MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 21.

Re: MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 14.

Guys, listen the audio very carefully.. Im pretty sure he says "no no no.. Im coming.." and then he laughs. What is the word he says right before he starts laughing? It sounds like he realised he was about to reveal too much information.. And then he continues saying "I love you" as to change the subject :D

I tried to pick that up too.... the muffled part after the last sooner than they think. Yeah. I thought I heard I'm coming as well.

:D

How fun.

Thanks guys for posting the Youtube clip and the transcript.

Michael sounds happy! I just wonder what he has in store for us!:D

Thats really cool that Mj called in! I have a feeling that he will be making an appearance at the Devon home eventually, it only makes sense. Something also tells me that he is working very hard on something. When he says "sooner" ...Im hoping that means like this summer lol. Wishful thinking probably but you never know. He has been working on this album for a long time! Hopefully news of a record label deal or even some type of distribution agreement will surface very soon... Now that will really get me pumped!

Do you think he was talking about a visit and not the album:mello:

Hmmm.... I hadn't even thought of that. I took coming as in returning to the scene in general with respect to album, performances, appearances, promo, etc. but that is an interesting thought. Maybe he did mean visit in a slip.

I love mysteries. I know some people get upset but I just love it.

Hmmm.... I hadn't even thought of that. I took coming as in returning to the scene in general with respect to album, performances, appearances, promo, etc. but that is an interesting thought. Maybe he did mean visit in a slip.

I love mysteries. I know some people get upset but I just love it.
Trust Michael with his double speak:hysterical:

Told you that's all he said but you guys were so sure he said more and it was muffled, lol! :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if he was referring to a visit to the UK.. "it's coming sooner than you think"..

well I don't think double and cryptic talking is a good thing. I have no idea what he's talking about

Wouldn't be surprised if he was referring to a visit to the UK.. "it's coming sooner than you think"..

He said IT is coming sooner than THEY think. Now THAT is really intriguing.

omg :| that was soooo cute!:lol: but I couldn't hear a word, because of the girls I guess:lol:

I think the part about "it's coming sooner than they think" refers to his studio work. Then we can't hear anything. Then I think I hear "come on out" or something like that as if someone was telling Mike to "come on out" to Eng and then he laughs and says he's coming in reply to that? That's what I think I hear lol

thanks a lot for the audio & the transcripts everyone!
It's great to hear Michael's voice again..and to hear him talk about the new album is really..something. Was there any other member of the Jackson family besides Tito and his sons though? Does anyone know?

is it just me or the download link (both of them actually) is really broken?

Last edited:

I tried to pick that up too.... the muffled part after the last sooner than they think. Yeah. I thought I heard I'm coming as well.

:D

How fun.

I thought he was saying 'come on up'. I thought maybe he wanted to put one of the kids on the phone but then they get shy and he giggles...:wub:

What a wonderful giggle he has:)

raisa I WAS JUST about to post that!

I think the same too :)

The giggle is perfect! Glad he is having fun!

OMG :woohoo: God bless you Michael :wub: hes soooooooooooo cute and sweet OMG :butterflies:

Lovely to hear him sounding so happy, he's teasing us again, he knows we are out here waiting to hear from him. I love it when he is playful.

Maybe he is planning to visit Devon soon, hope so.

well I don't think double and cryptic talking is a good thing. I have no idea what he's talking about
At least he is talking to you, which is what you were begging for not long ago. Be thankful for small mercies.:D

Aww and I'm stuck at work with NO audio. :weeping:

Guess I have something to look forward to when I get home. Translation: Gonna work my lil tail off to make sure I'm outta this joint on time today. :D No overtime!! :aggressive:

Quote:
Hey guys! Im here in Las Vegas..(muffled)..running around today having fun.. (muffled)... It's very sunny and warm.. it's very warm here and ah, i'm going to be doing some studio work today.. (muffled).. and its gonna be soon.. sooner than they think.. ill tell ya that much.. its gonna be sooner than they think... (muffled - laughter)... I love you more, I love you more and God bless you. I love you.

Thanks, Reeta for bringing the transcribed quote over. And thanks to the fans who transcribed and got it online for the rest of us. :flowers:

Oooh the intrigue. Lovin' the mysterious "they". :shifty:

That little giggle really made me smile. God bless him, he is just TOO cute. LOL!

his giggle at the end made me melt lol

The only bit i was confused about was the they bit, who does he mean

Back