MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 21.

Re: MJ phoned the party in Devon.

When did we expect it exactly? I'm just sitting tight because I know Michael's working hard.

Can somebody give us some proof ? Audio or something ?

Fans there aren't allowed film anything, because Channel 4 is filming the event as a part of the Jackson documentary they are filming in Devon. Fans are only permitted to take pics.

The media is there. For example Sky News was reported earlier to be there, so Im sure you'll get your proof soon ;)

Last edited:

I hope when the new album comes out it will do real good an we will get a special edition to our next album simuliar to ushers confession.

Thanks for posting. I hope we keep being updated on this. This is VERY exciting news.

I keep on saying it, Mike is doing the CD so we just have to wait. This could be the best wait in a long time.

Take your time, Mike. :)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

EXCITING NEWS!! :clapping:THANKS!!!

sorry but you are CRAZY!

I know how you feel...:lol: It's like "3 hours...WHY aren't you THERE then??!!!" :mello: :lol:

Of course the album will do good. If he made a metal album it would do good, he can be sure of THAT.

I know how you feel...:lol: It's like "3 hours...WHY aren't you THERE then??!!!" :mello: :lol:

Yeah I am more like 3 DAYS away!

Well I don't care, next time it's ME who is making the party and you are ALL invited!

Britain is a small country. 50 miles in Britain is like 300 miles in US, We just aren't used to travel far.:D

Oh well I'd go around the world to see Mike if I had the money lol...

The event will be finished in 45mins so hopefully we will start getting reports from the fans, who attented soon after that! :)

The event will be finished in 45mins so hopefully we will start getting reports from the fans, who attented soon after that! :)

Thanks Reeta for letting us know that, i hope we get more insight into Michael's future plans :flowers:

No problem :)

Although no one else but Channel 4 is allowed to film there, I so hope someone secretly recorded Michael's phone call :laugh:

Hasnt the new album been "closer than we think" for the past couple of years or so?

Just saying :-D lol

Sooner than we think? Thats imposible... album wasnt released in 2007!:)
Lol i hope thats true:)

What party did this happen in??

I'm sure some fan recorded it.. With cell phone or something. u know how ppl are always recording important things they go to.

went into the other thread and got my answere. never mind.. :)

that's what I was figuring that it was probably, but wanted to KNOW..

What party did this happen in??

I'm sure some fan recorded it.. With cell phone or something. u know how ppl are always recording important things they go to.

In Michael Jackson & The Jackson's: A Celebration Party in Devon, UK :)

^ thanks..

I would really like to hear it though..

This is the party that Michael called. :)

I haven't had any more news, but I have had text updates all night from my fellow staff members (on MaxJax) who have been there.

All I was told via text is that MJ phoned the party, LIVE and spoke for about 2 minutes. He said he was in the studio at Vegas and that the new album was coming sooner than we think. (according to a combo of reports from 3 fans) Oh and that he loves the fans. hehe. 250 people who were at the event heard it, so we are sure to have reports pouring in soon! :wild:

Last edited:
Back