MJ phoned the party in Devon ~ DL audio on pg. 21.

Re: MJ phoned the party in Devon.

It makes me happy too, I can't wait :)

What a guy. What. A. Guy! :D

* :eek::wild::swoon: *
^Ditto! Me too!
No problem :)

Although no one else but Channel 4 is allowed to film there, I so hope someone secretly recorded Michael's phone call :laugh:
:lol: Naughty naughty!

This is the party that Michael called. :)

I haven't had any more news, but I have had text updates all night from my fellow staff members (on MaxJax) who have been there.

All I was told via text is that MJ phoned the party, LIVE and spoke for about 2 minutes. He said he was in the studio at Vegas and that the new album was coming sooner than we think. Oh and that he loves the fans. hehe. 250 people who were at the event heard it, so we are sure to have reports pouring in soon! :wild:

Awesome news! Thanks so much Marni.

'Sooner than we think' sounds dam good to me.
I'm sooooooo ready for some new MJ music!

Michael save me!! :D

oh my god im gonna have a heart attack. Need NEW music so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!

when will we get more information on this ?

ALBUM WILL BE SOONER THAN WE THINK!

Damn thats good to know! I sooo hope hes done something with Akon

I wonder what the odds are of MJ havin a number one album and single this year! Might have a wonder into the bookies on this one.

You know Michael talks slow Timmy, so he can make it last. And 2 minutes is a long time for him when he's talking.

Oh man new album (sooner then we think:clapping:) and rumor tour. I gotta get me some moONNEEY! This is so exciting.:wild:

LOL, nah, December. :giggle: It'll be the 26th anniversary of "Thriller" by then. :lol:

Haha, that is true, rumors will start that the new album will be called.. 'Twenty Six'

Hmm.. Just have to wait and see I guess, i've been a good boy so far, you know i like the old songs, i like the old songs a lot.. but especially.. i want.. the new songs!

I hope tha album will be released this year.

Maybe we'll get 2-3 singles this year too.

I did NOT say that that's all he said in the two mins he spoke. that's all we have information wise from the two minutes he spoke. I have not been able to get reports on what else he said.

Then it's 10 minutes in his head then. :lol:

2 minutes for me ain't nothing. He probably was choosing words carefully like he always does. :lol:

Well, you know, considering he usually only talks for like, 15 seconds, 2 minutes is almost an eternity, lol.

Well, you know, considering he usually only talks for like, 15 seconds, 2 minutes is almost an eternity, lol.

yeah 15 seconds is enough to say - I love you more. From the bottom of my heart. God bless you.

Lol...

And if he brought out music next week now that would be not good.

That would be ORGASMIC! Lol!

Back