I've been excited about news like this to many a time.. Seeing is believing..

"You ain't seen nothin' yet" - Michael Jackson May 10th, 2000

Awards_2000_1.jpg

(I still believe there is a whole lot more to this quote)

Last edited:

Phewww, just read the whole thread.
Went to bed early last night and woke up this morning to find all this excitment :wild:
Its 10am UK time (Devon time:D) so I wonder if we will get some more news soon, I want to know what Michael said, AAARRRGGGHHH. Purhaps they are all hungover and in shock, hehe.

Awards_2000_1.jpg

(I still believe there is a whole lot more to this quote)

Nah, I don think there's much to that qoute, thats more than 7 years ago, I can put that qoute right next to "There's more to come from Michael Jackson"
I'm sorry for the sceptisism but its not unfounded.
Maybe Michael can prove me wrong, I dont know..

I can't believe no one cared to post stuff yet...

Yeah,tired and all, but come on, this is ridiculous...

Invincible is released almost 18 months later.. *sigh*

Awwww H*ll NAW!!!:angry: I was hear last nite on this trade and there was no Pics or audios...and Now i come back this morinin, and still Nottin'???...Yo, fans in Devon...if u were there @ the party...u no u betta post it!!! if u dont, I no where yall live...:scratch:

LOLOLOL..:hysterical::hysterical:.Nahhh...J/K...but does anyone have any info on the party...? i hope they all had a Wonderfultime!!!:dancin:

Tnx 4 the post Marni...:D

Last edited:
Back