MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 21.

I thought MJ must have been talking to someone because the fans were excited even before he greeted them. I was trying to work that out too.

"Working in the studio in Vegas" means one thing, "music"... I don't think he's just twiddling his thumbs.lol How soon? Who knows, hopefully not too long. :tumbleweed: That's his decision, regardless of the rumors by others. Not only is Michael the King of Pop, music etc...he's also the King of "anticipation," he loves to keep people guessing what his next move will be. He's always a few steps a head of the game...he knows how to play. :sparkle:

Remember, when Michael says "they" he means

If Michael says "they" with not that clear subject he means "the media". If he says he will perform when "they don't want to" or release an album "sooner than they think", he means the media. That's just the saying that's developed through the years through all those troubles he has faced with the media. The media is still his enemy. He would like to have it other way, but it's not in his decision but the media's. I feel pity for the media they can't handle things like they should even if they are meant to be smart averagely.

When he wants to refer fans he says "fans". They are never just "they". They are something very special.

Last edited:
Re: Remember, when Michael says "they" he means

If Michael says "they" with not that clear subject he means "the media". If he says he will perform when "they don't want to" or release an album "sooner than they think", he means the media. That's just the saying that's developed through the years through all those troubles he has faced with the media. The media is still his enemy. He would like to have it other way, but it's not in his decision but the media's. I feel pity for the media they can't handle things like they should even if they are meant to be smart averagely.

When he wants to refer fans he says "fans". They are never just "they". They are something very special.

I agree
I also took they as the media or general public as they are the doubters not the fans
thats why he laughed when he said it .. he is gonna kick their butt when he releases and
he is laughing about it _ He sounds VERY Happy and CONFIDENT ... whe he said I will
be doing some stuido work later today and I will tell YOU this smuch it is going to be much
sooner than they think

he also said hey guys and he heard the fans reaction. the call was set up and he was talking
to his brother and then they asked MJ to say a few words to the fans over the speakers - they
set it up so he could do so .. the person who organised this party already stated that it was all
set up and suppose to be a suprise for the fans' who attended the event _ He was speaking
personally to the fans ...

MJ was talking about they (the media) to the fans when he made that statement
he wouldnt say they to the fans he would say YOU ...

Last edited:
Back