MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 21.

Re: MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 14.

MJ has always been very cryptic. he likes playing and toying with the fans. It's FUN. MJ doesn't like being like every other artist that spills everything all at once. in fact, MJ's cryptic ways and mysteriousness is probably what got most of us intreged with MJ in the first place.

MJ doesn't wanna say NEW ALBUM specifically because it's probably not just a new album he's planning. I'm thinking it'll be a whole lot of stuff we can't even imagine up his sleeve. And he's also not saying it cuz he doesn't want TOO much buzz going around about it prematurely. It's all about timing. And MJ loves to play around with surprises. So peeps complaining about MJ not being upfront gots ta get over it cuz it's gonna be like that for a while. But its so much sweeter when the final product comes after such anticipation. Better than knowing everything and not being surprised by anything when it happens. :D

****Jumps up and down with excitement****

Thank you so much you guys for the transcript and youtube links...CAN NOT WAIT!

Omg that GORGEOUS giggle was to DIE FOR!!! :wild:

Ahhhh i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Michael!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

MJ has always been very cryptic. he likes playing and toying with the fans. It's FUN. MJ doesn't like being like every other artist that spills everything all at once. in fact, MJ's cryptic ways and mysteriousness is probably what got most of us intreged with MJ in the first place.

MJ doesn't wanna say NEW ALBUM specifically because it's probably not just a new album he's planning. I'm thinking it'll be a whole lot of stuff we can't even imagine up his sleeve. And he's also not saying it cuz he doesn't want TOO much buzz going around about it prematurely. It's all about timing. And MJ loves to play around with surprises. So peeps complaining about MJ not being upfront gots ta get over it cuz it's gonna be like that for a while. But its so much sweeter when the final product comes after such anticipation. Better than knowing everything and not being surprised by anything when it happens. :D
You are right and that is so fun! - That we don't know what to expect! :wild:
I just can't wait but when it happends it's going to be awesome.

Omg that GORGEOUS giggle was to DIE FOR!!! :wild:

Ahhhh i love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Michael!!!

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:banghead:

That's it. I'm skipping lunch and leaving early. :evil:

Since we've not heard any details as to who was there except for Tito and his 2 sons, what went on, etc., is it possible everyone had to sign confidentiality agreements? Wasn't this being filmed by channel 4 or whatever for some future program? Just seems strange that no real informative details have been posted, or maybe there is something I missed in this 275+ post thread.

Last edited:

I came to this thread and I didn't even expect such excitement!!!!!! GOD!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIS MESSAGE!!!!!!!!! And the way he laughs makes me giggle too. He is so damn cute!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Since we've not heard any details as to who was there except for Tito and his 2 sons, what went on, etc., is it possible everyone had to sign confidentiality agreements? Wasn't this being filmed by channel 4 or whatever for some future program? Just seems strange that no real informative details have been posted, or maybe there is something I missed in this 275+ post thread.
I think it is very odd that none of the fans are reporting back, even the ones on this board. I know that they had to tell ch4 whether they wanted to be filmed or not. I have a feeling that they may have signed a confidential agreement as well. We have only had one person sending pictures back and it wasn't even at the party. I wonder how that audio got out?:D

I wish I could hear the audio, but I do not have any speakers.

Awesome. Thanks for making the transcript, Damien. :) I am very excited about this. :)

yes, Damien.. thanks sooooooooooo much for the transcript..

it sounds like a label has given the Green Light on the distrubition deal...

Loving it!!

I think it is very odd that none of the fans are reporting back, even the ones on this board. I know that they had to tell ch4 whether they wanted to be filmed or not. I have a feeling that they may have signed a confidential agreement as well. We have only had one person sending pictures back and it wasn't even at the party. I wonder how that audio got out?:D

Only certain people signed confidentially agreements, but fans were not asked, only insiders. I was the party organiser and it went extremely well, i have done a quick blog on Max Jax, most people are still travelling back because Devon isnt central like London.

Didnt he say something like

"it's gonna be sooner than they think. I'll say that much. Its gonna be soonger than they think." ???

Didnt he say something like

"it's gonna be sooner than they think. I'll say that much. Its gonna be soonger than they think." ???

yes thats what he said. i wonder whos "they". prob he meant the media

"Michael, you laughing because you just know we are thinking about your mysterious statements (our head smokes), "it's gonna be sooner than THEY think." :cheeky:

Who is "they"? You plan a surprising visit to Devon? Sooner then THEY think= " THEY = your family"? :scratch:

Ahh.. Mike my friend - you have every reason to giggle;-)":tease:

thanks for the vid/audio..

I just wonder what MJ thinks 'They' think.. That way we know what sooner means lol!.

IF I hear one more fan say there is NOT an album after this.. OMG I'm gonna flip..

"Ya but Slash said..."

some1 will need to get smacked in the back of the head... lol!

Last edited:

Only certain people signed confidentially agreements, but fans were not asked, only insiders. I was the party organiser and it went extremely well, i have done a quick blog on Max Jax, most people are still travelling back because Devon isnt central like London.
Thanks. Can you post the blog here as well, please.:angel::D

IF I hear one more fan say there is NOT an album after this.. OMG I'm gonna flip..

"Ya but Slash said..."

some1 will need to get smacked in the back of the head... lol!

but....MJ never said new album...he said "IT"

whaaa :(

oau ...I`m happy because... he is having fun!!!!

oooh my whole body shivered when i heard his voice!! :wub:
*.*

Even if he makes up wait for years ? lol...Mj release a new album every 5 or 8 years right?

Thanks for posting

Can someone please post the LINK to the Youtube video? I'm at work and can't view it at my computer but if I have the Youtube link I can look it up on my phone. ;-)

Back