MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 21.

A Thank you to all who provided Information and audio of Michael !
And Michael I Thank you for It all God Bless you and yours !

This is soooooo exciting...I envy all those who attended the party!:D ur such lucky ducks:D...I wish i lived in Europe or that I was rich enough to fly over to attend such an exquisite event:D...but i'm glad all the fans who were there had an awesome time:D

That phone call is a BIG AW:wub:. Michael is so sweet. Oh GOD I LOVE HIM. DID YOU HEAR THAT LAUGH. Gave me a cavity it was so sweet. I honestly don't see how ppl can hate michael. That man, that man, that sweet sexy man. Ummmh ummmh UMMMMMHHHHH!

Im off to listen like 20 more time :blush:

Thanks for the audio:clapping:

I love you michael :wub:

Glad you all had a chance to hear him say it "himself." There was great joy in his voice when he said the word "warm." Did you all notice it?

He put emphasis on the word "warm." He's HAPPY, you guys! He's happy because he doesn't feel cold inside anymore.

This is what I was trying to point out to everyone in the "Did Michael Find Love In The Dark" thread. I knew I wasn't misreading him.

Enjoy, you guys! IT'S ON!!!! :lol:

Love you, Michael! So glad you feel happy again! It's been so long! You sound WONDERFUL!! :flowers:

*Hugs and Kisses*
*Kisses and Hugs*

Last edited:
Re: MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 14.

Hey All

I wanna start off by saying thank you to everyone who came to the event last night, it was a huge success, with 4 massive surprises that were only planned for on the day.

Firstly, as many of you have seen/heard Michael called our party. I was asked by the Jackson family manager to announce to the party that we had experienced a "severe technical fault", which at the same time the entire Jackson team, minus manager Danny left the room..

Wow, that is so cool! I'm so happy for you and for all the fans who were there. It sounds like it was a lot of fun, and that would have been amazing to be right there and have Michael talking to us, even though it was over the phone. Wow, I just can't imagine! I wish people weren't screaming, but really, how can you blame them? LOL, I know I would be! He sounds so cute, and his little giggle is just so adorable!!!
Thanks for posting all of that and telling us about the whole experience! I could almost imagine being there!
Michael's album coming out sooner than we think...
this is me... :timer: patiently waiting.

Hey All

I wanna start off by saying thank you to everyone who came to the event last night, it was a huge success, with 4 massive surprises that were only planned for on the day.

Firstly, as many of you have seen/heard Michael called our party. I was asked by the Jackson family manager to announce to the party that we had experienced a "severe technical fault", which at the same time the entire Jackson team, minus manager Danny left the room.

They made their way to the hotel office where they awaited the call. I followed shortly after to check everything was going ok, when the call came in and Tito answered i ran back to the ballroom and asked everybody to be silent.

Michaels voice was coming from all directions in the room, but nobody knew it was live as we didn't formally announce it, but sure enough, people reliesed and became silent, and we heard the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G72Ra_25M3A

It was a surreal moment for me, to have Michael Jackson, The King of Pop call the party that myself, The North Devon Hospice and Maximum-Jackson have worked so hard on for the last 2 months. It still feels surreal now.

When he giggled was the moment when it hit most people, ask you can tell in the video.

Anyway, the other surprises . . .

The second big surprise was not only did we have Tito attend, but also two of his sons from 3T, Taj and TJ. In the original quote from Tito it stated that himself and "other Jacksons" would be attending the party. We had no idea who these extra Jacksons were until about 3 days ago, by which point we thought it be good to leave it as a surprise for guests.

Thirdly, Janice, the family PA brought us some "stuff" to auction at the party. I knew she was bringing this "stuff" but didnt know exactly what it was, and only found out yesterday afternoon during preparations. Janice and Taj visited the hotel to see how we were getting on in the afternoon to the surprise of everyone. Taj mingled with performers and staff whilst doing photos and autographs.

Later, whilst on our way to a private press conference in the hotel right before the party (hence why we started late, we were upstairs lol, sorry people) Janice showed me the fedora, it was a WHITE SMOOTH CRIMINAL fedora, signed in black marker and was amazing, especially considering it was on signed only last Wednesday.

Lastly, we had another exciting auction item: Lunch with Tito, Taj and TJ. This came about after the end of the auction when i was told some girls were saying "if the guys were available for a date as a prize i'd pay more than what the fedora went for!", so i went and suggested the idea to TJ and Taj, who said go and check with Tito, who said it was fine, but he was under the impression we only meant TJ and Taj.

