Michael Jackson's Mother to Attend Press Conference to Announce International Fan Convention

its been moved till the end of the month around the 29th

What I meant is they are not using a trademark or his name. Michael never bothered to register King of Pop...Never understood why. But I remember a CNN report stating a man from New Jersey registered the name.

Most probably, the estate will step in if Fluid Productions (or whoever else is behind this) step out of line. I am sure the media will hammer them on the fact that it is not sanctioned by the estate this on March 9th.

This issue came up regarding MJ's trademark when all the vendors here (L.A.) were selling Michael T-shirts. That's when Branca and McClain filed a lawsuit against them all. They spoke of this very same issue where Michael had never registered his KOP trademark but I would bet it is now? maybe I dunno

Has anyone research on Gary Iniana? Well I did but I won't post any links here cause I might be banned. If interested , check-out the South Bend Tribune. It's just my opinion, I won't be attending this event.:no:

no it was never happ in gary it was happening in some other city. thats what the press release said i think.

Michael Jackson Fan Fest Press Conference Set for Monday in Indiana

Omer Bhatti, a cousin named Genevieve Jackson, and Katherine Jackson–via satellite link–are all going to converge on a press conference this Monday in suburban Chicago.

MJFanvention will be announced for August 29th, which would have been Michael’s 52nd birthday.
The convention is being put together by a company called Fluid Productions LLC, owned by a deejay from St. Croix who lives in Southern California.

Press_Conference_Invite_FINAL-1.jpg

smells, sounds and probably will be a disaster judging by the ''special appearances'' and prices. Lord have mercy

for the entire convention you will have to pay up to $800 to see Omer Bhatti and Genevvieve Jackson

dont forget the first cousin whos name i cant even remember lol

for the entire convention you will have to pay up to $800 to see Omer Bhatti and Genevvieve Jackson

I have nothing against Gen, but I would prefer to pay 800 dollars if the Jackson siblings were there. It would be at least worth the money or even 3t (since they are the only 3rd gen adults I warmed up too).

I have nothing against Gen, but I would prefer to pay 800 dollars if the Jackson siblings were there. It would be at least worth the money or even 3t (since they are the only 3rd gen adults I warmed up too).
Really you would pay 895 bucks for those siblings? Heck, not even MICHAEL Jackson who was the biggest super duper star to have ever lived ,charged this much for anything. I personally wouldn't pay this kind of money for any of them, they are not that interesting to me I see them as a bunch of guys in there upper 50's and that's about it. The reality show even proved this even further, none of them have what Michael had or whatever it takes to have a lasting career. Their abilities are limited. As for 3T, it's a shame that they don't put out something new they were successful in the 90s at least in Europe of course that was due to their uncle Michael's backing but still. Genevieve and the others have been going on about entering the entertainment industry for years now, I've been hearing about these people since the trial days and even before that in the case of Austin and Siggy. It seems to me it's only talk, there is no outcome whatsoever.
On a side note the ones defending this kind of exploitation done by the family, would be the first ones to jump on Michael and crucify him, had he decided to charge this outrageous amount of money.

Last edited:
Back