So myself, Taj and TJ made our way to the raised area, where the dialogue flowed as follows (may not be exact, i am very tired)

Me, to audience: "Now we have a special additional auction prize . . . Taj and TJ, who have agreed to meet the winner at 1 o'clock tomorrow afternoon (today) for a date, where you can bring a guest."

TJ, to me: "(You can bring) Two guests, dad is coming aswell."

Me, to TJ: "You tell everyone, i dont want to get in trouble" *laughs*

TJ, to audience: "Our father Tito is coming aswell."

At this point Tito turned around to look at us and look surprised but amused, after which he put his hat on and made his way to the raised area. The auctioneer took over then and began the bidding.

Tito, to audience: "Come and hang at the house for a bit, ill even cook."

Me, to Tito: "What will you cook?"

Tito, to audience: "Fish, chips *audience laughs*, anything they want, bring the family."

Me, to Tito: "At this rate we'll end up having another party." (I said this because it was getting more and more all the time)

Tito, to me: *Laughs* "Yea, that would be cool."

The fedora sold for over £1500 (not sure on the exact amount, am very tired) and the lunch for over £2000, with all of it going to charity.

Will post the rest later . . . lots more to come.

thank you so much for this. tito is adorable. such a warm and wonderful person :flowers: God bless him and the entire Jackson family. they're all absolutely amazing.

OMG, indeed, that was nice to hear his voice again. Cutie pie :wub: :wub:

I wonder what we'll hear in July :happy: ......

just finally listened to the phone call, michael sounds very happy, "its warm", I liked it when he said that lol. His giggly laugh was cute. What was he laughing at though, he did it after he said come on up? I wish i had of gone just to here him again! Anyway thanks everybody who put the info and calls on, its greatly appreciated. :•)

Last edited:
Hey guys! I'm here in Las Vegas..(muffled)
running around today having fun..
(muffled)...
It's very sunny and warm.. it's very warm here and ah, I'm going to be doing some studio work today..
(muffled)
and its gonna be soon.. sooner than they think.. I'll tell ya that much...It's gonna be sooner than they think... (muffled - laughter)

there is a sentense missing here which at the end he laughs for 2nd time!
could one tell me please

... I love you more, I love you more and God bless you. I love you.

this trascript is by Mjjfever KOP.
i think it more correct than the other:

Hey guys!

*crowd*

Thank you Las Vegas. What? ( I think he made a mistake and thought he was calling LV and someone corrects him?)

*crowd*

I was running around today having fun.
It's very nice and uh...warm. Very warm and uhhh I'm going to be doing some studio work today.

*cheers and mumbing from him*

And it's gonna be soon, sooner than they think, I'll tell you that much, it's gonna be sooner than they think heh heh. *laughs*

Talking to others: Come on out..I'm coming, I'm coming. *laughs*.

*cheer*

I love you more, I love you more. God bless you! I love you all.

Last edited:
Thanks xscapecp for posting.. I was looking foward for you to log on and share the experience. :)

I think its great to see him so happy!
Now i really cantw iat 4 this album! :)

Where is this audio at?

ugh.....

i don't even know what else to say...

you know that feeling you get when you get sooooo happy it makes you lazy, motionless and sick to your stomach because all the emotion built up leaves you so speechless yet you wanna let it out so bad, but you just don't know how!!..so in the end you feel sick....yup..that's me right now...i'm not even sure i can smile...what could would that do!!! it wouldn't even begin to describe what i'm feeling...i'm truly in awe..... I WANNA HEAR THAT LAUGH FACE TO FACE WITH THE KING!! AHHHHH.

"It Was A Little Surreal"

(11-6-2008) On Sunday, Michael Jackson wowed about 300 fans in Northam (UK) with a telephone call from Las Vegas (see MJFC news item dated June 10, 2008). He personally phoned the Durrant House Hotel to speak with his older brother Tito and nephews Taj and TJ - and say hi to his fans.

Hotel manager Julie Finn said the receptionist put the call through to her office at around 8 pm. She said:

"It was a little surreal waiting in my small office with the Jacksons for Michael to call - and being filmed by Channel 4!

We set up a link to the ballroom, and when the call came though and fans realised who was on the phone, it was incredible.":clapping:

Source: Devon24

Back